- Jupiter's Bounty, Oils + Perfumes, SeriesFollowing a ritual feast as an offering for the Greater Benefic’s blessing, consecrated Jupiterian mix — including organic fruits, nuts, and Jupiterian herbs and spices — were ritually combined with citrine and amethyst in equal parts organic jojoba and almond oils on a prime Jupiter election, before the addition of frankincense and other essential oils befitting the operation.Bright, uplifting, supportive, patient, centering. Anoint yourself to promote embodiment, improve head-game and outlook, center, ground, and motivate yourself to work toward the enrichment of yourself and others, materially and otherwise. Great for supporting meditative activities, teaching and consulting, Jupiter remediation and propitiation. Purifying and generous, protective and nourishing.Use in Jupiterian magical workings or those designed to promote steady growth, medium and long-term gains, and charitable causes.The greatest benefits from Jupiter’s Bounty will result from routine applications over time. Wear every Thursday to invoke Jupiter’s ongoing blessing and support.Available in a 1/2 oz glass vial with 4 pieces of citrine for $72Important allergen note: While this does not contain peanuts, it does contain other nuts (walnuts, almonds, pecans, pistachios, and cashews) that were processed in a facility that handles peanuts. Not suitable for use by those with peanut or other nut allergies. Buyer/ user agrees not to apply, gift, or make available to those with nut allergies, assumes full responsibility for any allergic interactions to self and others as a result of exposure, and releases Sphere + Sundry from any and all liability. Keep out of reach of children.$72.00$72.00
- Candles, Jupiter's Bounty, SeriesConsecrated Jupiterian herbal base, dried fruit from Jupiter’s ritual feast, and gold magnetic sand were added to the base of candle jars before virgin soy wax was poured during the height of the election window.Burn during Jupiter rituals or when engaged in activities where Jupiter’s steady emanating support would be beneficial, such as when teaching classes, working your way through stressful situations, doing yoga, or meditating. Topped with various Jupiterian gemstones.Available in a 2 oz glass jar for $88, or a 12 oz for $164. Only four large candles are being offered to the public.Important allergen note: While this does not contain peanuts, it does contain other nuts (walnuts, almonds, pecans, pistachios, and cashews) that were processed in a facility that handles peanuts. Not suitable for use by those with peanut or other nut allergies. Buyer/ user agrees not to apply, gift, or make available to those with nut allergies, assumes full responsibility for any allergic interactions to self and others as a result of exposure, and releases Sphere + Sundry from any and all liability. Keep out of reach of children.$88.00 – $164.00$88.00 – $164.00
- Incense, Jupiter's Bounty, SeriesAfter a ritual offering feast and during a prime Jupiter election window, organic fruits, nuts, and Jupiterian herbs and spices were suffumigated, consecrated, and ritually combined with frankincense, golden copal, citrine, and amethyst. These were ground to a fine powder during Jupiter’s hour and combined with ingredients to make it self-igniting.Create a small mound on a fire safe surface or trace sigils. Burn as an offering to Jupiter for remediation and propitiation on Thursdays or in his hour, or invoke a purifying, beneficent blessing upon other magical works designed for growth, gain, protection, and healing.Available in a 1/2 oz vial for $28Important allergen/ legal note: While this does not contain peanuts, it does contain other nuts (walnuts, almonds, pecans, pistachios, and cashews) that were processed in a facility that handles peanuts. Not suitable for use by those with peanut or other nut allergies. Buyer/ user agrees not to apply, gift, or make available to those with nut allergies, assumes full responsibility for any allergic interactions to self and others as a result of exposure, and releases Sphere + Sundry from any and all liability. Keep out of reach of children.$28.00$28.00
- Jupiter's Bounty, Series, Waters + SpraysWater from the headwaters of Mt. Shasta was collected and used as the base for a distillation of various fruits and fine champagne served at Jupiter’s ritual feast, along with Jupiterian herbs, spices, and gemstones. It was begun after the ritual invocation of Jupiter using the full call from the Picatrix, and produced over low diffused heat for 20+ hours, so as to avoid burning the fruit sugars. Combined with a small amount of grain alcohol to preserve.A mouth watering and comforting hydrosol, smelling of apple pie and molasses.Use to invoke Jupiter’s presence and blessing, attuning yourself to his sphere and setting the stage to receive his bounty. Can be used to spray altars, papers, spaces, or the body.For practical application, spray upon your person to uplift, fortify, and provide energetic nourishment. Promotes embodiment and has a grounding, calming, and centering influence. Use to increase emotional and mental capacity, restoring mana and promoting good judgment, sound generosity, and patience. Use to fortify oneself when under stress and improve outcomes via the Greater Benefic’s protection. Excellent before meditation, yoga, mantra, or teaching.Available in a 1/2 oz glass spray bottle with 4 juice-colored gems for $28 or 2 oz for $64$28.00 – $64.00$28.00 – $64.00
- Collaborations, Jupiter's Bounty, S+ Borealis Ironworks, Series, Talismans + ReliquariesCreated by Cody Dickerson of Borealis Ironworks, these stunning charcuterie implements were forged during a prime Jupiter election for the service of both Gods and Man —$294.00In celebration of the eleemosynary hand of Lord Jupiter, Borealis Ironworks has again been honored to participate in an election series, here paying tribute to the charitable spirit-face of Jupiter as Dapalis, overseer and provider of the banquet, in the form of four charcuterie sets. The four sets of four implements were initially forged and formed during the election. Materials were prepared before hand and finished out during the days that followed. These solid carbon steel utensils are appropriate for either one’s private altar space or among your beloved, in his honour, at the lavish and bounteous banquet table. Ad Salutem!Each talismanic implement (most literally, in this case!) serves to promote the charge of our prime Jupiter's Bounty election. Only 3 of the sets are being offered to the public.$294 per set$294.00
- Bath + Beauty, Jupiter's Bounty, Salts, SeriesConsecrated Jupiterian herbal base was suffumigated with frankincense and ritually combined with dried fruit, essential oils, Dead Sea salts, Celtic Sea salts, Himalayan salts, and epsom salt, a small amount of organic powdered milk and cane sugar, along with minerals for stress reduction and muscle release. A small amount of Jupiter’s Bounty oil, comprised in equal parts of organic jojoba and almond, was mixed in a few weeks later during day and hour of Jupiter before bottling, to add further skin nourishment and Jupiterian oomph.This bath is gently purifying and energetically cleansing, but also sweetening, protective, and fortifying. Use in times of stress to increase bandwidth, relax the body, clear away bad energies and depressive, anxious thoughts, and reset on a positive note.Enough for 2-3 deep baths, or add smaller homeopathic doses to make a little go a longer way. Time to Jupiter’s days and hours for remedial Jupiter observation or to strengthen outcomes.Available in a reusable 8 oz glass jar for $36Important allergen/ legal note: While this does not contain peanuts, it does contain other nuts (walnuts, almonds, pecans, pistachios, and cashews) that were processed in a facility that handles peanuts. Not suitable for use by those with peanut or other nut allergies. Buyer/ user agrees not to apply, gift, or make available to those with nut allergies, assumes full responsibility for any allergic interactions to self and others as a result of exposure, and releases Sphere + Sundry from any and all liability. Keep out of reach of children.$36.00$36.00
- Jupiter's Bounty, Oils + Perfumes, S+ Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab, SeriesFollowing on the hooves of Jupiter’s Archer, Queenly collaborator Elizabeth Barrial of Twilight Alchemy Lab and Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab formulated an exquisite blend in celebration of Jupiter’s Bounty. She offers —$44.00
This is a perfume of sagacity and good counsel, and the prudence and judiciousness that leads to good judgement. It is a scent of stability, prosperity, and sovereignty - but more specifically, the creation, fortification, and nurturing of a kingdom that you build for yourself through self-respect and sound choices, the ability to govern your impulses wisely, and utilizing generosity, compassion and kindness as a means of protecting and expanding your dominion.
This is a perfume dedicated to Jove.
I will sing of Zeus, chiefest among the gods and greatest, all-seeing, the lord of all, the fulfiller who whispers words of wisdom to Themis as she sits leaning towards him.
Be gracious, all-seeing Son of Cronos, most excellent and great!
Initial preparation began on March 7th in Jupiter’s day and hour, and the consecration occurred between 6:06-6:55am Pacific on March 26, 2019.
Peru balsam essential oil (Myroxylon balsamum), steam-distilled terebinth essential oil (Pinus palustris), pulverized organic fig and chestnut, handcrafted vegetal musk, blue chamomile and Roman chamomile essential oils (Matricaria recutita and Anthemis nobilis), hyssop essential oil (Hyssopus officinalis), clary sage essential oil (Salvia sclarea), blue yarrow essential oil (Achillea millefolium), valerian essential oil (Valeriana sp.), wild-harvested pinon pine resin (Trementina), chamomile flowers (Matricaria recutita), sarsaparilla root (Smilax regelii), wild-harvested cedar berries (Juniperus monosperma), organically grown orange peel from the TAL garden, juniper berries (Juniperus communis), bayberry root bark (Morella cerifera), crushed oak galls, organic rosehips (Rosa canina and Rosa rubiginosa), locally wild-harvested white sage leaf and white oak bark (many thanks to the genius loci of Los Angeles), and dandelion root (Taraxacum officinale). Each bottle contains a piece of lapis that has been washed in whiskey.$44Important allergen note: While this does not contain peanuts, it does contain chestnuts that may have been processed in a facility that handles peanuts. Not suitable for use by those with peanut or other nut allergies. Buyer/ user agrees not to apply, gift, or make available to those with nut allergies, assumes full responsibility for any allergic interactions to self and others as a result of exposure, and releases Sphere + Sundry from any and all liability. Keep out of reach of children.$44.00
- Collaborations, Jupiter's Bounty, S+ Jason Miller, Series, Talismans + ReliquariesJason Miller created four sigilic paper talismans during the equivalent Jupiter’s Bounty series election in his location. Of them, he explains —$184.00
These are Jupiter Glyphs cut to the size of currency for keeping in your wallet. Each was made in consecrated Jupiter Ink during the window after an invocation of Jupiter, Juno, the Four Virtue Goddesses Victoria, Libertas, Concordia, and Abundantia.
The glyph on the left if for reversing bad financial fortunes. If this can be given as a gift to someone who is in need I would like it very much.
The next is Jupiter's Crown and is best for someone who has a business that is doing well, but wants to double or triple the income or size of that business.
The second to last with the three connected glyphs is Audience Builder. This is for those who wish to start, or have just started, a business and wish to build an audience.
The last Glyph is Ruthless Climber. It's for those who need to move up in very competitive environments where dog eat dog is the norm. It could be for an employee or an entrepreneur.Each is available for $184, and includes a vial of Jupiter’s Bounty incense for ritual suffumigation and feeding.$184.00
- Collaborations, Incense, Jupiter's Bounty, S+ Phytognosis, SeriesJeremy Bechelli, Ph.D., is the proprietor of Phytognosis, ultra fine purveyor of materia magica, incenses, and resins. For his first collaboration with Sphere + Sundry, Jupiter’s Bounty, he created 16 sets of specially formulated incense coins, handmade during the election window per his location and individually wrapped. Of them, he shares —$44.00
The incense was created from 16 ingredients, one for each of the numbers in the planetary square. Of those 16 ingredients, 4 take precedence in the aromatic formulation, these being the highest quality copal blanco (Bursera jorullense) from Mexico that I have ever seen.
I hand-picked each resin piece in Mexico for large pieces that contain soft pure white resin. Outstanding aloeswood powder from Indonesia makes up the 2nd of the precious ingredients (Aquilaria hirta), a true expression of the luxury, abundance, and prosperity of Jupiter. Luxurious storax bark from Turkey (Liquidambar orientalis) forms the third exotic ingredient. Hand powdered galls from the mighty oak (Quercus spp.) steeped in a tincture of allspice (Pimenta dioica) rounds out the final of the major aromatics.
The base of the incense coins are formed using 12 other botanicals including, nutmeg, pinon pine, juniper, and balsam poplar buds, hyssop, and other traditional botanicals aligned with the Jovial current.
Each coin should be broken into smaller pieces and gently heated, rather than directly burned.
Use to fuel significant operations or feed talismans designed for material increase, achieving substantial gnosis, or related Jupiterian purpose.Only 16 sets were created available, containing 5 coins each for $44$44.00
- Collaborations, Jupiter's Bounty, S+ Tony Mack, Series, Talismans + Reliquaries$444.00
Modeled in carver’s wax and lost-wax cast in fine .99 silver on the corresponding election.
Each coin was cast with an image of Jupiter from Picatrix book II chapter X; “Under the influence of Jupiter make the image of a crowned man sitting on a throne carried by four winged men”. A spear was added to the right hand (borrowed from an alternative Jupiter image from picatrix bk II) to signify the protection and upholding of the fruits of his bounty. The reverse side bears an image of grape vines growing around the planetary sigil of Jupiter from the Arabic Ghayat Al Hakim.
The Jupiter’s Bounty coin talisman arrives in a black leatherette box.
Available for $468, and includes a vial of Jupiter's Bounty self-igniting incense for charging the talisman. Four talismans are being offered standalone, and four are being reserved for treasure sets.$444.00
- Jupiter's Bounty, Powders, SeriesOrganic dried and freeze-dried fruits, mixed nuts, holy basil, red clover, dandelion root, wormwood, pie spice, other Jupiterian herbs, citrine, and amethyst, ritually combined and suffumigated after an offering feast to Jupiter on a prime astrological election.Add as an ingredient in magical works designed for prosperity, gain, growth, wisdom, and the like, or in any fashion powders are typically employed, such as for dressing candles or making sachet pouches. Wear on your person or inside your shoe, or place in your wallet to carry Jupiter’s influence with you, promoting wise decision making, luck, gain, and protection.Pure, uncut, and organic herbs, resins, fruits, nuts, gemstones, and dried yellow lilies from the offering table.Available in a 1/2 oz glass vial with cork top for $28Important allergen note: While this does not contain peanuts, it does contain other nuts (walnuts, almonds, pecans, pistachios, and cashews) that were processed in a facility that handles peanuts. Not suitable for use by those with peanut or other nut allergies. Buyer/ user agrees not to apply, gift, or make available to those with nut allergies, assumes full responsibility for any allergic interactions to self and others as a result of exposure, and releases Sphere + Sundry from any and all liability. Keep out of reach of children.$28.00$28.00
- Asclepius II, Series, Waters + SpraysAs further detailed in the series description, cypress, garden sage, rosemary, and incense cedar were blessed using the words of Thessalos, given to him in dream by Asclepius, and harvested during the days and hours of Sol and Jupiter.These, along with rose of jericho, wildcrafted and ethically sourced white sage, and carnelian, were combined in a copper still and immersed in water freshly collected from the headwaters of the Sacramento River in Mt. Shasta. A hydrosol was produced on the Sun’s day, which was later combined with essential oils of frankincense and rosemary, colloidal gold, and grain alcohol during the Jupiter-Luna-Ras Alhague election, where the water was dedicated to Asclepius and received his blessing.Sphere + Sundry is pleased with all of the offerings we produce, but the Water of Asclepius in particular is something truly special (see Testimonials from the first edition). For a thorough application, shake well and use as a body and aura spray, making sure to focus around the head, neck, chest, and spine.Invokes instant clarity and refreshment, and aids in helping clear your field, heart, and mind over the next many hours. Apply after difficult interactions or during times of stress and negativity, and before bed to invite healing sleep and potential dream visitations from gods and spirits. Spray in spaces in need of healing, purification, and renewal, especially that carry a negative charge or presence you wish to dispel. Produces emotional, mental, and physical clarity that deepens with continued use.Includes a small piece of carnelian in each glass bottle, the stone used in talismanic rings of Asclepius for thousands of years. Available in a half ounce spray for $26 or a two ounce spray for $52.$26.00 – $52.00$26.00 – $52.00
- Asclepius II, Collaborations, S+ Borealis Ironworks, Series, Talismans + ReliquariesSnake bound rods, forged during the equivalent Jupiter-Luna-Ras Alhague election by sorcerous blacksmith Cody Dickerson of Borealis Ironworks. Of his exquisite creations, he offers —$130.00
“So be Wise as Serpents, and Innocent as Doves.” — Matthew 10:16
These relics are a visceral, ferrous expression of two primary principles observed within an occult framework : Salubrity and Resolve.
The Asklepian or ‘Rod of Asclepius’ consists of the serpent and staff. The serpent here may be said to represent both perpetual renewal & healing as well as the dual nature of pharmakon as both panacea and poison. The staff reminds us that in times of great need we must be willing to be supported. Their respective forms are expressed in hand-wrought iron, born of the hammer & anvil in flickering cacophony that is the ancient and venerable craft of the smith.
Some preparation of material took place the evening prior (cutting, layout, etc.) and final preparations were made during pre-dawn hours the morning of the election. Offerings of cedar, juniper, fir pitch and several native artemisia species were burned in the forge and a fumigatory rite of cleansing took place.
Enough material was cut and prepared for the 13+ relics to be forged, the serpent and staff to be officially intertwined during the beneficent interstice of this potent election. The election allowed a small but adequate window in which the work was to take place.
It was an intense fifty minutes. I can’t recall the last time I worked with as much vehemence, but I did manage to meet our goal. And not without some violence against my own corpus for as the work concluded, I fell into an intense bout of very unpleasant nausea and vomiting, swiftly (and mercifully!) followed by a deep sense of wellness. This speaks precisely to the often purgative, sicken-ing nature of pharmakon and again -- to the dual-nature of the serpent as an embodiment of wisdom and rejuvenation.
As for the iron Asklepians and their care, I recommend only this: while the relics have been treated with a thin coating of wax, I recommend that upon receipt they are further coated in the accompanying oil formulated by Sphere + Sundry during the election, or one of your choosing, preferably that lends itself to the restorative and health-giving nature of Asclepius and the noble art of physik.
I pray these talismanic objects of virtue serve in whatever capacity you desire, be they employed as ceremonial foci or by iron’s physical touch as a means of removing illness and dis-ease, thereby exploiting iron’s capability in the eradication of foul spirit presences afflicting both body and soul.Every talismanic rod includes a bottle of Asclepius II Oil for anointing and regular feeding. Mount above doors or beds to safeguard good health and act as a protective ward, or store upon altars or under mattresses for the same purpose.Available for $130 each. Only 13 of these most excellent specimens are being offered to the public.$130.00
- Asclepius II, Bath + Beauty, SeriesA mask set featuring two all natural components, intended to be freshly mixed for each application.Add healing clay powder to a small bowl and moisten with the accompanying hydrosol, created from water harvested from the headwaters of the Sacramento River in Mt. Shasta with organic calendula flower, raspberry leaf, white willow bark, and carnelian, distilled via copper alembic, combined with colloidal gold, and ritually consecrated to Asclepius.Mix well and apply to the face and décolletage, or over patches of troubled skin. Create a thicker mask for additional detoxification and deeper healing. Wear until it dries, anywhere from 10-20 minutes. Rinse with warm water and proceed with toner and a good moisturizer.Clay masks are especially beneficial for oily and combination skin. If your skin tends toward dryness, you may prefer the honey mask or choose to add a few drops of skin soothing oil to the clay formulation. It will tighten as it dries, tonifying and pulling impurities, oil, and excess sebum from the skin, while infusing it with minerals and beneficial trace elements.Excellent for clearing acne, reducing pore size, and creating a younger, softer, brighter appearance. Use 1-2 times per week for best results.Because this hydrosol is intended for topical use, it does not contain any grain alcohol to preserve. As with any natural skin care product, shelf life may vary. Store away from light and keep the glass dropper from touching anything that may transfer germs.Each mask set comes with over 2 ounces of clay powder in a reusable glass jar, and 1 oz of topical hydrosol in a glass dropper bottle with sanitized piece of carnelian. Pairs extraordinarily well with our Saltwater Pearl Exfoliating Polish, which is best used before application in lieu of traditional cleansers that can overly strip the skin, available as an optional add-on.Clearer, softer, more beautiful skin, by the grace of Hygieia 🙌$29$29.00$29.00
- Asclepius II, Bath + Beauty, Salts, SeriesAs detailed in the series description, ritual baths were one of the first steps taken to cleanse those who made pilgrimage to temples of Asclepius in pursuit of healing, and salt is a tried and true agent of natural purification in ways both physical and metaphysical.Dead Sea salt, Himalayan pink salt, and epsom salt were combined with essential oils of frankincense, cypress, and tea tree, alongside herbs from the consecrated incense mixture and 24k gold leaf, with Asclepius’ blessing.Draw a bath and add the mixture to the water to clear your energetic field, increase magnesium levels, and soothe and detoxify your system. Includes a prayer to Asclepius and suggested times for ritual potency. Fully immerse yourself, occasionally wetting the full head and hair for best results. Soak for 13 minutes or more.The formula of this salt is highly concentrated with essential oil to make less go a longer way. Available in an eight ounce glass jar for $33, enough for 2 deeply purifying baths, or add smaller amounts to many, utilizing the principle of contagion.$33.00$33.00
- Asclepius II, Candles, SeriesVirgin soy wax poured over suffumigated herbal mix during the height of the Jupiter-Luna-Ras Alhague election, topped with frankincense resin and a sprinkling of Asclepius incense, along with 6 pieces of carnelian added on Jupiter’s day and hour. Lightly scented with frankincense and cypress essential oil.Burn while saying prayers for yourself or loved ones in need of physical, emotional, or spiritual healing and protection. Keep lit at the bedside of those convalescing, or create an altar with their image for works of sympathetic magic.Glass jars in three sizes, marked on the bottom with the glyph of Asclepius.Available in 2 oz for $65; 8 oz vigil style for $91 (sold out); or 12 oz for $130 (sold out).$65.00 – $130.00$65.00 – $130.00
- Asclepius II, Oils + Perfumes, S+ Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab, SeriesHandcrafted by Elizabeth Barrial of Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab and Twilight Alchemy Lab, she says of her creation —$42.00
A perfume for Asclepius, the God of Doctors, Inventor of Medicine, Master of the Art of Surgery, the Sagacious, Blameless Lord of Healing, Man's Savior and Champion Against Diseases, and patron of the Asklepiades, the ancient guild of physicians. He is the son of Apollon, father to Chiron, Podalirus, and Machaon, and the greatest physician to ever have lived. It is said his skills were such that he was able to restore the dead to life.
Merciful Asclepius, wise and skilled God of the Medical Arts, purge our bodies of illness, injury, and pain. Grant us the wisdom of talented and compassionate physicians, the skill of master surgeons, the boon of healing medicines, and strength and wellness of body, mind, and spirit.
This sacred perfume contains hydro-distilled Frankincense essential oil (Bowsella carteri), hyssop essential oil steam-distilled from the leaves and tops (Hyssopus off. decumbens) and hyssop herb (Hyssopus officinalis, fossilized Himalayan amber oil (Oleum succini, dry distillation in sunflower oil), aniseed essential oil (Pimpinella anisum), clary sage essential oil (Salvia sclarea), myrtle essential oil (Myrtus communis), bay leaf essential oil and organic bay leaves (Laurus nobilis), white vegetal musk, Indian rose attar, organic sunflower oil, Greek olive oil, frankincense tears (Boswellia sacra), gum mastic resin (Pistacia lentiscus var. Chia), life everlasting flower (Helichrysum stoechas), Rose of Jericho (Anastatica hierochuntica), wild-harvested rose buds (Rosa damascena), yellow rose petals from the offertory bouquet, and ethically collected snake sheds.
Charged and consecrated under the auspices of Apollon, Asclepius, and Hygeia on Wednesday, February 27th during the Asclepius II election, and the whole of the perfume and its contents passed through the smoke of frankincense tears and Greek monastic lemon flower incense.
Each bottle contains pieces of carnelian and clear quartz that have been washed in frankincense hydrosol on the day and hour of Sol.
Not vegan: contains ethically collected snake sheds. Please note that this perfume may contain solid plant material.$42$42.00
- Asclepius II, Incense, SeriesThis loose incense is comprised of cypress, sage, and incense cedar, harvested during the days and hours of Jupiter and Sol before being prayed over in the words of Thessalos, given to him in dream by Asclepius (as detailed in the series description). These were combined with ethically sourced, wildcrafted white sage, rose of jericho, frankincense resin, and 24k gold leaf, before invoking the Divine Physician’s blessing as the fixed star Ras Alhague began rising.This incense is an exquisite smudging mix for the clearing of space and body — in general, after traumatic events, or before ritual. It can also be used to bathe objects you wish to cleanse and restore, such as crystals or ritual implements prior to consecration.Available in 1/2 oz self-igniting form for $26, or loose in a reusable glass jar over two ounces for $39.Charcoal must be used for burning loose incenses. You may choose to add organic coconut charcoal to your order, which must be lit on a burner.$26.00 – $39.00$26.00 – $39.00
- Asclepius II, Salts, Series$13.00
This ritual salt is from the Dead Sea, mixed with essential oils of frankincense, cypress, and rosemary, consecrated to Asclepius for the purposes of cleansing, banishing illness, and preserving good health.
Sprinkle on yourself, your doorstep or hearth, your floor before sweeping or vacuuming, or add to cleaning solutions to help purify energies and bring healing and renewal into your sphere. Can be used before workings to set a clean stage, or after to clear away energies and spirits. Also helpful against ghost and poltergeist activity. Not intended for consumption.
Available in a half ounce vial for $13.$13.00
- Asclepius II, Collaborations, S+ Tony Mack, Series, Talismans + ReliquariesGoldsmith Tony Mack collaborated with Sphere + Sundry during the equivalent election in his location to create a stunning set of Ras Alhague Serpent-Bearer fixed star talismans, in two original designs.Cast in electrum, an alloy of gold and silver, featuring high grade carnelian set over viper’s tongue, cedar, frankincense, and sage. The casting of the talismans was supplemented by suffumigation using Incense of Asclepius form the first edition of the series.Wear on your person for healing and to help transmute various manner of poisons into medicine. These are helpful for preserving health and warding away disease, but can also be used by those who have an ongoing health struggle or are taking medications that produce negative side effects.These are wonderful to wear if you work in a healing profession and want to bring the Divine Physician’s blessing into the realm of your client or patient work.Each talisman includes a 20” sterling silver chain, and a beautiful keepsake box bearing a wax seal of the Asclepius rod. It includes a bottle of Asclepius II anointing oil, recommended times for feeding and empowering your talisman, and a prayer to Asclepius.Available in your choice of standard electrum, 4ct carnelian, herbs and viper’s tongue inlaid for $729 (8 being offered to the public), or ornate electrum with gold accenting, 20ct carnelian, snake backing design, herbs and viper’s tongue inlaid into the bezel for $1,029 (7 being offered to the public).$729.00 – $1,029.00$729.00 – $1,029.00
Offerings > Jupiter
Would you like the earliest opportunities to snag limited items?Join the Mailing List