Sphere + Sundry’s first official collaboration is with goldsmith Tony Mack, who provides unparalleled service in the world of bespoke talisman casting. Having worked with him directly on private projects for around 7 years, we are thrilled to offer his handiworks to our valued clients. His official bio and website can be found below, in addition to the works that he has masterfully produced on our behalf.
Tony Mack is a professional Jeweler and Metalsmith based in Williamsport, Pennsylvania – creating specialty jewelry items and custom metalwork from his home studio. He received training and certification in Jewelry Fabrication, Gemstone Setting, and the ancient ‘Lost-Wax’ Casting technique in 2008 from Studio Jewelers ltd in Manhattan, New York.
Tony specializes in working with clients on a one-to-one basis, with careful attention and a sensitivity to your specific needs and intention for the piece. You can learn more or procure his wares and services here.
- Collaborations, Fixed Star Aldebaran, S+ Tony Mack, Series, Talismans + ReliquariesResident Sphere + Sundry goldsmith and 5-star AstroMage Tony Mack offers to the Aldebaran series custom designed and cast talismans —$800.00 – $1,800.00
Modeled in hard carver’s wax and cast in molten electrum on August 24, 2019 at 12:10am EST in Williamsport Pa; the Moon applying to conjunction with the fixed star Aldebaran [on the ascendant] within three degrees; suffumigation of milk thistle and frankincense.
Standard, 9 cast: A thick pendant cast of molten silver and a small portion of gold, bearing the image of a celestial bull. The reverse holds an electrum disk (80/20 alloy of gold and silver) engraved with the symbol of the fixed star, set over an interior made to house sympathetic materia: crushed ruby, frankincense, and the [thorns, silk, and seed] of milky thistle harvested on a previous Aldebaran election.
Ornate, 6 cast: The head of the celestial bull, fleshed out in three dimensions, and cast in molten electrum on a previous Aldebaran election (May 6, 2019 at 2:43pm EST, Williamsport Pa - Moon conjunct Aldebaran within 2 degrees on the Midheaven); Haloed by an 80/20 electrum disk bearing the symbol of the Royal Star (cast on the August 24th election). A space was left behind the head of the bull to house sympathetic materia: crushed ruby, frankincense, and the [thorns, silk, and seed] of milky thistle; enclosed behind a hammer-set gold star behind the head, and a 1.3 carat Ruby set between the bull’s eye.Each Talisman comes with a 20” silver chain, and arrives in a black leatherette pendant box, marked by a wax seal of the glyph of Aldebaran for easy identification.Includes a vial of Aldebaran Oil for charging and feeding.Standard for $800, ornate with ruby for $1800$800.00 – $1,800.00
- Collaborations, Golden Sol in Leo, S+ Tony Mack, Series, Talismans + ReliquariesResident Sphere + Sundry goldsmith and 5-star AstroMage Tony Mack offers to the Sol in Leo series custom designed talismans —$1,800.00
Modeled in hard carver’s wax, and cast in molten metal on August 9th, 2019 at 6:10AM EST in Williamsport PA, during the planetary hour of the Sun; accompanied by a solar petition and suffumigation of frankincense, cinnamon, sunflower, and celandine.
An 18k gold blazing sun, conjoined with an electrum (an 80/20 alloy of gold and silver) frame depicting our star ascending over the horizon. The heart of the sun is set with a 1.5ct ruby. The reverse side of the talisman is engraved with the planetary characters of the Sun as depicted in Arabic manuscripts of the Ghayat Al Hakim [Picatrix].Mr. Mack's preliminary findings —
The Sol in Leo talismans made space for a number of bird of prey synchronicities, beginning with a pair of hawks (the animal totem for the Sol in Leo series, featured upon The Golden Sovereign label) driving crows over my home in the morning hours following the casting (a scene which the talismans had a view of as they lay in a brass bowl under the sunlight post-casting).
My most immediate, embodied experience of the talismans was an awareness and correction of my breathing; which in turn reoriented my attention, put a bit more light behind my eyes and elevated my present experience - rather obvious; though I’d been unconsciously running on shallow breath, and I’d receive a nudge until this was remediated as I proceeded putting the finishing work/stone setting to the talismans.
In the days following the election I was contacted by a handful of clients, some familiar and some new acquaintances regarding not-explicitly-astrological metalwork; each of their projects connected either directly or indirectly to the Egyptian Horus. I'm thrilled with my experience with the Sol in Leo’s while they were at my bench, as well as with the opportunities that have presented themselves in their wake...Nine talismans are being offered to the public. Each comes with a 20” silver chain and arrives in a gold foiled and latched pendant box, marked by a golden wax seal featuring a Sun in Leo glyph for easy identification.Includes a vial of Oil of Golden Sol for charging and feeding. Available as an optional add-on to each full Sol in Leo box set.Available for $1,800$1,800.00
- Collaborations, S+ Tony Mack, Series, Talismans + Reliquaries, Venus in TaurusGoldsmith and AstroMage par excellence Tony Mack returns for his biggest Sphere + Sundry run to date, offering discreet, ultra wearable Venus in Taurus talismans —$646.00
Modeled in carver’s wax and lost-wax cast in copper [the metal of Venus] and silver on the corresponding series election.
A planetary glyph of Venus cast of copper with calcinated pearl and rose petal, married to a silver setting engraved with the ‘characters of Venus’ from Arabic manuscripts of the Ghayat Al Hakim, Book II.
The center of the copper glyph is set with a rose quartz cabochon.
Each Venus in Taurus Planetary Glyph talisman arrives in a black leatherette pendant box stamped with a Venus glyph wax seal, and includes a 20” sterling silver chain.Available for $646, including a vial of Venus in Taurus oil for charging the talisman.$646.00
- Collaborations, Exalted Venus, S+ Tony Mack, Series, Talismans + ReliquariesTalismanic goldsmith and AstroMage par excellence Tony Mack returns, this time with exalted Venus talismans in the form of size 6 rings, 3 of which are currently being offered to the public —$646.00
Modeled in hard carver’s wax, and lost wax cast in fine silver on the corresponding election. Around the ring shank is a relief engraving of the ‘characters of Venus’, and the sigils of the intelligence and spirit of Venus [from book I chapter XXXIII, and book II chapter XXII of H. Cornelius Agrippa’s Three Books of Occult Philosophy]. The ring is set with a malachite cabochon, one of the stones attributed to Venus in the Ghayat Al Hakim aka Picatrix.The ring arrives in a black leatherette ring box with a Venusian glyph wax seal.And 3 pendants —
Modeled in carver’s wax and lost-wax cast in copper on the corresponding election. Each pendant was cast in the image of Venus from Picatrix book II chapter X; “The form of Venus according the the opinion of other sages, is the image of a woman riding a stag with her hair down, and in her right hand an apple, and in her left she has flowers.” Engraved on the back of the talisman are the ‘characters of Venus’ and the planetary sigil of Venus from Arabic manuscripts of the Ghayat Al Hakim. The piece is set with a malachite cabochon, one of the stones attributed to Venus in Picatrix.The Exalted Venus Picatrix Image talisman arrives in a black leatherette pendant box with Venusian glyph wax seal, and includes a 20” sterling silver chain.Available for $646 each, and includes a vial of Exalted Venus oil for charging the talisman. Additional talismans will be released to the public within a few weeks, as the jeweler finalizes some aspects of the design.$646.00
- Collaborations, Jupiter's Bounty, S+ Tony Mack, Series, Talismans + ReliquariesTalismanic goldsmith and AstroMage par excellence Tony Mack returns, this time with Jupiter talismans —$444.00
Modeled in carver’s wax and lost-wax cast in fine .99 silver on the corresponding election.
Each coin was cast with an image of Jupiter from Picatrix book II chapter X; “Under the influence of Jupiter make the image of a crowned man sitting on a throne carried by four winged men”. A spear was added to the right hand (borrowed from an alternative Jupiter image from picatrix bk II) to signify the protection and upholding of the fruits of his bounty. The reverse side bears an image of grape vines growing around the planetary sigil of Jupiter from the Arabic Ghayat Al Hakim.
The Jupiter’s Bounty coin talisman arrives in a black leatherette box.Available for $468, and includes a vial of Jupiter's Bounty self-igniting incense for charging the talisman. Four talismans are being offered standalone, and four are being reserved for treasure sets.$444.00
- Asclepius II, Collaborations, S+ Tony Mack, Series, Talismans + ReliquariesGoldsmith Tony Mack collaborated with Sphere + Sundry during the equivalent election in his location to create a stunning set of Ras Alhague Serpent-Bearer fixed star talismans, in two original designs.Cast in electrum, an alloy of gold and silver, featuring high grade carnelian set over viper’s tongue, cedar, frankincense, and sage. The casting of the talismans was supplemented by suffumigation using Incense of Asclepius form the first edition of the series.Wear on your person for healing and to help transmute various manner of poisons into medicine. These are helpful for preserving health and warding away disease, but can also be used by those who have an ongoing health struggle or are taking medications that produce negative side effects.These are wonderful to wear if you work in a healing profession and want to bring the Divine Physician’s blessing into the realm of your client or patient work.Each talisman includes a 20” sterling silver chain, and a beautiful keepsake box bearing a wax seal of the Asclepius rod. It includes a bottle of Asclepius II anointing oil, recommended times for feeding and empowering your talisman, and a prayer to Asclepius.Available in your choice of standard electrum, 4ct carnelian, herbs and viper’s tongue inlaid for $729 (8 being offered to the public), or ornate electrum with gold accenting, 20ct carnelian, snake backing design, herbs and viper’s tongue inlaid into the bezel for $1,029 (7 being offered to the public).$729.00 – $1,029.00$729.00 – $1,029.00
- Collaborations, Fixed Star Regulus II, S+ Tony Mack, Series, Talismans + ReliquariesRegulus talismans by goldsmith and planetary mage Tony Mack, cast during the equivalent election per his location. Of his glorious creations, he shares —$1,600.00
Modeled in hard carver’s wax on January 22nd, 2019 at 7:27pm EST in Williamsport PA; accompanied by a petition to the Heart of the Lion, and suffumigation of celandine, mugwort, and wormwood; the corresponding herbs for Regulus via “Liber Hermetis tractans de 15 Stellis”, and H.C. Agrippa.
A pure gold lion’s head likens to a blazing star, conjoined with electrum (an 80/20 alloy of gold and silver) wreath of laurel framing the symbol of Regulus. Equal parts of the aforementioned herbs were placed behind the eyes of the lion before being hammer-set in place. A high grade 1 carat garnet is prong-set into the heart of Regulus.On the effects —
I began to notice ritual bleed as soon as the date had been set, starting with my being gifted two 80lb stone lions - which became a recurring theme. The hour leading up to the election carried with it tremendous momentum; culminating in an unusual/ moving silence. The words I had prepared gave way to a more fluid and emotive petition, and the entire operation became heart-centered in a way I hadn’t anticipated.
These talismans have a brilliant and warm presence. Like a lantern hung in the heart’s cathedral, from which you can orient or install yourself and shine forth from. There is a very particular courage that wells up, and a benefic desire for the heart to be shown. An expression which won’t diminish or augment itself for fear of the vulnerability that visibility necessarily entails.
The effects have been received very well; and acting upon those desires has been rewarding, including being gifted 1.5 ounces of gold as a direct consequence of the working. I’m still attuning with the talisman, but it’s already more than I hoped it would be, and in a pleasantly unexpected way.Ten talismans are being offered to the public. Each comes with a 20” silver chain and arrives in a black leatherette latched pendant box, marked by the wax seal of Cœur Leonis' glyph. Includes a 1/2 oz vial of Regulus Oil to fuel its charge and directions for maintenance.$1600$1,600.00
- Collaborations, Moon-Neptune in Pisces, S+ Tony Mack, Series, Talismans + ReliquariesTony Mack returns for another collaboration, this time for the Moon-Neptune in Pisces series, the election adjusted per his location.Lost-wax cast in fine silver. Modeled in carver’s wax after an ancient Greek coin depicting the god Triton, son of Poseidon and messenger of the sea, circa 370BC. Slight modifications were made so we could offer mer-talismans in lad and lady varieties.On the reverse side of the image, a circular setting was carved. Within is blue lotus, oyster mushroom, and other herbs sent by Sphere + Sundry, featured throughout the rest of the series for greater cross-sympathy. A mother of pearl cabochon setting was then applied.Our smith, on the effects he noted working with the talismans —$297.00 – $360.00
They are like keys or portals to the realm of dreams. I still get the intense dream recollection while in waking state. For me it’s mainly of places I was in past dreams. I just kind of sink into these dimensions. It’s been going on consistently since the talismans were cast.
I would definitely encourage people to keep a journal or something to write with/on handy when they wear and experiment with these. I’ve recovered and anchored an immense amount of otherwise hidden/unconscious experience, and there’s something very healing about that.
Another thing I’ve noticed is that they are a damn good visualization aid; it’s really easy to conjure up images and sensations, and that’s very useful.Available in two forms... of two forms —Merlady: 8 necklaces and 9 coins Merlad:
5 necklaces(sold out) and 7 coinsCoins can be put under the mattress or in a pillowcase and are available for $297, necklaces can be similarly stashed or worn around the neck to enhance psychic sensitivity, visionary work, etc. for $360.All talismans from this series include a vial of Moon-Neptune oil for regular feeding and consecration, and come in a leatherette box decorated with a Full Pisces Moon ritual symbol. Pendants include a 20” silver chain. You may choose to include a silver and gold polishing cloth.$297.00 – $360.00
- Asclepius I, Collaborations, S+ Tony Mack, Series, Sold Out[sf_iconbox image="fas fa-magic" character="" color="accent" type="boxed-four" animation="" animation_delay="200"] Sold out — a new batch is available as part of Asclepius II ⚕[/sf_iconbox]$429.00 – $729.00
Goldsmith Tony Mack collaborated with Sphere + Sundry during the equivalent election in his location to create a stunning set of talismanic snake bound Rods of Asclepius. They feature high grade carnelian set over viper’s tongue, frankincense, and sage, cast in silver. It just so happened that he made 13, a number he did not previously know was associated with Ophiuchus. Our goldsmith reported two weeks after the Work was done:
[pullquote]I’m starting to notice some effects from the staffs on myself. I’ve been getting up way earlier than usual with a lot of energy. Also some inflammation I’ve had for months started to disappear.[/pullquote]
Wear on your person for healing and to help transmute poison into medicine. These are helpful for preserving health and warding away disease, but can also be used by those who have an ongoing health struggle or are taking medications that produce negative side effects. These are wonderful to wear if you work in a healing profession and want to bring the Divine Physician’s blessing into the realm of your client or patient work.
Each talisman comes with a silver chain in a beautiful box hand decorated by Tony. It includes a bottle of Asclepius anointing oil, recommended times for feeding and empowering your talisman, and a prayer to Asclepius.
Smaller 4ct carnelian pieces for $429 are sold out. Ornate 24ct carnelian with snake backing, herbs and viper's tongue inlaid into the bezel for $729 are also sold out.If you would like an Asclepius talisman in the future, please make your selection and sign up for the Waitlist below. Getting a sense for demand will allow us to cast another run sooner rather than later.$429.00 – $729.00
- Altar Boxes + Sets, Fixed Star Aldebaran, S+ Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab, S+ Tony Mack, SeriesAntiqued boxes in baby bull, mama bull, and papa bull size, two of each. Talismans for this series are offered standalone.The largest box contains the largest 24 oz candle, 2 oz water, and everything else the series has to offer, including the BPAL blends for $680.The medium box contains a 2 oz candle, 2 oz water, and everything else the series has to offer, including the BPAL blends for $484The small box contains a 2 oz candle and 2 1/2 oz waters so that they fit upright inside for $460.$460.00 – $680.00$460.00 – $680.00
- Altar Boxes + Sets, Golden Sol in Leo, S+ Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab, S+ Jenn Zahrt, S+ Phytognosis, S+ Tony Mack, SeriesWooden boxes hand-painted a warm yellow and otherwise unmarked, to serve as a protective storage space or portable altar for Solar offerings of any variety. May be further decorated or inscribed by the client.Along with the box, this set includes all items from the Golden Sol series excluding the Oil Lamps. Talismans are available for each box set as an optional add-on.Note that even though small 2 oz candles are the size that comes with these sets, the large 12 oz candles will also fit within the box's confines, along with everything else upright —$450.00
- Water of Golden Sol (2 oz)
- Golden Oil of Sol
- Sol in Leo Powder
- Candle of Golden Sol (2 oz)
- Golden Sol Self-Igniting Incense
- Loose Sun in Leo Incense by Phytognosis
- Alchemically extracted Oil of Egg by Jenn Zahrt
- The Golden Sovereign Perfume Oil by Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab
- Optional: Sol in Leo Talismans in gold, electrum, and ruby by Tony Mack
- Our largest box set to date! 9.5” wide, 5.5” tall, 6” deep
- Altar Boxes + Sets, S+ Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab, S+ Tai Fenix Kulystin, S+ Tony Mack, Series, Venus in TaurusWooden boxes hand-painted metallic copper and otherwise unmarked, to serve as a protective storage space or portable altar for Venus offerings of any variety. May be further decorated or inscribed by the client. Pictures forthcoming.Along with the box, this set includes everything in the series including the talismans as optional add-ons. Everything (aside from the bath salts) fits upright inside —$379.00
- Rose Water of Venus in Taurus (1 oz)
- Venus in Taurus Oil
- Beeswax Rose Talismanic Vessel (pink or green) by Tai Fenix Kulystin
- Venus in Taurus Powder
- Venus in Taurus Candle
- Venus n Taurus Self-Igniting Incense
- Bright Goddess of the Skies Perfume by Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab
- Pink Himalayan Milk and Honey Bath Salts
- Optional: Venus in Taurus Planetary Glyph Talisman by Tony Mack
- Altar Boxes + Sets, Fixed Star Regulus II, S+ Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab, S+ Liber Celestis, S+ Tony Mack, SeriesWooden boxes hand-painted white and gold with a Lion profile, celestial heart design and Regulus glyph. The interior features the constellation of Leo with a garnet to signify Cœur Leonis on the lid, and red felt base, to serve as a portable Regulus altar and charged storage space for Regulus offerings.Along with the box, this set includes everything in the series except the talismans, either of which may be included if you so choose. Everything (aside from the bath salts) fits upright inside —$387.00
- Regulus Oil
- Regulus Water (1 oz)
- Regulus Incense
- Regulus Powder
- Regulus Candle (2 oz)
- Regulus Attuning Tincture
- Regulus Bath Salt
- Heart of the Lion Perfume by Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab
- Regulus Sticker by Grant Hanna of Liber Celestis
- Box 6.5” wide, 4.5” tall, 3.8” deep