- Candles, Exalted Venus, SeriesOrganic beeswax, dyed purple in honor of Jupiter’s rulership of Venus in her exaltation of Pisces, ritually poured over bee pollen, consecrated Venus herbal mix, and Tahitian vanilla bean at the height of a supremely fine Venus election. Topped with fair trade diamond dust, amethyst, emerald, and genuine copper leaf.Burn during operations for love, beauty, glamour, repairing relationships, or other rituals oriented to the Venusian sphere. On a mundane level, light to set an ambience for romantic encounters, to facilitate emotional connection and promote harmony.Available in a 2 oz glass container for $84, or a 12 oz for $161.$84.00 – $161.00$84.00 – $161.00
- Bath + Beauty, Collaborations, Exalted Venus, S+ Moon Goddess Magick Apothecary, SeriesEspecially since our first collaboration is now sold out, we are honored to have scored a second date with Sarah Collins of Moon Goddess Magick Apothecary, who offers another of her custom creations —$35.00
A fragrant oil to sacredly anoint hair and skin in honor of Venus in her most exalted state.
A gentle breeze of scent-ual lavender to entice the senses, soften the skin and nourish the hair. This lovely blend evokes a lust for life, promoting a sensual and serene state of being that relaxes the mind, body, and spirit. It opens the senses, allowing space to honor trust in self, trust in intuition, and become more in tune with self-love and compassion.
An all organic blend of Argan, Jojoba, Coconut, Calendula, Aloe Leaf, Vitamin E, and Lavender Essential oil. Graced with Rose Quartz and Amethyst Crystals. Beautified with dried Lavender and Chrysanthemum Flowers. Imbued with Venusian Love. Apply generously to the pulse points, back of the neck and the bottom of your feet to allow the blend to make its way through your entire Aura. Glow purple my friends.Available in a 1oz glass bottle with dropper for $35$35.00
- Exalted Venus, Incense, S+ Occvlta, SeriesFor Occvlta's first ever collaboration with Sphere + Sundry, Júlia offers a dark and rich loose incense ritually crafted during the equivalent election from the Pyrenees of Lleida, Spain —$35.00
The Venus Exalted incense was made Sunday between 8:31 and 9:24 UTC+1 in honour of Venus. Its base is composed of Alexandrian Rose buds, Nettle leaf, True Vervain, and Myrtle, plants that inflame and inspire desire and allure.
To this base other components were added: storax bark, frankincense, juniper berries, damiana leaf, costmary, elder flowers, Icelandic moss, angelica root, yarrow flowers, orris root, passion flowers, and mugwort. These are spirits related to planet Venus and help balancing the power and directing the practitioner's will.
Finally, this exalted mix is crowned with mallow, violet, lotus, and periwinkle flowers, elevating its potency and making it a fit offering for a deity.Beautiful and dark, perfect for calling up underworld aspects of Venus, such as Innana and Persephone. Must be burned on charcoal or an incense warmer.Available in a 1 oz dark amber glass jar for $35$35.00
- Collaborations, Exalted Venus, S+ Tony Mack, Series, Talismans + ReliquariesTalismanic goldsmith and AstroMage par excellence Tony Mack returns, this time with exalted Venus talismans in the form of size 6 rings, 3 of which are currently being offered to the public —$646.00
Modeled in hard carver’s wax, and lost wax cast in fine silver on the corresponding election. Around the ring shank is a relief engraving of the ‘characters of Venus’, and the sigils of the intelligence and spirit of Venus [from book I chapter XXXIII, and book II chapter XXII of H. Cornelius Agrippa’s Three Books of Occult Philosophy]. The ring is set with a malachite cabochon, one of the stones attributed to Venus in the Ghayat Al Hakim aka Picatrix.The ring arrives in a black leatherette ring box with a Venusian glyph wax seal.And 3 pendants —
Modeled in carver’s wax and lost-wax cast in copper on the corresponding election. Each pendant was cast in the image of Venus from Picatrix book II chapter X; “The form of Venus according the the opinion of other sages, is the image of a woman riding a stag with her hair down, and in her right hand an apple, and in her left she has flowers.” Engraved on the back of the talisman are the ‘characters of Venus’ and the planetary sigil of Venus from Arabic manuscripts of the Ghayat Al Hakim. The piece is set with a malachite cabochon, one of the stones attributed to Venus in Picatrix.The Exalted Venus Picatrix Image talisman arrives in a black leatherette pendant box with Venusian glyph wax seal, and includes a 20” sterling silver chain.Available for $646 each, and includes a vial of Exalted Venus oil for charging the talisman. Additional talismans will be released to the public within a few weeks, as the jeweler finalizes some aspects of the design.$646.00
- Bath + Beauty, Exalted Venus, Series$28.00
Organic and fair trade cane sugar and crushed saltwater pearl, ritually combined with consecrated Venusian herbs, such as lavender, yarrow, damiana, and passion flower, Tahitian vanilla bean, lavender and frankincense essential oils, and genuine copper leaf. Mixed, suffumigated, and prayed over for the blessings of Venus during a supremely fine election that saw her exalted in Pisces.
Use as an all natural, environmentally friendly, and delightfully scented body scrub. In the shower, turn off the water and use the hands to wipe excess water from the body. Pour a small amount into the palm of the hand, rub them together and slowly stroke over parts you’d like to exfoliate for kissably smooth, caressable skin. Rub until the sugar has dissolved, and rinse.
You may choose to soak in the rinsed off Venus sugar, or add some Exalted Venus oil to a bath.
Use before Venusian operations or intimate encounters to prepare thy vessel, to feel more beautiful, soothe anxiety, and create a clean slate for bodily and sensory pleasures. May be mixed with other sugar to make a little go a longer way.Available in an 8 oz metal tin for $28
- Exalted Venus, Powders, SeriesOrganic herbs and stones sacred to Venus and related to Pisces, including lavender, blue lotus, yarrow, damiana, passion flower, diamond, emerald, and amethyst, were ritually suffumigated and consecrated by Venus during one of her most talisman-worthy 2019 exaltation elections. These were powdered during Venus’ day and hour.Add as an ingredient in magical works designed for beauty, love, glamour and the like, or in any fashion powders are typically employed, such as for dressing candles or making mojo bags.Pure, uncut, and organic herbs, resins, gemstones, and flowers.Available in a 1/2 oz glass vial with cork top for $28$28.00
- Jupiter's Bounty, Oils + Perfumes, SeriesFollowing a ritual feast as an offering for the Greater Benefic’s blessing, consecrated Jupiterian mix — including organic fruits, nuts, and Jupiterian herbs and spices — were ritually combined with citrine and amethyst in equal parts organic jojoba and almond oils on a prime Jupiter election, before the addition of frankincense and other essential oils befitting the operation.Bright, uplifting, supportive, patient, centering. Anoint yourself to promote embodiment, improve head-game and outlook, center, ground, and motivate yourself to work toward the enrichment of yourself and others, materially and otherwise. Great for supporting meditative activities, teaching and consulting, Jupiter remediation and propitiation. Purifying and generous, protective and nourishing.Use in Jupiterian magical workings or those designed to promote steady growth, medium and long-term gains, and charitable causes.The greatest benefits from Jupiter’s Bounty will result from routine applications over time. Wear every Thursday to invoke Jupiter’s ongoing blessing and support.Available in a 1/2 oz glass vial with 4 pieces of citrine for $72Important allergen note: While this does not contain peanuts, it does contain other nuts (walnuts, almonds, pecans, pistachios, and cashews) that were processed in a facility that handles peanuts. Not suitable for use by those with peanut or other nut allergies. Buyer/ user agrees not to apply, gift, or make available to those with nut allergies, assumes full responsibility for any allergic interactions to self and others as a result of exposure, and releases Sphere + Sundry from any and all liability. Keep out of reach of children.$72.00$72.00
- Candles, Jupiter's Bounty, SeriesConsecrated Jupiterian herbal base, dried fruit from Jupiter’s ritual feast, and gold magnetic sand were added to the base of candle jars before virgin soy wax was poured during the height of the election window.Burn during Jupiter rituals or when engaged in activities where Jupiter’s steady emanating support would be beneficial, such as when teaching classes, working your way through stressful situations, doing yoga, or meditating. Topped with various Jupiterian gemstones.Available in a 2 oz glass jar for $88, or a 12 oz for $164. Only four large candles are being offered to the public.Important allergen note: While this does not contain peanuts, it does contain other nuts (walnuts, almonds, pecans, pistachios, and cashews) that were processed in a facility that handles peanuts. Not suitable for use by those with peanut or other nut allergies. Buyer/ user agrees not to apply, gift, or make available to those with nut allergies, assumes full responsibility for any allergic interactions to self and others as a result of exposure, and releases Sphere + Sundry from any and all liability. Keep out of reach of children.$88.00 – $164.00$88.00 – $164.00
- Incense, Jupiter's Bounty, SeriesAfter a ritual offering feast and during a prime Jupiter election window, organic fruits, nuts, and Jupiterian herbs and spices were suffumigated, consecrated, and ritually combined with frankincense, golden copal, citrine, and amethyst. These were ground to a fine powder during Jupiter’s hour and combined with ingredients to make it self-igniting.Create a small mound on a fire safe surface or trace sigils. Burn as an offering to Jupiter for remediation and propitiation on Thursdays or in his hour, or invoke a purifying, beneficent blessing upon other magical works designed for growth, gain, protection, and healing.Available in a 1/2 oz vial for $28Important allergen/ legal note: While this does not contain peanuts, it does contain other nuts (walnuts, almonds, pecans, pistachios, and cashews) that were processed in a facility that handles peanuts. Not suitable for use by those with peanut or other nut allergies. Buyer/ user agrees not to apply, gift, or make available to those with nut allergies, assumes full responsibility for any allergic interactions to self and others as a result of exposure, and releases Sphere + Sundry from any and all liability. Keep out of reach of children.$28.00
- Jupiter's Bounty, Series, Waters + SpraysWater from the headwaters of Mt. Shasta was collected and used as the base for a distillation of various fruits and fine champagne served at Jupiter’s ritual feast, along with Jupiterian herbs, spices, and gemstones. It was begun after the ritual invocation of Jupiter using the full call from the Picatrix, and produced over low diffused heat for 20+ hours, so as to avoid burning the fruit sugars. Combined with a small amount of grain alcohol to preserve.A mouth watering and comforting hydrosol, smelling of apple pie and molasses.Use to invoke Jupiter’s presence and blessing, attuning yourself to his sphere and setting the stage to receive his bounty. Can be used to spray altars, papers, spaces, or the body.For practical application, spray upon your person to uplift, fortify, and provide energetic nourishment. Promotes embodiment and has a grounding, calming, and centering influence. Use to increase emotional and mental capacity, restoring mana and promoting good judgment, sound generosity, and patience. Use to fortify oneself when under stress and improve outcomes via the Greater Benefic’s protection. Excellent before meditation, yoga, mantra, or teaching.Available in a 1/2 oz glass spray bottle with 4 juice-colored gems for $28 or 2 oz for $64$28.00 – $64.00$28.00 – $64.00
- Collaborations, Jupiter's Bounty, S+ Borealis Ironworks, Series, Talismans + ReliquariesCreated by Cody Dickerson of Borealis Ironworks, these stunning charcuterie implements were forged during a prime Jupiter election for the service of both Gods and Man —$294.00In celebration of the eleemosynary hand of Lord Jupiter, Borealis Ironworks has again been honored to participate in an election series, here paying tribute to the charitable spirit-face of Jupiter as Dapalis, overseer and provider of the banquet, in the form of four charcuterie sets. The four sets of four implements were initially forged and formed during the election. Materials were prepared before hand and finished out during the days that followed. These solid carbon steel utensils are appropriate for either one’s private altar space or among your beloved, in his honour, at the lavish and bounteous banquet table. Ad Salutem!Each talismanic implement (most literally, in this case!) serves to promote the charge of our prime Jupiter's Bounty election. Only 3 of the sets are being offered to the public.$294 per set$294.00
- Bath + Beauty, Jupiter's Bounty, Salts, SeriesConsecrated Jupiterian herbal base was suffumigated with frankincense and ritually combined with dried fruit, essential oils, Dead Sea salts, Celtic Sea salts, Himalayan salts, and epsom salt, a small amount of organic powdered milk and cane sugar, along with minerals for stress reduction and muscle release. A small amount of Jupiter’s Bounty oil, comprised in equal parts of organic jojoba and almond, was mixed in a few weeks later during day and hour of Jupiter before bottling, to add further skin nourishment and Jupiterian oomph.This bath is gently purifying and energetically cleansing, but also sweetening, protective, and fortifying. Use in times of stress to increase bandwidth, relax the body, clear away bad energies and depressive, anxious thoughts, and reset on a positive note.Enough for 2-3 deep baths, or add smaller homeopathic doses to make a little go a longer way. Time to Jupiter’s days and hours for remedial Jupiter observation or to strengthen outcomes.Available in a reusable 8 oz glass jar for $36Important allergen/ legal note: While this does not contain peanuts, it does contain other nuts (walnuts, almonds, pecans, pistachios, and cashews) that were processed in a facility that handles peanuts. Not suitable for use by those with peanut or other nut allergies. Buyer/ user agrees not to apply, gift, or make available to those with nut allergies, assumes full responsibility for any allergic interactions to self and others as a result of exposure, and releases Sphere + Sundry from any and all liability. Keep out of reach of children.$36.00$36.00
- Jupiter's Bounty, Oils + Perfumes, S+ Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab, SeriesFollowing on the hooves of Jupiter’s Archer, Queenly collaborator Elizabeth Barrial of Twilight Alchemy Lab and Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab formulated an exquisite blend in celebration of Jupiter’s Bounty. She offers —$44.00
This is a perfume of sagacity and good counsel, and the prudence and judiciousness that leads to good judgement. It is a scent of stability, prosperity, and sovereignty - but more specifically, the creation, fortification, and nurturing of a kingdom that you build for yourself through self-respect and sound choices, the ability to govern your impulses wisely, and utilizing generosity, compassion and kindness as a means of protecting and expanding your dominion.
This is a perfume dedicated to Jove.
I will sing of Zeus, chiefest among the gods and greatest, all-seeing, the lord of all, the fulfiller who whispers words of wisdom to Themis as she sits leaning towards him.
Be gracious, all-seeing Son of Cronos, most excellent and great!
Initial preparation began on March 7th in Jupiter’s day and hour, and the consecration occurred between 6:06-6:55am Pacific on March 26, 2019.
Peru balsam essential oil (Myroxylon balsamum), steam-distilled terebinth essential oil (Pinus palustris), pulverized organic fig and chestnut, handcrafted vegetal musk, blue chamomile and Roman chamomile essential oils (Matricaria recutita and Anthemis nobilis), hyssop essential oil (Hyssopus officinalis), clary sage essential oil (Salvia sclarea), blue yarrow essential oil (Achillea millefolium), valerian essential oil (Valeriana sp.), wild-harvested pinon pine resin (Trementina), chamomile flowers (Matricaria recutita), sarsaparilla root (Smilax regelii), wild-harvested cedar berries (Juniperus monosperma), organically grown orange peel from the TAL garden, juniper berries (Juniperus communis), bayberry root bark (Morella cerifera), crushed oak galls, organic rosehips (Rosa canina and Rosa rubiginosa), locally wild-harvested white sage leaf and white oak bark (many thanks to the genius loci of Los Angeles), and dandelion root (Taraxacum officinale). Each bottle contains a piece of lapis that has been washed in whiskey.$44Important allergen note: While this does not contain peanuts, it does contain chestnuts that may have been processed in a facility that handles peanuts. Not suitable for use by those with peanut or other nut allergies. Buyer/ user agrees not to apply, gift, or make available to those with nut allergies, assumes full responsibility for any allergic interactions to self and others as a result of exposure, and releases Sphere + Sundry from any and all liability. Keep out of reach of children.$44.00
- Collaborations, Jupiter's Bounty, S+ Jason Miller, Series, Talismans + ReliquariesJason Miller created four sigilic paper talismans during the equivalent Jupiter’s Bounty series election in his location. Of them, he explains —$184.00
These are Jupiter Glyphs cut to the size of currency for keeping in your wallet. Each was made in consecrated Jupiter Ink during the window after an invocation of Jupiter, Juno, the Four Virtue Goddesses Victoria, Libertas, Concordia, and Abundantia.
The glyph on the left if for reversing bad financial fortunes. If this can be given as a gift to someone who is in need I would like it very much.
The next is Jupiter's Crown and is best for someone who has a business that is doing well, but wants to double or triple the income or size of that business.
The second to last with the three connected glyphs is Audience Builder. This is for those who wish to start, or have just started, a business and wish to build an audience.
The last Glyph is Ruthless Climber. It's for those who need to move up in very competitive environments where dog eat dog is the norm. It could be for an employee or an entrepreneur.Each is available for $184, and includes a vial of Jupiter’s Bounty incense for ritual suffumigation and feeding.$184.00
- Collaborations, Incense, Jupiter's Bounty, S+ Phytognosis, SeriesJeremy Bechelli, Ph.D., is the proprietor of Phytognosis, ultra fine purveyor of materia magica, incenses, and resins. For his first collaboration with Sphere + Sundry, Jupiter’s Bounty, he created 16 sets of specially formulated incense coins, handmade during the election window per his location and individually wrapped. Of them, he shares —$44.00
The incense was created from 16 ingredients, one for each of the numbers in the planetary square. Of those 16 ingredients, 4 take precedence in the aromatic formulation, these being the highest quality copal blanco (Bursera jorullense) from Mexico that I have ever seen.
I hand-picked each resin piece in Mexico for large pieces that contain soft pure white resin. Outstanding aloeswood powder from Indonesia makes up the 2nd of the precious ingredients (Aquilaria hirta), a true expression of the luxury, abundance, and prosperity of Jupiter. Luxurious storax bark from Turkey (Liquidambar orientalis) forms the third exotic ingredient. Hand powdered galls from the mighty oak (Quercus spp.) steeped in a tincture of allspice (Pimenta dioica) rounds out the final of the major aromatics.
The base of the incense coins are formed using 12 other botanicals including, nutmeg, pinon pine, juniper, and balsam poplar buds, hyssop, and other traditional botanicals aligned with the Jovial current.
Each coin should be broken into smaller pieces and gently heated, rather than directly burned.
Use to fuel significant operations or feed talismans designed for material increase, achieving substantial gnosis, or related Jupiterian purpose.Only 16 sets were created available, containing 5 coins each for $44$44.00
- Collaborations, Jupiter's Bounty, S+ Tony Mack, Series, Talismans + Reliquaries$444.00
Modeled in carver’s wax and lost-wax cast in fine .99 silver on the corresponding election.
Each coin was cast with an image of Jupiter from Picatrix book II chapter X; “Under the influence of Jupiter make the image of a crowned man sitting on a throne carried by four winged men”. A spear was added to the right hand (borrowed from an alternative Jupiter image from picatrix bk II) to signify the protection and upholding of the fruits of his bounty. The reverse side bears an image of grape vines growing around the planetary sigil of Jupiter from the Arabic Ghayat Al Hakim.
The Jupiter’s Bounty coin talisman arrives in a black leatherette box.
Available for $468, and includes a vial of Jupiter's Bounty self-igniting incense for charging the talisman. Four talismans are being offered standalone, and four are being reserved for treasure sets.$444.00
- Jupiter's Bounty, Powders, SeriesOrganic dried and freeze-dried fruits, mixed nuts, holy basil, red clover, dandelion root, wormwood, pie spice, other Jupiterian herbs, citrine, and amethyst, ritually combined and suffumigated after an offering feast to Jupiter on a prime astrological election.Add as an ingredient in magical works designed for prosperity, gain, growth, wisdom, and the like, or in any fashion powders are typically employed, such as for dressing candles or making sachet pouches. Wear on your person or inside your shoe, or place in your wallet to carry Jupiter’s influence with you, promoting wise decision making, luck, gain, and protection.Pure, uncut, and organic herbs, resins, fruits, nuts, gemstones, and dried yellow lilies from the offering table.Available in a 1/2 oz glass vial with cork top for $28Important allergen note: While this does not contain peanuts, it does contain other nuts (walnuts, almonds, pecans, pistachios, and cashews) that were processed in a facility that handles peanuts. Not suitable for use by those with peanut or other nut allergies. Buyer/ user agrees not to apply, gift, or make available to those with nut allergies, assumes full responsibility for any allergic interactions to self and others as a result of exposure, and releases Sphere + Sundry from any and all liability. Keep out of reach of children.$28.00
- Asclepius II, Oils + Perfumes, SeriesAsclepius, the ancient Greek God of healing, was petitioned to make this oil as medicine by his own hand on February 27th, 2019 as Jupiter and the Moon conjoined the fixed star Ras Alhague on the midheaven, in the constellation of the Serpent Bearer.Ethically sourced, wildcrafted and cultivated white and garden sages, cypress, incense cedar, rose of jericho, frankincense, legally and humanely acquired heart of venomous pit viper, and cleansed, charged carnelian, combined with organic, cold pressed extra virgin olive oil.Anoint that which needs healing, with prayers and thanks to the Divine Physician for his curative blessings. Apply to areas of the body where healthfulness need be restored, during illness, or to boost immunity. Can also be applied to photographs or icons of those in need of healing and transmutation.Available in a half ounce glass vial with handwritten Asclepius glyph for $52.$52.00$52.00
- Asclepius II, Series, Waters + SpraysAs further detailed in the series description, cypress, garden sage, rosemary, and incense cedar were blessed using the words of Thessalos, given to him in dream by Asclepius, and harvested during the days and hours of Sol and Jupiter.These, along with rose of jericho, wildcrafted and ethically sourced white sage, and carnelian, were combined in a copper still and immersed in water freshly collected from the headwaters of the Sacramento River in Mt. Shasta. A hydrosol was produced on the Sun’s day, which was later combined with essential oils of frankincense and rosemary, colloidal gold, and grain alcohol during the Jupiter-Luna-Ras Alhague election, where the water was dedicated to Asclepius and received his blessing.Sphere + Sundry is pleased with all of the offerings we produce, but the Water of Asclepius in particular is something truly special (see Testimonials from the first edition). For a thorough application, shake well and use as a body and aura spray, making sure to focus around the head, neck, chest, and spine.Invokes instant clarity and refreshment, and aids in helping clear your field, heart, and mind over the next many hours. Apply after difficult interactions or during times of stress and negativity, and before bed to invite healing sleep and potential dream visitations from gods and spirits. Spray in spaces in need of healing, purification, and renewal, especially that carry a negative charge or presence you wish to dispel. Produces emotional, mental, and physical clarity that deepens with continued use.Includes a small piece of carnelian in each glass bottle, the stone used in talismanic rings of Asclepius for thousands of years. Available in a half ounce spray for $26 or a two ounce spray for $52.$26.00 – $52.00$26.00 – $52.00
- Asclepius II, Collaborations, S+ Borealis Ironworks, Series, Talismans + ReliquariesSnake bound rods, forged during the equivalent Jupiter-Luna-Ras Alhague election by sorcerous blacksmith Cody Dickerson of Borealis Ironworks. Of his exquisite creations, he offers —$130.00
“So be Wise as Serpents, and Innocent as Doves.” — Matthew 10:16
These relics are a visceral, ferrous expression of two primary principles observed within an occult framework : Salubrity and Resolve.
The Asklepian or ‘Rod of Asclepius’ consists of the serpent and staff. The serpent here may be said to represent both perpetual renewal & healing as well as the dual nature of pharmakon as both panacea and poison. The staff reminds us that in times of great need we must be willing to be supported. Their respective forms are expressed in hand-wrought iron, born of the hammer & anvil in flickering cacophony that is the ancient and venerable craft of the smith.
Some preparation of material took place the evening prior (cutting, layout, etc.) and final preparations were made during pre-dawn hours the morning of the election. Offerings of cedar, juniper, fir pitch and several native artemisia species were burned in the forge and a fumigatory rite of cleansing took place.
Enough material was cut and prepared for the 13+ relics to be forged, the serpent and staff to be officially intertwined during the beneficent interstice of this potent election. The election allowed a small but adequate window in which the work was to take place.
It was an intense fifty minutes. I can’t recall the last time I worked with as much vehemence, but I did manage to meet our goal. And not without some violence against my own corpus for as the work concluded, I fell into an intense bout of very unpleasant nausea and vomiting, swiftly (and mercifully!) followed by a deep sense of wellness. This speaks precisely to the often purgative, sicken-ing nature of pharmakon and again -- to the dual-nature of the serpent as an embodiment of wisdom and rejuvenation.
As for the iron Asklepians and their care, I recommend only this: while the relics have been treated with a thin coating of wax, I recommend that upon receipt they are further coated in the accompanying oil formulated by Sphere + Sundry during the election, or one of your choosing, preferably that lends itself to the restorative and health-giving nature of Asclepius and the noble art of physik.
I pray these talismanic objects of virtue serve in whatever capacity you desire, be they employed as ceremonial foci or by iron’s physical touch as a means of removing illness and dis-ease, thereby exploiting iron’s capability in the eradication of foul spirit presences afflicting both body and soul.Every talismanic rod includes a bottle of Asclepius II Oil for anointing and regular feeding. Mount above doors or beds to safeguard good health and act as a protective ward, or store upon altars or under mattresses for the same purpose.Available for $130 each. Only 13 of these most excellent specimens are being offered to the public.$130.00
Offerings > Form
View cart “Bath Salt of Asclepius II” has been added to your cart.
Showing 61–80 of 170 results
Would you like the earliest opportunities to snag limited items?Join the Mailing List