- Incense, Jupiter’s Lightning Rod, SeriesJupiter’s Lightning Rod powder was made into a self-igniting incense, which can be burned as a small mound or in the shape of sigils. Burn during Jupiterian rituals, or operations designed to increase luck, create fast and positive change, or manifest opportunities.1/2 oz vial for $28$28.00$28.00
- Jupiter’s Lightning Rod, Series, Waters + SpraysWater from a rushing river was freshly collected to be used as the base in a Jupiter hydrosol, initiated in the hour of Jupiter on the Thursday he entered Sagittarius. Offerings of carrots and compliments were graciously accepted by a horse in exchange for tail hair, which was combined with some from a man’s head, fusing a symbolic centaur, the chimera representing Sagittarius, out of the alchemical distillation.The still pot also included saffron, the world’s most expensive spice, fulgurite (a gemstone created by lightning strike), lapis lazuli, four acorns, oak bark, cinnamon, allspice, clove, orange peel, and other Jupiterian herbs. It smells of mulling spices simmering away on the stove, or freshly baked spice bread, making it the perfect accompaniment for the cold and holiday seasons.This, along with the candle, are the gentlest offerings in the Lightning Rod series, emphasizing Jupiter’s moist and nurturing aspects. Spray for motivation, courage, and inspiration, to draw good luck and opportunity, and break through limitations. Apply before doing rituals for such things, or going into job interviews or other important events where opportunities may manifest.Will likely prove medicinal for those afflicted by dark, hopeless states, as Jupiter is the planet of positivity. Gently warming and invigorating, good for building healthy blood and supporting liver function.Each glass spray bottle features a chunk of lapis lazuli. Available in a 1oz spray for $28 or a 2oz for $56.$28.00 – $56.00$28.00 – $56.00
- Candles, Jupiter’s Lightning Rod, SeriesVirgin soy wax and a touch of ghee were melted, dyed bright blue, and poured over powdered lightning struck peach wood, fulgurite, lapis lazuli, and 24k gold leaf. These were created on the Thursday Jupiter entered Sagittarius, while the Moon and the Greater Benefic were conjunct the descending angle. Lightly scented with pure essential oils of clove, cinnamon, allspice, orange, and frankincense.The effects are warming, invigorating, and exciting. They create a sense of opportunity and will help draw it to you, as well as help you break away from bad luck and stagnant patterns. Burn in rituals designed for uncrossing, luck promotion, and achievement. Light in the background as you brainstorm goals and create game plans, to draw Jove’s blessings to your endeavor. Use during invocations of Jupiter or Jupiterian spirits, or during weekly rituals.While still warming and quickening, this, along with the spray, are the gentlest offerings in the Lightning Rod series, emphasizing Jupiter’s nurturing, wholesome qualities. Only 16 candles were created, 4 of which are reserved for box sets. 10 are being offered to clients standalone.Each candle is in a 2 oz glass jar and provides around 15+ hours of burn time.$88$88.00$88.00
- Collaborations, Jupiter’s Lightning Rod, S+ Troll Cunning Forge, Series, Talismans + Reliquaries16 talismanic lightning bolts were forged by Marcus McCoy of Troll Cunning Forge, quenched in an oil infused with lightning struck wood, fulgurite, and anvil dust. Of his creation, Marcus offers —$44.00
Haephestus was the blacksmith that helped forge Zeus’s lightning bolts. When metal is heated it becomes mutable and receptive, being in a semi-liquid state, and when it is cooled in oil or water it becomes fixed. Using alchemical techniques taught to me by Alchemist Robert Bartlett, the astrological election and the contents of the quenchent (lighting struck wood, fulgurite and anvil dust) were crystallized to create talismanic steel lightning bolts of Jupiter.Each lightning bolt includes a 1/2 oz vial of said quenching oil to charge their talisman.$44$44.00
- Jupiter’s Lightning Rod, Oils + Perfumes, S+ Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab, SeriesA ritual perfume oil, specifically formulated by Elizabeth Barrial of Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab for the Jupiter’s Lightning Rod collaboration, never to be made again. In describing her creation —$44.00
This perfume has been constructed and charged to reflect the electrostatic power of divine lightning, the precision of Sagittarius’ arrows, and the expansive, uplifting, and majestic benevolent power of the Mover of the Forces of Heaven, the Thunderer, the Liberator, He Who Brings to Achievement, He Who Brings Help to the Needy, the Everlasting Fountain of Justice. The perfume, and our Jupiterian Anointing Tincture, were crafted to invigorate, charge, and stimulate all that is conducive to advancement, prosperity, and good health in your life…
… like a restorative, life-affirming lightning bolt straight to your heart.
This perfume contains essential oils of Himalayan cedar, eucalyptus, juniper, hyssop, clove and rue, and is enhanced by our finest in-house vegetal musk. The oil has been infused with sweet dried figs, lightning-struck wood, fulgurite, cedar berries, eucalyptus leaf, and juniper berries, and was charged on November 8, 2018 at sunrise, the second hour of Jupiter, the series election window, and the hour of Jupiter after nightfall. It’s a fourfecta.* Lightning-struck wood, cedar berries, wildharvested English oak, aloeswood (courtesy of Jeremy Bechelli of Phytognosis!), and pine resin added during the election window of the ritual.
Each bottle contains a piece of lapis lazuli and a piece of quartz that was purified with salt and rinsed with whiskey.
Please be advised that there may be solid plant material present in the perfume.
* Odd Couple joke.$44$44.00
- Hermanubis, Oils + Perfumes, SeriesAs the Sun descended into the realm of the underworld on the day of Mercury’s exalted cazimi 2018, organic cold-pressed olive oil was combined with ritually harvested cemetery cypress, hops, barley, and other herbs and ingredients sacred to Hermes, Anubis, or favored by the dead, along with myrrh, hair from a black dog, and 24k gold leaf.Anoint glassware or plates used to make offerings to the dead, to draw their attention and stoke their appetites. Use to dress candles for necromantic operations or apply to other icons employed as intermediaries between yourself and the deceased. Apply to images or items of dead loved ones and ask Hermanubis to support them in navigating their landscape and experience, and help guide them to where they ought to be.Apply to the self to make communication with the dead easier or before channeling and seances. Apply to the heart and third eye as a meditative aid to excavate death gnosis from your immortal soul, beyond the confines of your incarnate experience, and generate comfort with your own mortality.1/2 oz glass vial for $66$66.00
- Hermanubis, Ritual Inks, SeriesA portion of the Black Walnut Ink was reserved for dedication to Hermanubis, mixed with colloidal silver and squid ink, and ritually consecrated for the purposes of communicating directly with the dead. Use in automatic drawings channeled from the realm of the deceased, sigil work, or passing love notes and requests to dead loved ones, left on altars or grave sites.1/8 oz glass vial for $18 or 1/2 oz for $66$18.00 – $66.00$18.00 – $66.00
- Candles, Hermanubis, SeriesBeeswax was mixed with myrrh and dyed black before being poured over the Hermanubis herbal mix, including cemetery cypress, hops, and barley, along with some hair from a black dog. Each candle was topped with 24k gold leaf and ritually blessed by our patron, alongside the rest of the series.Acts as a lighthouse for the deceased, drawing them as moths to a flame. Burn on ancestral altars during offerings or to facilitate better connection and communication. Light during seances, while channeling the dead, or performing necromantic operations. Be specific in who you are trying to draw and consider employing a natron barrier as a ritual circle to keep from drawing wandering spirits.Can be burned as an offering to Hermanubis in exchange for guiding deceased loved ones through the other side, and helping get them to where they need to go. Light during Hermanubis operations to make invoking him easier.Available in a 2 oz glass jar for $72$72.00$72.00
- Hermanubis, Salts, SeriesThe ancient Egyptians harvested naturally occurring natron from dry saline lake beds and used it for all manner of hygienic and household purposes, as it holds cleansing, purifying, and preserving qualities. It was also an essential ingredient in the mummification process.This natron was ritually cooked during the Hermanubis operation and left to dry throughout the night of the Mercury cazimi. The result is a salt blend which can be used to create ritual circles or barriers for containing necromantic operations, delineating boundaries for the dead, or used however else natron can be applied. It can be cut with other salts to make it go a longer way, via the principle of contamination.1/2 oz glass vial with cork top for $13$13.00$13.00
- Hermanubis, Series, Waters + SpraysDark red wine and high proof spiced rum were ritually infused with herbal attractants for drawing the dead, blessed by Hermanubis as the Sun set on the day of Mercury’s exalted direct cazimi 2018.Spray to get the attention of the dead and draw them to a chosen space. Acts as a veil thinner between the realms of the living and deceased, and helps facilitate easier communication. Use to wake gravesites, before seances, channeling the dead, making offerings to ancestors, or performing necromantic operations.Be specific with which dead you are calling when using this spray, as it will act as a beacon for all manner of deceased. You may find it useful to create a ritual circle with natron, or form a line outside the room chosen for the operation, to keep the dead from venturing into unintended spaces. After the operation, to mitigate hauntings and loitering dead, a formal banishment is recommended. Asclepius water and salt are excellent for this purpose, as is the herb rosemary.Available in glass spray bottles with genuine copper leaf, as a sympathetic link to the concept of pennies or "coppers” being the toll paid for transportation of the dead.1/2 oz for $27 or 2 oz for $66$27.00 – $66.00$27.00 – $66.00
- Hermanubis, Incense, SeriesThe blessed and consecrated Hermanubis herbal mix, along with myrrh resin and a very small amount of black dog hair, powdered and made self-igniting. Burn to draw the dead and oversee necromantic rites, or act as an offering to the deceased or Hermanubis himself.1/2 oz glass vial with cork top for $27$27.00$27.00
- Exalted Mercury Cazimi, Oils + Perfumes, SeriesPlants ritually harvested the day before the cazimi on Mercury’s day and hour were dried overnight. These were ritually combined with other herbs, grains, and essential oils of a Mercurial and Virgoan nature, in a base of organic sunflower oil, on the day of Mercury’s cazimi as it conjoined the Midheaven. The oil was then sealed and left to bask in sunlight for the remainder of the day. The scent is an invigorating, stimulating blend of earthy citrus and peppermint.Apply to the base of the skull, the third eye, and optionally, the palms or wrists, before setting out on activities that require mental rigor and dexterity. The perfect anointing oil to initiate a day of writing, researching, editing, or responding to written communications. Can be layered with other charges to point results in a specific direction, for example, pair with items from the Exalted Mars series to induce type-A qualities of drive, precision, and motivation, while supporting premier mental function, or Venus to heighten aesthetic sensibilities, and write and speak more beautifully.1/2 oz vial for $66$66.00
- Exalted Mercury Cazimi, Series, Waters + SpraysA wide variety of mercurial plants were ritually harvested the day before the cazimi election, on Mercury’s day and hour. These and other herbs, along with Virgoan grains, were combined with freshly collected water from the headwaters of the Sacramento River in Mt. Shasta. The distillation process for this hydrosol was initiated the day of the cazimi as it conjoined the Midheaven in the hour of Mercury, and produced throughout the day as Mercury moved even closer to the heart of Sol.Mentally activating with a grounded quality, with notes of soft fennel and pearl barley. Spray on the neck at the base of the skull and around the head for a cerebral boost before writing, studying, researching, responding to written communications, setting upon your to-do list, or performing any activity that would benefit from expedited mental processing, linguistic traction, and attention to detail.Each glass bottle contains one stunning AAA grade Ethiopian opal with excellent clarity and colorful spark, ethically sourced.1/2 oz spray for $27 or a 2 oz for $57$27.00 – $57.00$27.00 – $57.00
- Exalted Mercury Cazimi, Incense, SeriesA blend of ritually harvested plants, herbs, frankincense resin, and 24k gold leaf were ritually combined and suffumigated during Mercury’s cazimi in Virgo. These were combined with self-igniting ingredients to create an Exalted Mercury incense cazimi blend perfect for way-opening in ritual or mundane life. Burn to open any crossroads, draw Mercurial spirits, or to get mental juices flowing.1/2 oz vial for $27$27.00$27.00
- Exalted Mercury Cazimi, Ritual Inks, SeriesBlack walnuts were hand collected from a local tree after making offerings and asking permission from its spirit, who enthusiastically consented for its fallen fruit to be made the coloring agent for a magical ink. These were harvested on the Wednesday before Mercury’s cazimi on his day and hour, broken into pieces and simmered in spring water until a thick dark sludge resulted. This was strained and combined with grain alcohol, alongside other natural textural and preserving agents, informed by Daniel A. Schulke’s Viridarium Umbris.This ink is scented with genuine myrrh, in accord with recipes from the Greek Magical Papyri (PGM), which also suggests the addition of blood. The client-mage may choose to add a drop of their own for this purpose, as I know better than to use my own blood in public offerings ;)Black walnut has protective and masculine properties and is aligned, according to Culpepper’s Complete Herbal, with the Sun, making it a fine choice for a cazimi ink, given that Mercury rules over all inks, regardless of their dye base. The ink was consecrated along with the rest of the Mercury cazimi series, with colloidal gold and frankincense to further enhance its bright and solar qualities.Use this sepia toned ink to write spells, charms, and sigils, or create automatic drawings and artistic works of magical import, using pen, brush, or extremity. Excellent as a natural vehicle for impressing your will upon creation.1/2 oz for $66$66.00
- Moon-Neptune in Pisces, Oils + Perfumes, SeriesBlue lotus, mugwort, oyster mushroom, salt water pearl, chamomile, myrrh, and silver leaf were ritually combined in liquid coconut oil with other ingredients sympathetic to the work under the auspices of the Full Pisces lunation of 2018, aspecting Jupiter and conjunct Neptune. An intact Lunesta moth was submerged in each bottle, which dissolved in the mixture to become as the patron spirit of this oil, delivering messages and assisting in etheric transport.This oil can be used as a ritual or channeling primer, in order to enhance subtle perception, psychism, mediumship abilities, and seership. It induces an altered trance state which promotes visionary capacity and helps gain access to the other realms, which can assist with communication between the self and non-human or deceased entities. It can be used before bed to vivify dreams, enhance recall, or — intentionally guided — empower lucid dreaming.Available in a 1/2oz glass vial for $63$63.00$63.00
- Moon-Neptune in Pisces, Series, Waters + SpraysWater was freshly collected from the headwaters of the Sacramento River in Mt. Shasta the day before this series election, on the full Pisces Moon. This was used as the base water for a hydrosol of blue lotus, ritually harvested atropa belladonna, oyster mushroom, and other proprietary ingredients, then consecrated alongside the other Moon-Neptune offerings.This water has a naturally imbued purple cast, inspired by the liminal colors of dusk, the Pisces palate, and the blue lotus flowers which feature heavily as an almost narcotic note.This can be sprayed upon the self or a medium/ scryer to promote trance states and increase permeability between the body/ mind and other realms or entities. It can be used to prime a ritual space or sprayed on bed linens, to enhance dreamtime and induce magical sleep.Available in a 1/2 oz glass spray bottle for $27, or 2oz for $57.$27.00 – $57.00$27.00 – $57.00
- Candles, Moon-Neptune in Pisces, SeriesUnscented beeswax candles, ritually poured over the Moon-Neptune herbal mix, topped with a salt water pearl, tiny starfish, and silver leaf.Light while scrying or engaged in psychic, mystical, or artistic endeavors to enhance visionary capacity and thin the veil in your physical setting. Use the flame as a meditative aid and as a catapult for inner or outer void-work.Three variations were poured for this election. Available in a small Pisces-blue 2oz jar for $63, or larger 4oz mercury glass jars with a silver cast for $81, in white (limit 8) or Pisces-blue (limit 4).$63.00 – $81.00$63.00 – $81.00
- Eggs, Moon-Neptune in Pisces, SeriesOrganic, cage free, vegetarian-fed eggs were blown, honoring the spirits of the chickens who were-not, and the eggs cooked before being offered outside to the Moon, her attending spirits, and the night beasts to feed upon. The shells were then soaked, sigilized, painted, and given a starry cast with a sprinkling of saltwater pearl dust. These were ritually suffumigated and consecrated along with the rest of the Moon-Neptune series.These shells, voided of their contents under the auspices of the full Lunar charge, act as vessels for manifestation and incubation. They have been magically primed to receive the clients’ intentions, which can be written or sigilized on small pieces of paper and loaded into the shell. This will, over time, bring about the manifestation of their intent, the goal of which can be material, personal, or spiritual/ mystical/ esoteric in nature.Each egg comes carefully packed in a hand painted wooden box and includes instructions and suggested times for use. 9 were created, 6 are being offered to the public.Available for $135$135.00$135.00
- Moon-Neptune in Pisces, Oils + Perfumes, S+ Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab, SeriesOne of the nearest and dearest Pisces to our heart, and proprietress of Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab and Twilight Alchemy Lab, Elizabeth Barrial, ritually crafted this stunning perfume oil at the equivalent Moon-Neptune election in her location. She writes —$45.00
This perfume encapsulates the sensation of descending slowly and languorously into a warm pool of dark water, and holds within it the voices from the nights before night existed, before twilight bisected the day; whispers burbling from our primodial subconscious, sending omens, portents, and symbols on dark wings. This is the stuff of your dreams, the dreams of your ancestral line, the dreams of your future selves, and the flotsam of dreams that buffet around you and buoy you.
The bottles were bathed in water steeped with blue lotus petals, clary sage, and rose mallow, and charged under the auspices of Jupiter on Sunday, August 26th from 7:28-8:21PM beneath the full moon in Pisces. This oil has been crafted to be worn as a perfume and to be used in a ritual capacity.
Signs and symbols, both subtle and shrieking, drifting like thick-tentacled currents through the black ocean before time: blue lotus absolute, white champa flower Co2 select, French lavender essential oil and buds, armoise mugwort essential oil, styrax essential oil from sapwood and bark tissue, liquidamber orientalis, CO2 extract of butter, marshmallow root, frankincense carterii essential oil and gum, coconut oil, bay leaves, and orris root and butter, all steeped for a full lunation in kewra and oudh attars.
Please note that these bottles may contain solid plant matter, and each bottle contains a piece of amethyst.Enchanting. Intoxicating. An absolute dream. Only 80 bottles were created.$45$45.00
Offerings > Form
Showing 101–120 of 157 results
Would you like the earliest opportunities to snag limited items?Join the Mailing List