Talismans are objects created at specific times, or in specific ritual contexts — often both, for magical purposes. They are frequently made of metal and combined with stones, taking the form of rings or pendants, but they can truly be made of anything as long as the material is imbued with the right correspondences and they are constructed in a proper ritual context.
They are often used for protection or birth chart remediation, but can also be used to power spellwork or as charged altarpieces. In their simplest form, they are magical batteries that run particular energies for desired effects. They can be carried or worn upon one’s person, given to others as a gift, planted in areas you wish to effect, or used in any other manner you ritually or practically see fit.
Many of Sphere + Sundry talismans use a clay base, which allows for incorporation of sympathetic materials such as gold leaf or herbs, fast and easy molding, and the ability to write on or impress images easily. They feature gemstones of the right correspondences and are ‘cured’ during the heart of potent astrological elections before being stowed away to incubate for a full lunar cycle with the rest of the offerings in their series.
Our items are handcrafted during very tight timeframes in order to capture the best elections possible. This can mean that they aren’t as ‘flawless’ as commercially mass produced items often are, where anything less than perfection is discarded. These are magical items with potent effects, and some rough aspects of their formation in no way impacts their power or efficacy. We are forever trying to find the sweet spot between efficient and fast production so we can offer more items to more people at better prices, and highly polished aesthetic ideals.
Know that your piece will be literally one of a kind, and appreciate it for any quirks it has. Interestingly enough, these can help in the production and maintenance of Fascination, which produces gaze, touch, and attention that feeds talismanic objects and keeps them humming. It also draws their energy into your own, helping produce internal alchemical effects and allows you to ‘learn’ from your talisman on subtle levels. For this reason, limit exposure to malefic talismans, which can harm the body and the life. For particularly potent series, such as Algol, we actually conduct divinations before fulfilling orders. If the results are ill-omened, we cannot ethically ship the order and instead provide a full refund.
Store talismans away from light, covered, and in an appropriate venue befitting their station when not in use. Due to the nature of these items, refunds and returns are not accepted after shipment. We take the utmost care in producing ‘safe’, ‘clean’ talismans and objects, but know that even so, talismans can produce unintended or odd effects and bring a lot of specific magic to your doorstop. If you find the results displeasing or experience an excess of negative side effects, there may be compatibility issues between you and it or the forces it correlates to, or there may be an adjustment period. Feel free to get in touch if this is the case, or just generally to provide feedback and report on how one of our talismans has impacted your life or practice. We are always interested in people’s experiences and stories regarding our wares, which helps us improve future offerings.
- Collaborations, Golden Sol in Leo, S+ Tony Mack, Series, Talismans + ReliquariesResident Sphere + Sundry goldsmith and 5-star AstroMage Tony Mack offers to the Sol in Leo series custom designed talismans —$1,800.00
Modeled in hard carver’s wax, and cast in molten metal on August 9th, 2019 at 6:10AM EST in Williamsport PA, during the planetary hour of the Sun; accompanied by a solar petition and suffumigation of frankincense, cinnamon, sunflower, and celandine.
An 18k gold blazing sun, conjoined with an electrum (an 80/20 alloy of gold and silver) frame depicting our star ascending over the horizon. The heart of the sun is set with a 1.5ct ruby. The reverse side of the talisman is engraved with the planetary characters of the Sun as depicted in Arabic manuscripts of the Ghayat Al Hakim [Picatrix].Mr. Mack's preliminary findings —
The Sol in Leo talismans made space for a number of bird of prey synchronicities, beginning with a pair of hawks (the animal totem for the Sol in Leo series, featured upon The Golden Sovereign label) driving crows over my home in the morning hours following the casting (a scene which the talismans had a view of as they lay in a brass bowl under the sunlight post-casting).
My most immediate, embodied experience of the talismans was an awareness and correction of my breathing; which in turn reoriented my attention, put a bit more light behind my eyes and elevated my present experience - rather obvious; though I’d been unconsciously running on shallow breath, and I’d receive a nudge until this was remediated as I proceeded putting the finishing work/stone setting to the talismans.
In the days following the election I was contacted by a handful of clients, some familiar and some new acquaintances regarding not-explicitly-astrological metalwork; each of their projects connected either directly or indirectly to the Egyptian Horus. I'm thrilled with my experience with the Sol in Leo’s while they were at my bench, as well as with the opportunities that have presented themselves in their wake...Nine talismans are being offered to the public. Each comes with a 20” silver chain and arrives in a gold foiled and latched pendant box, marked by a golden wax seal featuring a Sun in Leo glyph for easy identification.Includes a vial of Oil of Golden Sol for charging and feeding. Available as an optional add-on to each full Sol in Leo box set.Available for $1,800$1,800.00
- Collaborations, S+ Tai Fenix Kulystin, Series, Talismans + Reliquaries, Venus in TaurusWe welcome for the first time Tai Fenix Kulystin of Conscious Pleasure and Divine Phoenixing, who brings their expertise and focus in embodied experience to bear in the form of talismanic rose vessels cast in beeswax.These offer the perfect slate to make manifest your own desires. Similar in function to our Eggs of the Starry Void, they have not been enchanted for anything specific, instead forming a rich and fertile vessel, primed for your own working.Create your own talisman by ritually carving sigils, names, or affirmations into the wax. These can be directly Venusian in nature, related to love, beauty, or glamour, or they can be designed for anything at all which you truly desire.A wonderful opportunity for those looking to get their feet wet in the magical and talismanic arts, with some element of electional safety net, due to the seed influence of the Venus in Taurus election. Includes basic instructions for timing and ritual creation. Individually hand carved and decorated with genuine copper paint, the metal of Venus.Technical specifications include —$49.00
Roses are 3 inches in diameter and come in green or pink. These are designed to be kept as altar items, rather than carried or handled excessively as it will show nicks and scratches and will soften slightly at body temperature. The wax itself is solid at most room temperature and will not melt until it is heated to over 140 degrees Fahrenheit. Beeswax will soften in temperatures above 90 degrees Fahrenheit, so if you live in a house or climate that regularly heats above 90 degrees, be careful when handling. The paint is hydrophilic and may be fragile to the touch, so take care when handling. Beeswax is an incredibly magically conductive material and I recommend charging your talisman with ritual, prayer, or the Venus in Taurus incense as you create your talisman.
At the time of the election, white 100% beeswax pellets were ritually charged, melted, dyed, and poured into rose silicone molds and left to solidify and cool. Carving and painting was concentrated to planetary days and hours of Venus, and serve to add elements of fascination.Available for $49$49.00
- Collaborations, S+ Tony Mack, Series, Talismans + Reliquaries, Venus in TaurusGoldsmith and AstroMage par excellence Tony Mack returns for his biggest Sphere + Sundry run to date, offering discreet, ultra wearable Venus in Taurus talismans —$646.00
Modeled in carver’s wax and lost-wax cast in copper [the metal of Venus] and silver on the corresponding series election.
A planetary glyph of Venus cast of copper with calcinated pearl and rose petal, married to a silver setting engraved with the ‘characters of Venus’ from Arabic manuscripts of the Ghayat Al Hakim, Book II.
The center of the copper glyph is set with a rose quartz cabochon.
Each Venus in Taurus Planetary Glyph talisman arrives in a black leatherette pendant box stamped with a Venus glyph wax seal, and includes a 20” sterling silver chain.Available for $646, including a vial of Venus in Taurus oil for charging the talisman.$646.00
- Collaborations, Exalted Venus, S+ Tony Mack, Series, Talismans + ReliquariesTalismanic goldsmith and AstroMage par excellence Tony Mack returns, this time with exalted Venus talismans in the form of size 6 rings, 3 of which are currently being offered to the public —$646.00
Modeled in hard carver’s wax, and lost wax cast in fine silver on the corresponding election. Around the ring shank is a relief engraving of the ‘characters of Venus’, and the sigils of the intelligence and spirit of Venus [from book I chapter XXXIII, and book II chapter XXII of H. Cornelius Agrippa’s Three Books of Occult Philosophy]. The ring is set with a malachite cabochon, one of the stones attributed to Venus in the Ghayat Al Hakim aka Picatrix.The ring arrives in a black leatherette ring box with a Venusian glyph wax seal.And 3 pendants —
Modeled in carver’s wax and lost-wax cast in copper on the corresponding election. Each pendant was cast in the image of Venus from Picatrix book II chapter X; “The form of Venus according the the opinion of other sages, is the image of a woman riding a stag with her hair down, and in her right hand an apple, and in her left she has flowers.” Engraved on the back of the talisman are the ‘characters of Venus’ and the planetary sigil of Venus from Arabic manuscripts of the Ghayat Al Hakim. The piece is set with a malachite cabochon, one of the stones attributed to Venus in Picatrix.The Exalted Venus Picatrix Image talisman arrives in a black leatherette pendant box with Venusian glyph wax seal, and includes a 20” sterling silver chain.Available for $646 each, and includes a vial of Exalted Venus oil for charging the talisman. Additional talismans will be released to the public within a few weeks, as the jeweler finalizes some aspects of the design.$646.00
- Collaborations, Jupiter's Bounty, S+ Borealis Ironworks, Series, Talismans + ReliquariesCreated by Cody Dickerson of Borealis Ironworks, these stunning charcuterie implements were forged during a prime Jupiter election for the service of both Gods and Man —$294.00In celebration of the eleemosynary hand of Lord Jupiter, Borealis Ironworks has again been honored to participate in an election series, here paying tribute to the charitable spirit-face of Jupiter as Dapalis, overseer and provider of the banquet, in the form of four charcuterie sets. The four sets of four implements were initially forged and formed during the election. Materials were prepared before hand and finished out during the days that followed. These solid carbon steel utensils are appropriate for either one’s private altar space or among your beloved, in his honour, at the lavish and bounteous banquet table. Ad Salutem!Each talismanic implement (most literally, in this case!) serves to promote the charge of our prime Jupiter's Bounty election. Only 3 of the sets are being offered to the public.$294 per set$294.00
- Collaborations, Jupiter's Bounty, S+ Jason Miller, Series, Talismans + ReliquariesJason Miller created four sigilic paper talismans during the equivalent Jupiter’s Bounty series election in his location. Of them, he explains —$184.00
These are Jupiter Glyphs cut to the size of currency for keeping in your wallet. Each was made in consecrated Jupiter Ink during the window after an invocation of Jupiter, Juno, the Four Virtue Goddesses Victoria, Libertas, Concordia, and Abundantia.
The glyph on the left if for reversing bad financial fortunes. If this can be given as a gift to someone who is in need I would like it very much.
The next is Jupiter's Crown and is best for someone who has a business that is doing well, but wants to double or triple the income or size of that business.
The second to last with the three connected glyphs is Audience Builder. This is for those who wish to start, or have just started, a business and wish to build an audience.
The last Glyph is Ruthless Climber. It's for those who need to move up in very competitive environments where dog eat dog is the norm. It could be for an employee or an entrepreneur.Each is available for $184, and includes a vial of Jupiter’s Bounty incense for ritual suffumigation and feeding.$184.00
- Collaborations, Jupiter's Bounty, S+ Tony Mack, Series, Talismans + Reliquaries$444.00
Modeled in carver’s wax and lost-wax cast in fine .99 silver on the corresponding election.
Each coin was cast with an image of Jupiter from Picatrix book II chapter X; “Under the influence of Jupiter make the image of a crowned man sitting on a throne carried by four winged men”. A spear was added to the right hand (borrowed from an alternative Jupiter image from picatrix bk II) to signify the protection and upholding of the fruits of his bounty. The reverse side bears an image of grape vines growing around the planetary sigil of Jupiter from the Arabic Ghayat Al Hakim.
The Jupiter’s Bounty coin talisman arrives in a black leatherette box.
Available for $468, and includes a vial of Jupiter's Bounty self-igniting incense for charging the talisman. Four talismans are being offered standalone, and four are being reserved for treasure sets.$444.00
- Asclepius II, Collaborations, S+ Borealis Ironworks, Series, Talismans + ReliquariesSnake bound rods, forged during the equivalent Jupiter-Luna-Ras Alhague election by sorcerous blacksmith Cody Dickerson of Borealis Ironworks. Of his exquisite creations, he offers —$130.00
“So be Wise as Serpents, and Innocent as Doves.” — Matthew 10:16
These relics are a visceral, ferrous expression of two primary principles observed within an occult framework : Salubrity and Resolve.
The Asklepian or ‘Rod of Asclepius’ consists of the serpent and staff. The serpent here may be said to represent both perpetual renewal & healing as well as the dual nature of pharmakon as both panacea and poison. The staff reminds us that in times of great need we must be willing to be supported. Their respective forms are expressed in hand-wrought iron, born of the hammer & anvil in flickering cacophony that is the ancient and venerable craft of the smith.
Some preparation of material took place the evening prior (cutting, layout, etc.) and final preparations were made during pre-dawn hours the morning of the election. Offerings of cedar, juniper, fir pitch and several native artemisia species were burned in the forge and a fumigatory rite of cleansing took place.
Enough material was cut and prepared for the 13+ relics to be forged, the serpent and staff to be officially intertwined during the beneficent interstice of this potent election. The election allowed a small but adequate window in which the work was to take place.
It was an intense fifty minutes. I can’t recall the last time I worked with as much vehemence, but I did manage to meet our goal. And not without some violence against my own corpus for as the work concluded, I fell into an intense bout of very unpleasant nausea and vomiting, swiftly (and mercifully!) followed by a deep sense of wellness. This speaks precisely to the often purgative, sicken-ing nature of pharmakon and again -- to the dual-nature of the serpent as an embodiment of wisdom and rejuvenation.
As for the iron Asklepians and their care, I recommend only this: while the relics have been treated with a thin coating of wax, I recommend that upon receipt they are further coated in the accompanying oil formulated by Sphere + Sundry during the election, or one of your choosing, preferably that lends itself to the restorative and health-giving nature of Asclepius and the noble art of physik.
I pray these talismanic objects of virtue serve in whatever capacity you desire, be they employed as ceremonial foci or by iron’s physical touch as a means of removing illness and dis-ease, thereby exploiting iron’s capability in the eradication of foul spirit presences afflicting both body and soul.Every talismanic rod includes a bottle of Asclepius II Oil for anointing and regular feeding. Mount above doors or beds to safeguard good health and act as a protective ward, or store upon altars or under mattresses for the same purpose.Available for $130 each. Only 13 of these most excellent specimens are being offered to the public.$130.00
- Asclepius II, Collaborations, S+ Tony Mack, Series, Talismans + ReliquariesGoldsmith Tony Mack collaborated with Sphere + Sundry during the equivalent election in his location to create a stunning set of Ras Alhague Serpent-Bearer fixed star talismans, in two original designs.Cast in electrum, an alloy of gold and silver, featuring high grade carnelian set over viper’s tongue, cedar, frankincense, and sage. The casting of the talismans was supplemented by suffumigation using Incense of Asclepius form the first edition of the series.Wear on your person for healing and to help transmute various manner of poisons into medicine. These are helpful for preserving health and warding away disease, but can also be used by those who have an ongoing health struggle or are taking medications that produce negative side effects.These are wonderful to wear if you work in a healing profession and want to bring the Divine Physician’s blessing into the realm of your client or patient work.Each talisman includes a 20” sterling silver chain, and a beautiful keepsake box bearing a wax seal of the Asclepius rod. It includes a bottle of Asclepius II anointing oil, recommended times for feeding and empowering your talisman, and a prayer to Asclepius.Available in your choice of standard electrum, 4ct carnelian, herbs and viper’s tongue inlaid for $729 (8 being offered to the public), or ornate electrum with gold accenting, 20ct carnelian, snake backing design, herbs and viper’s tongue inlaid into the bezel for $1,029 (7 being offered to the public).$729.00 – $1,029.00$729.00 – $1,029.00
- Collaborations, Fixed Star Regulus II, S+ Tony Mack, Series, Talismans + ReliquariesRegulus talismans by goldsmith and planetary mage Tony Mack, cast during the equivalent election per his location. Of his glorious creations, he shares —$1,600.00
Modeled in hard carver’s wax on January 22nd, 2019 at 7:27pm EST in Williamsport PA; accompanied by a petition to the Heart of the Lion, and suffumigation of celandine, mugwort, and wormwood; the corresponding herbs for Regulus via “Liber Hermetis tractans de 15 Stellis”, and H.C. Agrippa.
A pure gold lion’s head likens to a blazing star, conjoined with electrum (an 80/20 alloy of gold and silver) wreath of laurel framing the symbol of Regulus. Equal parts of the aforementioned herbs were placed behind the eyes of the lion before being hammer-set in place. A high grade 1 carat garnet is prong-set into the heart of Regulus.On the effects —
I began to notice ritual bleed as soon as the date had been set, starting with my being gifted two 80lb stone lions - which became a recurring theme. The hour leading up to the election carried with it tremendous momentum; culminating in an unusual/ moving silence. The words I had prepared gave way to a more fluid and emotive petition, and the entire operation became heart-centered in a way I hadn’t anticipated.
These talismans have a brilliant and warm presence. Like a lantern hung in the heart’s cathedral, from which you can orient or install yourself and shine forth from. There is a very particular courage that wells up, and a benefic desire for the heart to be shown. An expression which won’t diminish or augment itself for fear of the vulnerability that visibility necessarily entails.
The effects have been received very well; and acting upon those desires has been rewarding, including being gifted 1.5 ounces of gold as a direct consequence of the working. I’m still attuning with the talisman, but it’s already more than I hoped it would be, and in a pleasantly unexpected way.Ten talismans are being offered to the public. Each comes with a 20” silver chain and arrives in a black leatherette latched pendant box, marked by the wax seal of Cœur Leonis' glyph. Includes a 1/2 oz vial of Regulus Oil to fuel its charge and directions for maintenance.$1600$1,600.00
- Fixed Star Regulus II, Series, Talismans + ReliquariesClay was rolled with 24k gold, mastic, wormwood, mugwort, and yellow trumpet flower before being cut into disks. One side was impressed with the form of a lion, a piece of garnet in place of a heart and gold leaf as the mane. The other side showcases the glyph of Regulus, making for the exact same design as the sold out first series. These were then cured in an infusion of the herbal mixture consecrated to Regulus, setting the election at the prime moment of maximal influence.Keep on your person to command authority and output shine, the closer to the heart the better, whether in a shirt pocket or tucked within the left side of a brassier. Can also be placed within, behind, or underneath items such as business licenses, logos, artworks, or whatever your heart desires to use as an engine for magical prominence, empowerment, and promotion.Every talisman includes a vial of Regulus Oil for ongoing maintenance of its charge.Please note: Do not apply the anointing tincture to these talismans, as they will weaken the clay. Attempts to bend may result in snapping, so please handle with reasonable care.$189$189.00$189.00
- Collaborations, Jupiter’s Lightning Rod, S+ Troll Cunning Forge, Series, Talismans + Reliquaries16 talismanic lightning bolts were forged by Marcus McCoy of Troll Cunning Forge, quenched in an oil infused with lightning struck wood, fulgurite, and anvil dust. Of his creation, Marcus offers —$44.00
Haephestus was the blacksmith that helped forge Zeus’s lightning bolts. When metal is heated it becomes mutable and receptive, being in a semi-liquid state, and when it is cooled in oil or water it becomes fixed. Using alchemical techniques taught to me by Alchemist Robert Bartlett, the astrological election and the contents of the quenchent (lighting struck wood, fulgurite and anvil dust) were crystallized to create talismanic steel lightning bolts of Jupiter.Each lightning bolt includes a 1/2 oz vial of said quenching oil to charge their talisman.$44$44.00
- Moon-Neptune in Pisces, Series, Talismans + ReliquariesReal moss covers the floor of these beautiful reliquaries, which contain a Lunesta moth as the primary centerpiece, assisting in spirit and astral flight. A whole silk cocoon, the worm still within, represents dream incubation. Includes sympathetic herbs, mushrooms, shells, saltwater pearls, and a phrenite crystal. Starfish decorate the top glass panel, as a representation of the stars above, but also the oceans below, facilitating liminality via inversion.These were created the day of the working before being ritually consecrated, suffumigated, and sealed during the Moon-Neptune election. They enhance dreaming, astral travel, and magical sleep.These works of esoteric art are intended to be set upon a bedside table, or if space is a concern, under the bed. They can be used by candlelight as meditative aids, and pens for glass writing can be used to mark the panels with temporary words, images, or sigils, should the owner have specific intentions regarding their dream-works. The top is not permanently sealed, so the client can make their own additions to the interior.Three reliquaries were made, 2 are being offered to the public. Due to their delicacy, these will be shipped “fragile" mail class and are only available to those in the continental USA. Includes a bottle of the Moon-Neptune oil and large 2oz water.$450$450.00$450.00
- Collaborations, Moon-Neptune in Pisces, S+ Jason Potts, Series, Talismans + ReliquariesThree unique dream catchers were handcrafted on the full Pisces Moon by Jason Potts, a local craftsman heralding from the Cow Creek Umpqua tribe. Jason was 15 when he first asked his father to teach him the art of weaving dream catchers, and it remains his passion to this day. Asked about his understanding and approach, Jason offered —$144.00
The Sioux Indians believed that the night air contained good and bad dreams. They also believed that spiders were a representative or symbol for dreams and dreaming. Dreamcatchers act as a spider web, catching the bad ones, and letting the good ones flow down the feathers and into the head of the dreamer. They are circular because circles are sacred, representing unity and having healing powers.
My process is simple. I meditate on the person or intention behind each dreamcatcher and feel for a design and pattern, and choose the materials based on what comes through. I then proceed to tie and string the beads, connecting my hands with my thoughts and prayers for the receiver to have good dreams. Every catcher is unique and the design comes into being based on the person who will be using it. After they are complete, I smudge them with sage and pray for good health and good dreams.
My mission is to promote healthy sleeping and healthy dreaming. Our dreams are our way to speak to our inner consciousness and with a dreamcatcher one can receive the proper dreams needed to so.These dream catchers feature real pearl, silver and glass beading, and leather ties. Each one has a unique design and different feathers. Hang over the bed of yourself or a loved one that you wish to protect from bad dreams and night terrors.
- The main offering image is of the dream catcher with pheasant feathers, blue and white beading, seashell beads and dangling pearls.
- The second dream catcher in the gallery has long emu feathers, and moon beads with green, blue, and white beading. [sold]
- The third dream catcher in the gallery has turkey feathers, the broadest center area, seashell beads, and two tones of blue, white, and green beading. [sold]
- Collaborations, Moon-Neptune in Pisces, S+ Tony Mack, Series, Talismans + ReliquariesTony Mack returns for another collaboration, this time for the Moon-Neptune in Pisces series, the election adjusted per his location.Lost-wax cast in fine silver. Modeled in carver’s wax after an ancient Greek coin depicting the god Triton, son of Poseidon and messenger of the sea, circa 370BC. Slight modifications were made so we could offer mer-talismans in lad and lady varieties.On the reverse side of the image, a circular setting was carved. Within is blue lotus, oyster mushroom, and other herbs sent by Sphere + Sundry, featured throughout the rest of the series for greater cross-sympathy. A mother of pearl cabochon setting was then applied.Our smith, on the effects he noted working with the talismans —$297.00 – $360.00
They are like keys or portals to the realm of dreams. I still get the intense dream recollection while in waking state. For me it’s mainly of places I was in past dreams. I just kind of sink into these dimensions. It’s been going on consistently since the talismans were cast.
I would definitely encourage people to keep a journal or something to write with/on handy when they wear and experiment with these. I’ve recovered and anchored an immense amount of otherwise hidden/unconscious experience, and there’s something very healing about that.
Another thing I’ve noticed is that they are a damn good visualization aid; it’s really easy to conjure up images and sensations, and that’s very useful.Available in two forms... of two forms —Merlady: 8 necklaces and 9 coins Merlad:
5 necklaces(sold out) and 7 coinsCoins can be put under the mattress or in a pillowcase and are available for $297, necklaces can be similarly stashed or worn around the neck to enhance psychic sensitivity, visionary work, etc. for $360.All talismans from this series include a vial of Moon-Neptune oil for regular feeding and consecration, and come in a leatherette box decorated with a Full Pisces Moon ritual symbol. Pendants include a 20” silver chain. You may choose to include a silver and gold polishing cloth.$297.00 – $360.00
- Fixed Star Algol, Series, Talismans + ReliquariesBlack clay filled with freshly harvested black hellebore and molded into a three dimensional vesica piscis during the New Moon in Taurus conjunct Algol, 2018. Red clay was then inlaid to create an iris, and finally, a genuine diamond (the stone attributed to this fixed star) was installed as pupil. Cured with Helleborus leaf in boiling water while Algol rose in the East, and quickly engraved with Algol's seal. They were then locked away in a box hand pyrographed with the head of Medusa to incubate for a full lunar cycle, along with the rest of the series.These Algol Eyes feature a hole through the center, meaning they can serve as standalone talismans or as beads. Each Eye includes one of the toothpicks used to create and maintain these holes, which carry quite a charge on their own and can be applied in any manner usually reserved for nails, thorns, or pins.Algol talismans can be used to provide powerful protection against the evil eye or to defend oneself against various malefactors, both human and discarnate. They can also be used offensively to dominate, bind, and weaken a given target, for Athena's shield served dual purposes. It is, however, the creator's opinion that the New Moon phase of Algol (this series) is better for works of aggression and offense, whereas the Full Moon phase is better for protection. Algol is the most notoriously malefic fixed star and should be treated with the utmost respect. These talismans, and all other artifacts from this series, should be covered when not in use. Basic instructions for a variety of applications are included with your order, to maximize results.Eleven Algol eye talismans were crafted during this election. Three are reserved for box sets and four are being offered standalone.Please note that due to the particularly malefic nature of Algol, divination is being done on all orders placed for this series. If the results are ill-omened, we cannot ethically fill your order, and you will be refunded in full for any Algol items in your purchase.$279$279.00$279.00
- Altar Boxes + Sets, Incense, Jupiter’s Lightning Rod, Oils + Perfumes, Powders, S+ Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab, S+ Troll Cunning Forge, Series, Talismans + Reliquaries, Waters + SpraysEverything in the Jupiter’s Lightning Rod series in large form, including a hand-stained wooden treasure chest (7" wide, 4.5" deep, 5" tall), which can be used to store the offerings or act as a ritual treasure box —$456.00$456.00
- Altar Boxes + Sets, Bath + Beauty, Candles, Golden Sol in Leo, Incense, Oils + Perfumes, Powders, S+ Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab, S+ Jenn Zahrt, S+ Phytognosis, S+ Tony Mack, Series, Talismans + Reliquaries, Waters + SpraysWooden boxes hand-painted a warm yellow and otherwise unmarked, to serve as a protective storage space or portable altar for Solar offerings of any variety. May be further decorated or inscribed by the client.Along with the box, this set includes all items from the Golden Sol series excluding the Oil Lamps. Talismans are available for each box set as an optional add-on.Note that even though small 2 oz candles are the size that comes with these sets, the large 12 oz candles will also fit within the box's confines, along with everything else upright —$450.00
- Water of Golden Sol (2 oz)
- Golden Oil of Sol
- Sol in Leo Powder
- Candle of Golden Sol (2 oz)
- Golden Sol Self-Igniting Incense
- Loose Sun in Leo Incense by Phytognosis
- Alchemically extracted Oil of Egg by Jenn Zahrt
- The Golden Sovereign Perfume Oil by Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab
- Optional: Sol in Leo Talismans in gold, electrum, and ruby by Tony Mack
- Our largest box set to date! 9.5” wide, 5.5” tall, 6” deep
- Altar Boxes + Sets, Bath + Beauty, Candles, Incense, Oils + Perfumes, Powders, S+ Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab, S+ Tai Fenix Kulystin, S+ Tony Mack, Series, Talismans + Reliquaries, Venus in Taurus, Waters + SpraysWooden boxes hand-painted metallic copper and otherwise unmarked, to serve as a protective storage space or portable altar for Venus offerings of any variety. May be further decorated or inscribed by the client. Pictures forthcoming.Along with the box, this set includes everything in the series including the talismans as optional add-ons. Everything (aside from the bath salts) fits upright inside —$379.00
- Rose Water of Venus in Taurus (1 oz)
- Venus in Taurus Oil
- Beeswax Rose Talismanic Vessel (pink or green) by Tai Fenix Kulystin
- Venus in Taurus Powder
- Venus in Taurus Candle
- Venus n Taurus Self-Igniting Incense
- Bright Goddess of the Skies Perfume by Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab
- Pink Himalayan Milk and Honey Bath Salts
- Optional: Venus in Taurus Planetary Glyph Talisman by Tony Mack
- Altar Boxes + Sets, Candles, Fixed Star Algol, Oils + Perfumes, Series, Talismans + ReliquariesWooden boxes with sliding latches were painted during the night of the New Moon in Taurus conjunct Algol. Painted black on the outside with no distinctive seals, both for discretion and to stow away the bulk of Algol's charge when not in use, the inside is bright red.The 'ceiling' of the box features an Algol seal, so as to represent the fixed star looking down from the heavens, and also to serve as a meditative aid while open and in use. The interior base of each box has a pattern denoting the constellation of Perseus, with a vesica piscis representing Algol's position.Each box contains one Algol candle, one bottle of Algol oil, and one talismanic Algol Eye with accompanying toothpick, which can be used in the manner of any nail, thorn, or pin for the purposes of binding or maleficia. All of these items fit neatly inside the box, making for a complete set from the Algol New Moon 2018 series.Three Algol box sets are being offered to the public.Please note that due to the particularly malefic nature of Algol, divination is being done on all orders placed for this series. If the results are ill-omened, we cannot ethically fill your order, and you will be refunded in full for any Algol items in your purchase. $499$499.00$499.00