Venus Altar, Ritual, and Offering Suggestions
If this type of practical esoteric content appeals to you, get it in real time by connecting with Sphere + Sundry’s social media profiles…
Venus rituals, or even just timing your self-care and social plans in accord with Venusian tides, are wonderful ways to use astrology and ritual to enhance routine life.
There are many fires to put out and dragons to be slayed, in the world at large and in our own spheres, and applying the fine art of #diplomancy is often the most winsome approach. Venus can help, massaging her cool harmony into hot tempers and enflamed circumstances.
Fridays, Monday nights after sunset, and the hour of Venus are prime times, especially when Venus is well dignified or the Moon is in one of her signs, either Taurus or Libra.
If you would like to magnify the effects of Venus, making offerings and prayers at the appropriate times is favored.
If you already have a Venus altar, clean it. If you don’t have one, during this time is a great chance to create one! An example Venus altar could have —
- A green or white cloth (paper in a pinch!)
- One or seven (the number of Venus) white or green candles
- Seven pennies or a piece of copper (the metal Venus rules)
- The glyph/ symbol of Venus
- The planetary square of Venus
- Agrippa’s seals and symbols of Venus
- A mirror
- Diamonds, emeralds, green jade, or rose quartz
- Incense, perfume, floral essential oils, or flower essences
- A green pen that you use for writing Venus related sigils or spells
- A space for offerings. These could be fresh flowers, some honey, wine or a sweet, cool beverage, fresh fruit or juice, or something sugary. I would also advise fresh water, from a natural source is always better if you can get it, but a good magician works with what they have!
The Agrippan symbols, planetary square, and hebrew table for Venus are all at the bottom of this post. You don’t have to use them all or even understand them for them to work. You can draw them by hand or print the image off the website.
Keep in mind that sometimes ritual advice can be a little extra. You don’t HAVE to pull out all the stops. Basic workings are also effective, but often your return is in proportion to the effort you put in. That fact is as true in magic as it is everything else. Applying yourself will always render better results, and the effort expounded on a planet’s behalf becomes an aspect of your offering to it.
Treat getting ready for a Venus ritual like you’re going on a hot date. This aspect can feel theatrical, which can be fun or silly, depending on your nature, but the planets appreciate and reward the effort you put in to appeal to their own preferences, and it helps you vibe with their wavelength.
Venus likes people in a clean and attractive state. Be washed and groomed. Wear clean, attractive clothes (extra credit if they are green or white!). Don a matching lingerie set, a full face of makeup, and your finest jewelry. Or don’t! Just an option.
Light your candles and incense, if you’re using it. Take a moment to visualize the planet Venus and channel her energy into your body. Meditate on her symbols or draw them fresh.
Once you feel attuned, say the Orphic Hymn to Aphrodite. The Hymn follows, addressing Venus directly —
Heav’nly Venus, illustrious, laughter-loving queen, sea-born, night-loving, of an awesome mien;
Crafty, from whom necessity first came, producing, nightly, all-connecting dame:
‘Tis thine the world with harmony to join, for all things spring from thee, O pow’r divine.
The triple Fates are rul’d by thy decree, and all productions yield alike to thee:
Whate’er the heav’ns, encircling all contain, earth fruit-producing, and the stormy main,
Thy sway confesses, and obeys thy nod, awesome attendant of the brumal God:
Goddess of marriage, charming to the sight, mother of Loves, whom banquetings delight;
Source of persuasion, secret, fav’ring queen, illustrious born, apparent and unseen:
Spousal, lupercal, and to men inclin’d, prolific, most-desir’d, life-giving., kind:
Great sceptre-bearer of the Gods, ’tis thine, mortals in necessary bands to join;
And ev’ry tribe of savage monsters dire in magic chains to bind, thro’ mad desire.
Come, Cyprus-born, and to my pray’r incline, whether exalted in the heav’ns you shine,
Or pleas’d in Syria’s temple to preside, or o’er th’ Egyptian plains thy car to guide,
Fashion’d of gold; and near its sacred flood, fertile and fam’d to fix thy blest abode;
Or if rejoicing in the azure shores, near where the sea with foaming billows roars,
The circling choirs of mortals, thy delight, or beauteous nymphs, with eyes cerulean bright,
Pleas’d by the dusty banks renown’d of old, to drive thy rapid, two-yok’d car of gold;
Or if in Cyprus with thy mother fair, where married females praise thee ev’ry year,
And beauteous virgins in the chorus join, Adonis pure to sing and thee divine;
Come, all-attractive to my pray’r inclin’d, for thee, I call, with holy, reverent mind.
Afterward, present your offerings and thank Venus for what blessings she has already given you, and ask that she continue to provide them. An example script might be —
Lovely Venus! I am presenting to you these offerings of honey, water, flowers, incense, and wine, and thank you for all the beauty and harmony you have brought to my sphere. I pray that you bring a cooling, and moderating influence into the world and my life. Bring healing and harmony to my relationships, and sweeten the words that I speak, and those that are spoken to and about me… (you can make further specific requests, as desired). Please accept these offerings as treasured gifts, and heartfelt thanks to you, Venus, who is Most Beautiful! Amen.
You can wrap up the ritual and move on, or literally use this as an opportunity to go on a hot date!
[I do not exaggerate when I say that it would be a true delight to have someone @ me a post-Venus ritual selfie! 😍 #venusselfie]
Want to download a free Word file of these prayers, to personalize and print?
Join our mailing list to instantly download the Word file with the above prayers and ritual structure, which you can edit and personalize for your own purposes.
We send approximately 1 email per month and your information is completely private ^_^
Already a client/ subscribed? Login to your My Account dashboard to download.
Venus in Libra Offerings
- Oils + Perfumes, Series, Venus in LibraVenus was ritually called upon during one of her finest Libra elections of 2018 to bless this oil and imbue it with her luxurious, beautiful, and joyous qualities. Damiana, raspberry leaf, yarrow, honey bee, emerald, diamond, and other ingredients sacred to Venus were combined with cold pressed almond and apricot kernel oils, along with copper leaf and sakura blossoms.The result is a lovely perfumed oil, beautiful and fascinating to even gaze upon, let alone to experience. Upon application to the body, stress, anxiety, and worry instantly give way to an easy going, pleasant, and self-satisfied state. The heart itself opens into a beautiful bloom, ready for pollination by company or indulgent activity. It will act as a powerful attractant for those around you, helping you be seen in your best, most beautiful light, and feel that within yourself.Apply to the heart or over common perfume points (wrists, neck, behind the ears) before parties, family events, or social activities where you would like to get maximum enjoyment and fawning from the experience, date nights, or when you want to give yourself an emotional vacation and enjoy some much needed time off and self-care.Magically, this oil can be applied before performing Venus rituals to create a sympathetic link between yourself and the fairest benefic. This oil can be applied to yourself, sigils, or magical icons to induce and enhance glamours, ingratiate others to your person or a desired cause, and promote a charming, magnetic, and lovely persona.Available in a half ounce glass vial for $63.$63.00$63.00
- Series, Venus in Libra, Waters + SpraysAfter making appropriate offerings to the spirits of a local stream and the attending genius loci, water was collected on August 14th, 2018 as the Moon conjoined Venus in Libra during Venus’ hour. This was used as the base for a hydrosol of star jasmine, honey, vanilla bean, and other herbs ruled by the planet of love and beauty, then distilled in a copper alembic before being consecrated alongside the rest of the Venus in Libra series.The resulting water has a sensually sweet, skin-musk aroma, finishing with a juicy citrus note. It can be used as a body spray to induce a pleasant emotional and mental state and as a psychic and emotional attractant to others. It can also be used to set the stage for social or romantic interactions by application to any given space or linens.This water was given a naturally occurring green cast to further ally it with the powers of Venus, as that is her primary color association, but is light enough that it won't stain.Arrives in a 1/2 glass spray bottle for $28 or a 2 oz for $56$28.00 – $56.00$28.00 – $56.00
- Incense, Series, Venus in LibraHerbs sacred to Venus, ritually combined and suffumigated during one of her finest Libra elections, ground and mixed with intoxicating essential oils and self-combusting materials, so no coal is required to use it.This is a loose incense that can be pinched into lines, glyphs, or sigils on a heat-proof surface before lighting. Burn during Venus rituals to invoke her influence, or during other sympathetic works for love and beauty. Can also be burned to prime a setting for pleasant social or romantic interactions.Available in a 1/2 oz glass vial with cork top. No synthetic fragrances or fillers.$28$28.00
- Candles, Series, Venus in LibraPure beeswax dyed a beautiful green, poured over the blessed Venus in Libra herbal mix. Crowned with genuine copper leaf, ethically sourced diamond dust, and emerald. Poured during one of the finest Venus in Libra elections and blessed by the fairest benefic.Light during Venus rituals or dedicate the charge in a candle spell for sympathetic aims. On a day-to-day level, burn this candle when you would like to create a pleasant, joyous, and relaxing atmosphere, such as during a date, dinner party, or family gathering.Each candle is about 2 ounces and provides roughly 15 hours of burn time.$84$84.00$84.00
- Honeys, Series, Venus in LibraHoney is commonly used in Hoodoo and other traditions as a sweetening influence, to improve relationships or scenarios where softening and the promotion of love and good will is the goal. As honey bees pollinate flowers, which are allied to Venus, and produce the sweet, golden, incorruptible nectar that is honey, these animals are sacred to her.Wildflower honey, mixed with a ritually consecrated herb mix sacred to Venus, essential oils, vanilla beans, and whole honey bee. Venus was ritually called upon to empower this mix to sweeten the hearts, minds, and tongues of those to whom its charge is applied.This ritual honey comes in a wide mouthed tin about two ounces in total size, which can be used as a pre-fab honey jar spell by submerging icons or small pieces of paper with names, sigils, or images. This is a sympathetic method for improving your relationship to a given person, drawing them to you and making them think and speak more ‘sweetly’ of you. It can be used to draw lovers and romantic partners, improve relationships, or to enhance glamours.One example of a honey jar spell to draw a marriage partner would be to submerge a ring in the honey alongside some small pieces of paper sigils, or just your written desired qualities and outcome. Put the jar under what would be the partner’s pillow or their side of the mattress.Another example to improve the relationship between others would be to write both their names on the back of small photos of them and submerge these in the honey together, before hiding it somewhere on their property or where they both regularly visit.To promote self-love and acceptance, icons of your own and affirmations can be submerged. To cast glamours and enhance other people’s perception of you as beautiful, charming, and attractive, print your current social media photo. To draw attract clients and money, print your logo and some money that clients have paid you for your services.All of these would best be done at an empowered time, such as the full Moon or while Venus is strong in her day and/or hour, but since the honey has already been ritually consecrated, it has a powerful charge either way.The honey can also be used as a component in other magical works related to these principles, if you would rather use it many times instead of dedicate the charge to one honey jar working.To leave room for images, papers, and items, the tins come half filled with about an ounce of the blessed honey mixture. Honey crystalizes over time and can be restored to a liquid state using warm water. Includes instructions for this, and basic ideas for ritual use.$35$35.00
- Bath + Beauty, Collaborations, S+ Moon Goddess Magick Apothecary, Series, Venus in LibraAs goes the Orphic Hymn to Aphrodite —Heav'nly, illustrious, laughter-loving queen, sea-born, night-loving, of an awesome mien...Living, breathing avatar of Venus herself, Sarah Collins of Moon Goddess Magick Apothecary, collaborated with Sphere + Sundry on the equivalent election in her location to create a stunning hair and body oil, Sea Born Beauty. Sarah was chosen for this series because of her extensive background in formulating magically infused goods for ritual, beauty, and self-care, and we are thrilled to be able to offer her talents to our valued clients!Of this custom blend, Sarah reveals —$35.00
A seductive hair and body oil meant to evoke the magnetic allure of Venus. Created during the planetary hour of Venus, on her day (Friday) in an intimate ritual setting. Offerings of sweetly scented, freshly plucked jasmine, were laid at the feet of Aphrodite, a hymn read aloud in her honor, and her rose shaped circular procession though the cosmos, drawn on parchment. Witchcrafted with the intent to imbue the glamorous and sensual energy of Venus, into your own. A small liquid amulet to anoint oneself, bringing forth self-confidence and strength. A bewitchingly fragrant talisman that entices those around you, enchanting them through awe inspiring power of scent. This blend creates a powerful sense of self-love and self-confidence, captivating the senses of the wearer and those near by. A nutrient rich oil that adds a luster and sensual power to your mien. Lovingly made with rich organic plant based oils that nourish and strengthen your hair. For the skin, this oil protects from dryness, adds a light shine, and a soft inviting fragrance of jasmine flowers. Ritually anoint oneself during the hour of Venus to intensify these qualities, both magical and physical.Argan oil, jasmine, elderflower, pomegranate, and rose quartz, ritually combined during the day and hour of Venus in conjunction with the rest of the Venus in Libra series.Available in a 1oz glass bottle with dropper for $35.
- Bath + Beauty, Honeys, Sundry, Venus in LibraThis is an all natural beautifying mask for the face, which can also be applied to the neck and décolletage. I've been making this recipe and using it myself for many years, especially during the week leading up to conferences, my own wedding, and other events where I'd like to look my best. During Venus' time in Libra, I've been doing it every Friday as a remedial Venus practice and to boost my regular skincare regimen.This mask helps clear acne, balance moisture, combat excessive oiliness, reduce pore size, and establish an even tone. It leaves the skin feeling super soft and has a lovely scent.Blackberry honey, whipped with vanilla bean, essential oils of Frankincense and Geranium, and other natural proprietary ingredients, all sacred to Venus. No fillers or synthetic ingredients. Created during the hour of Venus while the Moon conjoined her in Libra.Due to the time intensive nature of creating this mask, I chose not to make it as part of the upcoming Venus series, so my focus could be on the ritual materia at that time. I also wanted to offer my clients something that didn't have to incubate until September, to help them better connect with Venus in Libra as a transiting influence.This beautifying mask is the the first entry in the series category "Sundry", which will feature individual offerings outside of dedicated series, which are still created to exacting standards and in great accord with the shifting tides of space-time. August 14th (the day of creation) was a good Venus election, one that we considered for a Venus in Libra series, but we found one we preferred slightly better later in the month.The mask coming from a vial makes it easy to pour onto your fingers to apply to the face with as little mess as possible, without having to dirty a spoon or dip into a pot and risk contamination. I use about a quarter sized amount and get 7 masks out of each vial, though this depends on if you apply to other areas.Cleanse your skin, making sure it is completely dry before applying the honey. This mask works especially well if you have primed your skin using our Saltwater Pearl Exfoliating Polish, to maximize smoothness and get the fastest, most beautifying result.Pour the honey onto your fingertips and apply a thin layer directly to the skin using circular and rubbing motions to spread it across the face. Spend two minutes quickly patting the honey into the skin until it becomes tacky and your hands are difficult to pull away, which will exfoliate and bring blood flow to the the skin, stimulating a healing and toning response. Wear for 10-20 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with warm water.Do not re-wash your face. Proceed with toner or your usual skin care routine. If you have oily skin (as I do) this causes an oil purge the day you use the mask, which can be easily removed with oil absorbing sheets, or just applied before bed so it's not a concern. With consistent application over time, excessive oiliness is reduced and the skin develops more consistent levels of hydration.Can be applied anytime, but is especially recommended during the days and nights of Venus, and/ or in her hour. For the fastest results, use multiple days in a row, every other day, or twice per week before entering a maintenance schedule, if you so desire.$21$21.00$21.00
- Series, Venus in Libra, Altar Boxes + Sets, Collaborations, S+ Moon Goddess Magick Apothecary$321.00 – $341.00
Receive everything in the Venus in Libra series. Includes:
- Venus in Libra Oil
- Venus in Libra Self-Igniting Incense
- Venus in Libra Beeswax Candle
- Venus in Libra Ritual Honey
- Water of Venus in Libra (large)
- Whipped Honey Beautifying Mask
- Basic instructions for use
- Optional: Miniature glass altar box with mirrored base
$342 with the altar box, limit 3, or $321 for the full set while all offerings last.$321.00 – $341.00
Venus in Taurus Offerings
- Series, Venus in Taurus, Waters + SpraysA hydrosol of 2 dozen fresh and fragrant roses, rosehips, marshmallow root, raspberry leaf, and other herbs sacred to Venus, rose quartz and emerald, distilled during one of the best elections the Fairer Benefic's time in Taurus 2019 had to offer.As detailed in the description, the Venus in Taurus series was the first Sphere + Sundry created while traveling, which necessitated the use of a very small still. For this reason, the Rose Water of Venus in Taurus is the most limited run of waters available.Use as a body and aura spray to promote self-love and self-assuredness. Promotes desirability, groundedness, and reduces feelings of neurosis and judgment. Chill AF, indulgent, and lush.Can be used weekly as a form of Venus remediation. Apply before dates or social events where you desire to be seen at your most glamorous, turning your inner Queen out into the world. Draws admirers, gifts, free upgrades, food, libation, enjoyment, compliments, and money into your sphere.While absolutely not a requirement to utilize, the entire Venus in Taurus series is especially productive for those whose income is derived from their attractiveness, glamour, and Venusian social station, such as tipped workers, dancers, hostesses, sex workers, those looking to "marry up", and the like. Apply before going to work.Available in a 1/2 oz glass spray bottle with rose quartz for $28 or a 2 oz for $63.$28.00 – $63.00$28.00 – $63.00
- Oils + Perfumes, Series, Venus in TaurusAn oil ritually imbued to talismanic standard during one of Venus' finest Taurus elections 2019.Equal parts organic apricot kernel and almond oils, combined with organic rosehips, rose buds, marshmallow root, red clover blossom, rose quartz, emerald, copper, and additional herbs sacred to the Fairer Benefic. The scent is a naturally derived rich floral, containing essential oil of Belgium butter and rose absolute of French origin.Apply to the heart center and perfume points to embody the rightful Queen you are, be seen at the height of your glamour and attractiveness, draw admirers, feel at home in your body and environment, and establish a commanding Venusian aura. Or in popular parlance, #bethatbitchOf the three Venus series we offer, as the earth of Venus, Taurus is the most manifest and self-serving. It's particularly good for promoting the embodiment of Venusian qualities, drawing gifts, upgrades, money, free drinks and food, luxurious experiences, and the company of the affluent. Enhances self-worth and self-acceptance, connects you to your honest desires, and releases feelings of shame and judgment.Use in magical works devoted to strengthening and reinforcing relationships, promoting commitment, beauty, glamour, self-love and self-empowerment, or other things related to the Venusian and Taurean sphere. Apply before intimate encounters (in non-delicate areas) to enhance the experience.Check the testimonials from the Libra and Pisces sister oils to get a sense for the potency and results one can expect from Sphere + Sundry's Venus offerings — they're our most popular for a reason 😉Available in in 1/2 oz vials for $68$68.00$68.00
- Collaborations, S+ Tai Fenix Kulystin, Series, Talismans + Reliquaries, Venus in TaurusWe welcome for the first time Tai Fenix Kulystin of Conscious Pleasure and Divine Phoenixing, who brings their expertise and focus in embodied experience to bear in the form of talismanic rose vessels cast in beeswax.These offer the perfect slate to make manifest your own desires. Similar in function to our Eggs of the Starry Void, they have not been enchanted for anything specific, instead forming a rich and fertile vessel, primed for your own working.Create your own talisman by ritually carving sigils, names, or affirmations into the wax. These can be directly Venusian in nature, related to love, beauty, or glamour, or they can be designed for anything at all which you truly desire.A wonderful opportunity for those looking to get their feet wet in the magical and talismanic arts, with some element of electional safety net, due to the seed influence of the Venus in Taurus election. Includes basic instructions for timing and ritual creation. Individually hand carved and decorated with genuine copper paint, the metal of Venus.Technical specifications include —$49.00
Roses are 3 inches in diameter and come in green or pink. These are designed to be kept as altar items, rather than carried or handled excessively as it will show nicks and scratches and will soften slightly at body temperature. The wax itself is solid at most room temperature and will not melt until it is heated to over 140 degrees Fahrenheit. Beeswax will soften in temperatures above 90 degrees Fahrenheit, so if you live in a house or climate that regularly heats above 90 degrees, be careful when handling. The paint is hydrophilic and may be fragile to the touch, so take care when handling. Beeswax is an incredibly magically conductive material and I recommend charging your talisman with ritual, prayer, or the Venus in Taurus incense as you create your talisman.
At the time of the election, white 100% beeswax pellets were ritually charged, melted, dyed, and poured into rose silicone molds and left to solidify and cool. Carving and painting was concentrated to planetary days and hours of Venus, and serve to add elements of fascination.Available for $49$49.00
- Powders, Series, Venus in TaurusAn organic blend of herbs close to the Fairer Benefic's heart — rose bud, marshmallow root, red clover blossom, rosehips, and more, were ritually combined and suffumigated during one of the finest Venus in Taurus elections of 2019. Later powdered with rose quartz, emerald, and copper during the day and hour of Venus.Use to boost spellwork related to the attraction and endurance of love (self-love included), beauty, glamour, money, and gift drawing. Dress candles, create your own sachet powders and add to mojo bags, or use in any other way enchanted herbal mixes and powders can be employed.Pure, uncut, and organic herbs, gemstones, and flowers.Available in a 1/2 oz glass vial with cork top for $28$28.00
- Candles, Series, Venus in TaurusNon-GMO soy, ritually poured over consecrated organic herbal mix and gold magnetic sand during one of the best Venus in Taurus elections 2019 had to offer. Crowned during Venus' day and hour with a fair trade emerald, genuine copper leaf, and royal jelly drizzle, a bee secretion used exclusively to feed the Queen Bee and her growing larvae.No cute word for larvae, is there? 😆 The point is the QUEEN! 👑🐝Burn to make the Venusian manifest, and reinforce your assets. Perfect for operations to strengthen romantic bonds, draw admirers, gifts, or money, or other rituals for Taurean ends.On a mundane level, light to set an ambience for paid or romantic encounters.Available in a 2 oz glass container for $84$84.00$84.00
- Incense, Series, Venus in TaurusAn organic incense blend of materia close to the Fairer Benefic's heart — rose bud, rosehips, rose quartz, marshmallow root, red clover blossom, emerald, and more, ritually combined and suffumigated during one of the finest Venus in Taurus elections of 2019.Create a small mound or trace sigils on a fireproof surface before lighting. Burn during weekly Venus observations, for remediation, or during magical works for maintaining and strengthening relationships, drawing lovers, gifts, upgrades, and money.Take a smoke bath to enhance glamour, beauty, and encourage self-acceptance, self-love, and feelings of desirability. Promotes comfort in one's skin and putting your own needs and desires first.Pure, uncut, and organic herbs, gemstones, and flowers.Available in a 1/2 oz glass vial with cork top for $28$28.00
- Oils + Perfumes, S+ Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab, Series, Venus in TaurusCollaborator of Queenly virtue Elizabeth Barrial of Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab and Twilight Alchemy Lab ritually crafted a limited edition perfume oil during the Venus in Taurus series election. Of it, she shares —$42.00
Once more, O Venus! hear my prayer, And ease my mind of anxious care; Again vouchsafe to be my guest, And calm this tempest in my breast! To thee, bright queen, my vows aspire; O grant me all my heart’s desire! - Hymn to Venus, Sappho
Translated by Francis Fawkes.
The scent feels like a cascade of pale, crystalline roses; it is a silken bedsheet clinging like the langurous drape of a half-open dressing robe. It is the crashing wave of rapture, it is the scent of passionate words breathlessly gasped between entwined bodies. It is the ecstasy of the moment of release from the pain of heartache. It is a bouquet of swelling joy that beauty inspires, and it contains the essence of the blossoming of self-love that enables you to truly love others.
Utilize this oil to develop your appreciation of your own beauty, to open yourself up to the beauty of others, when creating art or when you wish to enhance your appreciation of the arts, for opening your heart and unblocking your receptivity to love, to aid healing romance-rooted emotional trauma, and to bind lovers together.
This is a perfume of love, of mending hearts, of union, and of the expression of love and union through the arts; this is a hymn to Venus.
Honey absolute (Apis melliferra), vanilla absolute and CO2 extract of vanilla (Vanilla planifolia), Bulgarian white rose otto (Rosa x alba), Bulgarian rose absolute (Rosa x damascena), white champa flower (Michelia alba), Motia attar, jasmine sambac absolute (Jasminum sambac) Sumatran benzoin (Styrax benzoin), ylang ylang essential oil (Cananga odorata var. genuine) solvent-extracted cassie absolute (Acacia farnesiana), rose-infused vegetal musk, 24k gold, pink and red rose petals.
PLEASE NOTE: this oil is not vegan.High luxe, ultra lovely 🌹💖$42$42.00
- Bath + Beauty, Salts, Series, Venus in TaurusConsecrated organic Venus in Taurus herbal base was ritually combined to talismanic standard with pink Himalayan salt, skin softening Dead Sea salt, rose petals, organic powdered milk, and honey on a supremely fine Venus in Taurus election.Includes copper, the metal of Venus, and royal jelly - the nectar upon which the Queen Bee feeds. Naturally scented with rose absolute of French origin, essential oils of Belgium butter and Somali Frankincense.It was said that Cleopatra bathed in milk and honey, both natural humectants, long employed as a beauty secret by those whose livelihoods (or old fashioned vanity) drove them to embody their loveliest selves.Enjoy a luxurious soak to promote feelings of self-worth, self-love, and self-acceptance. Enhances beauty, glamour, and promotes soft, kissable skin. Get in touch with your core desires and banish feelings of shame or judgment.Enough for 2-3 deep baths, or add smaller homeopathic doses to make a little go a longer way. Time to Venus' days and hours for remedial Venus observation or to strengthen outcomes, or before important engagements where you need to feel and be seen as the Queen you are.Available in a reusable 8 oz glass jar for $35$35.00$35.00
- Collaborations, S+ Tony Mack, Series, Talismans + Reliquaries, Venus in TaurusGoldsmith and AstroMage par excellence Tony Mack returns for his biggest Sphere + Sundry run to date, offering discreet, ultra wearable Venus in Taurus talismans —$646.00
Modeled in carver’s wax and lost-wax cast in copper [the metal of Venus] and silver on the corresponding series election.
A planetary glyph of Venus cast of copper with calcinated pearl and rose petal, married to a silver setting engraved with the ‘characters of Venus’ from Arabic manuscripts of the Ghayat Al Hakim, Book II.
The center of the copper glyph is set with a rose quartz cabochon.
Each Venus in Taurus Planetary Glyph talisman arrives in a black leatherette pendant box stamped with a Venus glyph wax seal, and includes a 20” sterling silver chain.Available for $646, including a vial of Venus in Taurus oil for charging the talisman.$646.00
Exalted Venus Offerings
- Exalted Venus, Series, Waters + SpraysCreated during a mouth watering, talisman-worthy election during Venus’ time in Pisces 2019.A hydrosol of organic lavender, damiana, yarrow, passion flower, bee pollen, and other herbs sacred to the fairer benefic, emerald, diamond, and amethyst, with purple and white flowers freshly harvested during Venus’ hour to open the working. River water was simultaneously fetched by handsome assistant and devoted husband Austin Coppock as the ritual creation of the Exalted Venus series began, and distillation via copper alembic initiated during the height of the election.Each bottle was marked with Venusian keywords in the spirit of Masaru Emoto's work on structured water, and left to bask upon the altar of Exaltation.The result is an incredibly beautiful hydrosol that triggers a light salivation response upon application, instantly relaxes and stirs the heart center. Promotes healthy emotional availability, facilitates connection, promotes intimacy, and heightens one’s appreciation for love, art, and all beautiful things, including one's own self.Use as a room spray to set the stage for Venus operations or magical works for love, beauty, and glamour. Use as a body spray to invoke the power of Exalted Venus and embody all she stands for.Great for natural stress and anxiety management, quelling neurosis, when spending quality time with loved ones, when you want to feel at ease, attractive, and magnetic in social situations, or before engaging with art, nature, or to help steer mind altering substances.Perfect when you’re ready to wash the day from your mind, body, and auric field, inviting a relaxed, pleasant, and untroubled state. Magical self care at its very finest — praise Venus!Available in a 1/2 oz glass spray bottle with keepsake amethyst for $28 or a 2 oz for $63.$28.00 – $63.00$28.00 – $63.00
- Exalted Venus, Oils + Perfumes, SeriesRitually created during one of the finest elections Venus’ time in her exaltation had to offer in 2019.Equal parts organic jojoba and almond oils, combined with organic lavender, damiana, yarrow, passion flower, blue lotus, and other herbs sacred to Venus, along with bee pollen, emerald, diamond, and amethyst, frankincense, benzoin, and genuine copper leaf.Similarly to the Venus in Libra oil, our most beloved and best selling offering to date (check the testimonials...), apply to the heart center and perfume points to be seen at your best, brightest, and most beautiful, to increase glamour, draw others to you, calm anxiety, and facilitate connection between yourself and those around you.This is a more emotionally activating and intimate take on Venus. One may choose one or the other based on their natal chart placements, or whether they would prefer a lighter, more social and airy Venus, vs. a deeper, dreamier, emotionally activated Venus. For the most embodied and money drawing effects, see Venus in Taurus.Use in magical works devoted to love, beauty, harmony, connection, glamour, or other things related to the Venusian sphere. Apply before intimate encounters or tantric practices (in non-delicate areas) to enhance the experience.Supremely soothing, like a deeply satisfying emotional vacation. If those were available in in 1/2 oz vials for $68, of course 😉$68.00$68.00
- Bath + Beauty, Exalted Venus, Salves, SeriesA blend of organic and fair trade jojoba oil, extra virgin olive oil, and shea butter, infused with fragrant blue lotus, lavender, frankincense, Venusian herbs, and Tahitian vanilla bean, mixed with triple filtered organic beeswax and topped with amethyst from the Venus altar.Ritually combined during the main Exalted Venus operation with the rest of the series, gently warmed for extra herbal extraction on each Venusday since, and poured during Venus’ hour before the series went live.Apply to sore, tight or spasming muscles, shoulders and neck, or the bottoms of feet at the end of a long day. Great for massaging yourself or loved ones. Reduces stress, assists in pain reduction, and has a calming, pleasant effect on the nervous system. Perfect before bed.Available in a 1/2 oz screw top tin for $28, or 2 oz for $63$28.00 – $63.00$28.00 – $63.00
- Exalted Venus, Incense, SeriesOrganic herbs and stones sacred to Venus and related to Pisces, including lavender, blue lotus, yarrow, damiana, passion flower, diamond, emerald, and amethyst, were ritually suffumigated and consecrated by Venus during one of her most talisman-worthy 2019 exaltation elections. These were powdered during Venus’ day and hour and made into a self-igniting incense base.Form a small mound or sigil on a fire proof surface and light during Venus observations, or compatible workings for love, beauty, sex, and the like. Pass talismans and objects through the smoke, or run it along the body in preparation for appropriate rites.Available in a 1/2 oz glass vial with cork top for $28$28.00
- Candles, Exalted Venus, SeriesOrganic beeswax, dyed purple in honor of Jupiter’s rulership of Venus in her exaltation of Pisces, ritually poured over bee pollen, consecrated Venus herbal mix, and Tahitian vanilla bean at the height of a supremely fine Venus election. Topped with fair trade diamond dust, amethyst, emerald, and genuine copper leaf.Burn during operations for love, beauty, glamour, repairing relationships, or other rituals oriented to the Venusian sphere. On a mundane level, light to set an ambience for romantic encounters, to facilitate emotional connection and promote harmony.Available in a 2 oz glass container for $84, or a 12 oz for $161.$84.00 – $161.00$84.00 – $161.00
- Bath + Beauty, Collaborations, Exalted Venus, S+ Moon Goddess Magick Apothecary, SeriesEspecially since our first collaboration is now sold out, we are honored to have scored a second date with Sarah Collins of Moon Goddess Magick Apothecary, who offers another of her custom creations —$35.00
A fragrant oil to sacredly anoint hair and skin in honor of Venus in her most exalted state.
A gentle breeze of scent-ual lavender to entice the senses, soften the skin and nourish the hair. This lovely blend evokes a lust for life, promoting a sensual and serene state of being that relaxes the mind, body, and spirit. It opens the senses, allowing space to honor trust in self, trust in intuition, and become more in tune with self-love and compassion.
An all organic blend of Argan, Jojoba, Coconut, Calendula, Aloe Leaf, Vitamin E, and Lavender Essential oil. Graced with Rose Quartz and Amethyst Crystals. Beautified with dried Lavender and Chrysanthemum Flowers. Imbued with Venusian Love. Apply generously to the pulse points, back of the neck and the bottom of your feet to allow the blend to make its way through your entire Aura. Glow purple my friends.Available in a 1oz glass bottle with dropper for $35
- Exalted Venus, Incense, S+ Occvlta, SeriesFor Occvlta's first ever collaboration with Sphere + Sundry, Júlia offers a dark and rich loose incense ritually crafted during the equivalent election from the Pyrenees of Lleida, Spain —$35.00
The Venus Exalted incense was made Sunday between 8:31 and 9:24 UTC+1 in honour of Venus. Its base is composed of Alexandrian Rose buds, Nettle leaf, True Vervain, and Myrtle, plants that inflame and inspire desire and allure.
To this base other components were added: storax bark, frankincense, juniper berries, damiana leaf, costmary, elder flowers, Icelandic moss, angelica root, yarrow flowers, orris root, passion flowers, and mugwort. These are spirits related to planet Venus and help balancing the power and directing the practitioner's will.
Finally, this exalted mix is crowned with mallow, violet, lotus, and periwinkle flowers, elevating its potency and making it a fit offering for a deity.Beautiful and dark, perfect for calling up underworld aspects of Venus, such as Innana and Persephone. Must be burned on charcoal or an incense warmer.Available in a 1 oz dark amber glass jar for $35$35.00
- Collaborations, Exalted Venus, S+ Tony Mack, Series, Talismans + ReliquariesTalismanic goldsmith and AstroMage par excellence Tony Mack returns, this time with exalted Venus talismans in the form of size 6 rings, 3 of which are currently being offered to the public —$646.00
Modeled in hard carver’s wax, and lost wax cast in fine silver on the corresponding election. Around the ring shank is a relief engraving of the ‘characters of Venus’, and the sigils of the intelligence and spirit of Venus [from book I chapter XXXIII, and book II chapter XXII of H. Cornelius Agrippa’s Three Books of Occult Philosophy]. The ring is set with a malachite cabochon, one of the stones attributed to Venus in the Ghayat Al Hakim aka Picatrix.The ring arrives in a black leatherette ring box with a Venusian glyph wax seal.And 3 pendants —
Modeled in carver’s wax and lost-wax cast in copper on the corresponding election. Each pendant was cast in the image of Venus from Picatrix book II chapter X; “The form of Venus according the the opinion of other sages, is the image of a woman riding a stag with her hair down, and in her right hand an apple, and in her left she has flowers.” Engraved on the back of the talisman are the ‘characters of Venus’ and the planetary sigil of Venus from Arabic manuscripts of the Ghayat Al Hakim. The piece is set with a malachite cabochon, one of the stones attributed to Venus in Picatrix.The Exalted Venus Picatrix Image talisman arrives in a black leatherette pendant box with Venusian glyph wax seal, and includes a 20” sterling silver chain.Available for $646 each, and includes a vial of Exalted Venus oil for charging the talisman. Additional talismans will be released to the public within a few weeks, as the jeweler finalizes some aspects of the design.$646.00
- Bath + Beauty, Exalted Venus, SeriesOrganic and fair trade cane sugar and crushed saltwater pearl, ritually combined with consecrated Venusian herbs, such as lavender, yarrow, damiana, and passion flower, Tahitian vanilla bean, lavender and frankincense essential oils, and genuine copper leaf. Mixed, suffumigated, and prayed over for the blessings of Venus during a supremely fine election that saw her exalted in Pisces.Use as an all natural, environmentally friendly, and delightfully scented body scrub. In the shower, turn off the water and use the hands to wipe excess water from the body. Pour a small amount into the palm of the hand, rub them together and slowly stroke over parts you’d like to exfoliate for kissably smooth, caressable skin. Rub until the sugar has dissolved, and rinse.You may choose to soak in the rinsed off Venus sugar, or add some Exalted Venus oil to a bath.Use before Venusian operations or intimate encounters to prepare thy vessel, to feel more beautiful, soothe anxiety, and create a clean slate for bodily and sensory pleasures. May be mixed with other sugar to make a little go a longer way.Available in an 8 oz metal tin for $28$28.00
- Exalted Venus, Powders, SeriesOrganic herbs and stones sacred to Venus and related to Pisces, including lavender, blue lotus, yarrow, damiana, passion flower, diamond, emerald, and amethyst, were ritually suffumigated and consecrated by Venus during one of her most talisman-worthy 2019 exaltation elections. These were powdered during Venus’ day and hour.Add as an ingredient in magical works designed for beauty, love, glamour and the like, or in any fashion powders are typically employed, such as for dressing candles or making mojo bags.Pure, uncut, and organic herbs, resins, gemstones, and flowers.Available in a 1/2 oz glass vial with cork top for $28$28.00