Jupiter in Sagittarius — Altar, Prayers, and Offering Ritual
No doubt you’ve heard all of the astrologers and astromages shouting from the internet rooftops about how Jupiter, the planetary equivalent of a wise Sage who is also Santa Claus (does it get any better?), has entered his own sign of Sagittarius. Staying true to the Greater Benefic’s generous spirit, his opening debut was November 8th 2018, which also happens to be a northern hemisphere Thursday, the day which Jupiter rules.
This provides a too-good-to-pass-up opportunity to establish (or clean and re-energize) Jupiter altars and make offerings to the planet of #BigDickEnergy, in order to activate his influence in our own personal sphere, as well as the collective. This could be a one-time thing or it could be the basis for a weekly offering practice, to keep those sweet Jup-Juices flowing.
For any who don’t know, Jupiter is the planetary go-to for greasing the wheels of… almost anything. He is associated with wealth, generosity, and material gain, but also wisdom, perspective, and power. Well appeased and in an empowered position, he can provide aid to whatever he’s touching in your chart — the house he is in, the houses and planets he rules, the planets he aspects — and all else in your world. For more on Jupiter, see our resident electional astrologer Austin Coppock’s piece, Gods and Heroes, or his webinar The Luck of the Gods: Magical Approaches to Jupiter in Sagittarius.
At best, Jupiter’s influence is steadying and grants a broader, more balanced perspective. Devotions to him will help you establish and maintain sovereignty, in addition to ingratiating yourself to the other Kings, Queens, and powers that be.
If you are building something (as everyone who aspires to a happy, healthy, and prosperous life ultimately is!), Jupiter is an influence you want on your side. That said, let’s get into the nitty gritty of Jupiter devotions…
The Faces of Jupiter + Timing
Jupiter is one of the oldest Gods, worshipped in many forms and by many faces. Cognate figures include Jove, Zeus, Indra, Thor, etc.. All of these figures are nigh limitless founts of prolific masculine potency, being Gods of the sky, thunder, and lightning, in charge of the other Gods in their pantheon and all else below.
For Jupiter devotions, you can select any God facet you favor, or just appeal to the spirit of the planet itself. Please note that if you are approaching the Jupiterian current through a specific Godform, such as Indra or Chango, you should use the traditional prayers, altar, and offering suggestions from their origin traditions.
For best efficacy, Jupiter offerings and prayers should be made on Thursdays or Sundays after Sunset (his planetary night), during his hour.
You can also perform extra Jupiter devotions when other planets or the Moon conjoin Jupiter, or when transiting Jupiter aspects planets in your own chart that you would like to provide greater aid to.
This Thursday (or one subsequent), if you already have a Jupiter altar, clean it. If you don’t have one, soon is the time to do it, to kickstart your Jupiter in Sagittarius experience!
Jupiter altars can act as or be incorporated with other pre-existing prosperity and money altars, and depending on the structure of your intent, be shared with other compatible deities like Ganesha, or stellar forces such as Regulus.
An example Jupiter altar could range from bare bones to excessively ornate, and include any or all of the following —
- A royal blue or yellow altar cloth (paper in a pinch!)
- One or four (the number of Jupiter) white, royal blue, or yellow candles
- Piece of tin or gold, or something made of those metals.
- The glyph/ symbol of Jupiter
- The planetary square of Jupiter
- Seals, symbols, and names of Jupiter
- A statue of your chosen Jupiterian Godform
- Fulgurite (crystals formed by lightning strikes), lapis lazuli, amethyst, blue topaz, sapphire, or yellow citrine
- Jupiterian incense or Frankincense resin
- A treasure box or place to put cash, checks, and coins
- Lightning struck wood or images of lightning
- Jupiter oils, powders, and talismans, or those for prosperity and power (coming soon!).
- The Wheel of Fortune and/ or Hierophant tarot cards
- A deep blue or yellow pen that you use for writing Jupiter related sigils or spells
- A space for offerings. Jupiter likes fine and golden spirits, such as spiced rum or cognac, along with wine. Roman offerings often included fresh fruit and pastry.
The Agrippan symbols, planetary square, and hebrew table for Jupiter are all at the bottom of this post. You don’t have to use them all or even understand them, they’ll work regardless. You can draw them by hand or print the image from the file available to download below.
Keep in mind that sometimes ritual advice can be a little extra. You don’t HAVE to pull out all the stops. Basic workings are also effective, but often your return is in proportion to the effort you put in. That fact is as true in magic as it is everything else. Applying yourself will always render better results, and the effort expounded on a planet’s behalf becomes an aspect of your offering to it.
Preparation and Opening
Jupiter likes an affect that is humble and priestly, or gregarious, generous, and over the top — pick your poison!
Be freshly washed and wear white, yellow, or royal blue clothing, especially for the first devotion you perform or for subsequent important Jupiterian rites. You can also wear priestly garb or a mage’s robe.
Light your candles and incense. Anoint yourself with any Jupiter oils or sprays (coming soon!). Take a moment to visualize the planet Jupiter and channel his energy into your body and the altar itself. Meditate on the symbols or draw them fresh.
Once you feel attuned, say the Orphic Hymn to Zeus/ Jove, the call from the Picatrix, or an invocation and prayer of your own design. The Hymn follows, addressing Jupiter directly. If you would prefer to sub “Jupiter” for “Jove”, that is fine —
O Jove much-honor’d, Jove supremely great, to thee our holy rites we consecrate,
Our pray’rs and expiations, king divine, for all things round thy head exalted shine.
The earth is thine, and mountains swelling high, the sea profound, and all within the sky.
Saturnian king, descending from above, magnanimous, commanding, sceptred Jove;
All-parent, principle and end of all, whose pow’r almighty, shakes this earthly ball;
Ev’n Nature trembles at thy mighty nod, loud-sounding, arm’d with light’ning, thund’ring God.
Source of abundance, purifying king, O various-form’d from whom all natures spring;
Propitious hear my pray’r, give blameless health, with peace divine, and necessary wealth!
Afterward, present your offerings and thank Jupiter for what blessings he has already given you, and ask that he continue to provide them. This is an original prayer addressing each of the twelve house topics, because why not cover all our bases?
These can be modified per your own goals and circumstances —
Wise, all powerful Jove! Ruling the skies and all below, rumbling the earth with your mighty thunder and incredible lightning! I present to you these offerings, of (incense, flame, light, golden rum, etc.). Please accept them, and have them take the form that most please you!
Thank you for the blessings and wisdom you have provided, and I pray for your continued beneficent support in all things, in all ways…
Make me sovereign, in your image.
See that my bank, savings, and investment accounts grow positively, becoming fatter and fuller, as you command all resources.
Open my eyes to the opportunities I encounter for success and gain on a daily basis, with all the clarity and perspective of your broad survey.
Protect my residence, belongings, and loved ones from any and all harm, as the supreme all-powerful provider. See that my home is filled with the blessed and good, and these are all that pass my doorstep.
Make me inspired and prolific, as you are.
Imbue me with habits to support my good health and ward away disease, for your vitality and strength are unrivaled.
Place me in right and close relationship with excellent partners, as husband of all.
Grant me access to vast resources through alliance, as you hold sway over every King and Queen of this world.
Make me wise, learned, and generous of spirit, which is your way. See that I learn from the wisest of teachers and most accomplished of priests, as these are your earthly retinue.
Help me find and hold my rightful place, and be seen in the best light for all I do and who I am, for you are the allocator of promotions and determiner of great reputations.
Include me in the noblest of courts, and see that I am well received by the social networks and organizations of which I am part, as you care for societal order.
Guide me away from dark thoughts and idleness, toward gainful, nurturing and productive practices, for the boons of your works are limitless, and I am a faithful devotee of your ways.
All thanks and honor to you, all-powerful Jove!
Bow and give heartfelt, happy thanks to the spirit of Jupiter or your Jupiterian Godform. You can blow out the candle(s) to close — there is normally no need to banish or do anything more formal, since you want these forces actively at work in your home and in your realm.
You could also segue into meditation or performing other related magics, such as launching a sigil shoal for success, protection, or gain.
Want to download a free Word file of these prayers, to personalize and print?
Join our mailing list to instantly download the Word file with the above prayers and ritual structure, which you can edit and personalize for your own purposes.
We send approximately 1 email per month and your information is completely private ^_^
Already a client/ subscribed? Login to your My Account dashboard to download.
Jupiter in Sagittarius Offerings
- Jupiter's Bounty, Oils + Perfumes, SeriesFollowing a ritual feast as an offering for the Greater Benefic’s blessing, consecrated Jupiterian mix — including organic fruits, nuts, and Jupiterian herbs and spices — were ritually combined with citrine and amethyst in equal parts organic jojoba and almond oils on a prime Jupiter election, before the addition of frankincense and other essential oils befitting the operation.Bright, uplifting, supportive, patient, centering. Anoint yourself to promote embodiment, improve head-game and outlook, center, ground, and motivate yourself to work toward the enrichment of yourself and others, materially and otherwise. Great for supporting meditative activities, teaching and consulting, Jupiter remediation and propitiation. Purifying and generous, protective and nourishing.Use in Jupiterian magical workings or those designed to promote steady growth, medium and long-term gains, and charitable causes.The greatest benefits from Jupiter’s Bounty will result from routine applications over time. Wear every Thursday to invoke Jupiter’s ongoing blessing and support.Available in a 1/2 oz glass vial with 4 pieces of citrine for $72Important allergen note: While this does not contain peanuts, it does contain other nuts (walnuts, almonds, pecans, pistachios, and cashews) that were processed in a facility that handles peanuts. Not suitable for use by those with peanut or other nut allergies. Buyer/ user agrees not to apply, gift, or make available to those with nut allergies, assumes full responsibility for any allergic interactions to self and others as a result of exposure, and releases Sphere + Sundry from any and all liability. Keep out of reach of children.$72.00$72.00
- Candles, Jupiter's Bounty, SeriesConsecrated Jupiterian herbal base, dried fruit from Jupiter’s ritual feast, and gold magnetic sand were added to the base of candle jars before virgin soy wax was poured during the height of the election window.Burn during Jupiter rituals or when engaged in activities where Jupiter’s steady emanating support would be beneficial, such as when teaching classes, working your way through stressful situations, doing yoga, or meditating. Topped with various Jupiterian gemstones.Available in a 2 oz glass jar for $88, or a 12 oz for $164. Only four large candles are being offered to the public.Important allergen note: While this does not contain peanuts, it does contain other nuts (walnuts, almonds, pecans, pistachios, and cashews) that were processed in a facility that handles peanuts. Not suitable for use by those with peanut or other nut allergies. Buyer/ user agrees not to apply, gift, or make available to those with nut allergies, assumes full responsibility for any allergic interactions to self and others as a result of exposure, and releases Sphere + Sundry from any and all liability. Keep out of reach of children.$88.00 – $164.00$88.00 – $164.00
- Incense, Jupiter's Bounty, SeriesAfter a ritual offering feast and during a prime Jupiter election window, organic fruits, nuts, and Jupiterian herbs and spices were suffumigated, consecrated, and ritually combined with frankincense, golden copal, citrine, and amethyst. These were ground to a fine powder during Jupiter’s hour and combined with ingredients to make it self-igniting.Create a small mound on a fire safe surface or trace sigils. Burn as an offering to Jupiter for remediation and propitiation on Thursdays or in his hour, or invoke a purifying, beneficent blessing upon other magical works designed for growth, gain, protection, and healing.Available in a 1/2 oz vial for $28Important allergen/ legal note: While this does not contain peanuts, it does contain other nuts (walnuts, almonds, pecans, pistachios, and cashews) that were processed in a facility that handles peanuts. Not suitable for use by those with peanut or other nut allergies. Buyer/ user agrees not to apply, gift, or make available to those with nut allergies, assumes full responsibility for any allergic interactions to self and others as a result of exposure, and releases Sphere + Sundry from any and all liability. Keep out of reach of children.$28.00$28.00
- Jupiter's Bounty, Series, Waters + SpraysWater from the headwaters of Mt. Shasta was collected and used as the base for a distillation of various fruits and fine champagne served at Jupiter’s ritual feast, along with Jupiterian herbs, spices, and gemstones. It was begun after the ritual invocation of Jupiter using the full call from the Picatrix, and produced over low diffused heat for 20+ hours, so as to avoid burning the fruit sugars. Combined with a small amount of grain alcohol to preserve.A mouth watering and comforting hydrosol, smelling of apple pie and molasses.Use to invoke Jupiter’s presence and blessing, attuning yourself to his sphere and setting the stage to receive his bounty. Can be used to spray altars, papers, spaces, or the body.For practical application, spray upon your person to uplift, fortify, and provide energetic nourishment. Promotes embodiment and has a grounding, calming, and centering influence. Use to increase emotional and mental capacity, restoring mana and promoting good judgment, sound generosity, and patience. Use to fortify oneself when under stress and improve outcomes via the Greater Benefic’s protection. Excellent before meditation, yoga, mantra, or teaching.Available in a 1/2 oz glass spray bottle with 4 juice-colored gems for $28 or 2 oz for $64$28.00 – $64.00$28.00 – $64.00
- Collaborations, Jupiter's Bounty, S+ Borealis Ironworks, Series, Talismans + ReliquariesCreated by Cody Dickerson of Borealis Ironworks, these stunning charcuterie implements were forged during a prime Jupiter election for the service of both Gods and Man —$294.00In celebration of the eleemosynary hand of Lord Jupiter, Borealis Ironworks has again been honored to participate in an election series, here paying tribute to the charitable spirit-face of Jupiter as Dapalis, overseer and provider of the banquet, in the form of four charcuterie sets. The four sets of four implements were initially forged and formed during the election. Materials were prepared before hand and finished out during the days that followed. These solid carbon steel utensils are appropriate for either one’s private altar space or among your beloved, in his honour, at the lavish and bounteous banquet table. Ad Salutem!Each talismanic implement (most literally, in this case!) serves to promote the charge of our prime Jupiter's Bounty election. Only 3 of the sets are being offered to the public.$294 per set$294.00
- Bath + Beauty, Jupiter's Bounty, Salts, SeriesConsecrated Jupiterian herbal base was suffumigated with frankincense and ritually combined with dried fruit, essential oils, Dead Sea salts, Celtic Sea salts, Himalayan salts, and epsom salt, a small amount of organic powdered milk and cane sugar, along with minerals for stress reduction and muscle release. A small amount of Jupiter’s Bounty oil, comprised in equal parts of organic jojoba and almond, was mixed in a few weeks later during day and hour of Jupiter before bottling, to add further skin nourishment and Jupiterian oomph.This bath is gently purifying and energetically cleansing, but also sweetening, protective, and fortifying. Use in times of stress to increase bandwidth, relax the body, clear away bad energies and depressive, anxious thoughts, and reset on a positive note.Enough for 2-3 deep baths, or add smaller homeopathic doses to make a little go a longer way. Time to Jupiter’s days and hours for remedial Jupiter observation or to strengthen outcomes.Available in a reusable 8 oz glass jar for $36Important allergen/ legal note: While this does not contain peanuts, it does contain other nuts (walnuts, almonds, pecans, pistachios, and cashews) that were processed in a facility that handles peanuts. Not suitable for use by those with peanut or other nut allergies. Buyer/ user agrees not to apply, gift, or make available to those with nut allergies, assumes full responsibility for any allergic interactions to self and others as a result of exposure, and releases Sphere + Sundry from any and all liability. Keep out of reach of children.$36.00$36.00
- Jupiter's Bounty, Oils + Perfumes, S+ Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab, SeriesFollowing on the hooves of Jupiter’s Archer, Queenly collaborator Elizabeth Barrial of Twilight Alchemy Lab and Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab formulated an exquisite blend in celebration of Jupiter’s Bounty. She offers —$44.00
This is a perfume of sagacity and good counsel, and the prudence and judiciousness that leads to good judgement. It is a scent of stability, prosperity, and sovereignty - but more specifically, the creation, fortification, and nurturing of a kingdom that you build for yourself through self-respect and sound choices, the ability to govern your impulses wisely, and utilizing generosity, compassion and kindness as a means of protecting and expanding your dominion.
This is a perfume dedicated to Jove.
I will sing of Zeus, chiefest among the gods and greatest, all-seeing, the lord of all, the fulfiller who whispers words of wisdom to Themis as she sits leaning towards him.
Be gracious, all-seeing Son of Cronos, most excellent and great!
Initial preparation began on March 7th in Jupiter’s day and hour, and the consecration occurred between 6:06-6:55am Pacific on March 26, 2019.
Peru balsam essential oil (Myroxylon balsamum), steam-distilled terebinth essential oil (Pinus palustris), pulverized organic fig and chestnut, handcrafted vegetal musk, blue chamomile and Roman chamomile essential oils (Matricaria recutita and Anthemis nobilis), hyssop essential oil (Hyssopus officinalis), clary sage essential oil (Salvia sclarea), blue yarrow essential oil (Achillea millefolium), valerian essential oil (Valeriana sp.), wild-harvested pinon pine resin (Trementina), chamomile flowers (Matricaria recutita), sarsaparilla root (Smilax regelii), wild-harvested cedar berries (Juniperus monosperma), organically grown orange peel from the TAL garden, juniper berries (Juniperus communis), bayberry root bark (Morella cerifera), crushed oak galls, organic rosehips (Rosa canina and Rosa rubiginosa), locally wild-harvested white sage leaf and white oak bark (many thanks to the genius loci of Los Angeles), and dandelion root (Taraxacum officinale). Each bottle contains a piece of lapis that has been washed in whiskey.$44Important allergen note: While this does not contain peanuts, it does contain chestnuts that may have been processed in a facility that handles peanuts. Not suitable for use by those with peanut or other nut allergies. Buyer/ user agrees not to apply, gift, or make available to those with nut allergies, assumes full responsibility for any allergic interactions to self and others as a result of exposure, and releases Sphere + Sundry from any and all liability. Keep out of reach of children.
- Jupiter's Bounty, Powders, SeriesOrganic dried and freeze-dried fruits, mixed nuts, holy basil, red clover, dandelion root, wormwood, pie spice, other Jupiterian herbs, citrine, and amethyst, ritually combined and suffumigated after an offering feast to Jupiter on a prime astrological election.Add as an ingredient in magical works designed for prosperity, gain, growth, wisdom, and the like, or in any fashion powders are typically employed, such as for dressing candles or making sachet pouches. Wear on your person or inside your shoe, or place in your wallet to carry Jupiter’s influence with you, promoting wise decision making, luck, gain, and protection.Pure, uncut, and organic herbs, resins, fruits, nuts, gemstones, and dried yellow lilies from the offering table.Available in a 1/2 oz glass vial with cork top for $28Important allergen note: While this does not contain peanuts, it does contain other nuts (walnuts, almonds, pecans, pistachios, and cashews) that were processed in a facility that handles peanuts. Not suitable for use by those with peanut or other nut allergies. Buyer/ user agrees not to apply, gift, or make available to those with nut allergies, assumes full responsibility for any allergic interactions to self and others as a result of exposure, and releases Sphere + Sundry from any and all liability. Keep out of reach of children.$28.00$28.00
- Jupiter’s Lightning Rod, Oils + Perfumes, SeriesSaffron, lightning struck peach wood, fulgurite, lapis lazuli, 24k gold leaf, frankincense resin, cinnamon, allspice, clove, orange peel, mullein, and other Jupiterian herbs were ritually suffumigated and combined with organic sunflower and walnut oils, along with ghee.This was lightly heated to expedite the extraction process and imbued with a natural blue-green cast. Blue and yellow are colors frequently allocated to Jupiter in the Western magical tradition, though in the Chinese 5-element system Jupiter is associated with the element of wood, which represents new growth and expansion, and is given the color green. Lightly scented with pure essential oils of sandalwood, cassia, and copaiba.Anoint yourself to draw opportunities and good luck, uplift and expand your perspective, and magnify the effects of Jupiter transits during his time in Sagittarius. Can be of service in helping you establish goals and game plans, connect with positive possibilities, and support growth, accumulation, and expansion.Use in Jupiter rituals or to help expedite works designed for success, opportunity, wealth building, and after uncrossing or clearings to promote good luck and gain the greater benefit’s blessing.Arrives in a 1/2 oz glass vial for $68$68.00$68.00
- Jupiter’s Lightning Rod, Powders, SeriesThis powder is 100% pure uncut herbs, barks, wood, gemstones, and resin. Saffron, lightning struck peach wood, fulgurite, lapis lazuli, 24k gold leaf, frankincense resin, cinnamon, allspice, clove, orange peel, mullein, and other Jupiterian herbs were ritually suffumigated and combined to create a potent draw for benefic Jupiter energies, opportunities, and sudden positive change.Use in magical operations designed for sympathetic ends. Use to dress candles, or in any manner sachet powders are often used. Can be cut with other powders to make it go a longer way. Not intended for consumption. Much like the Exalted Mars powder, the effects are heating and quickening.1/2 oz vial for $28$28.00$28.00
- Incense, Jupiter’s Lightning Rod, SeriesJupiter’s Lightning Rod powder was made into a self-igniting incense, which can be burned as a small mound or in the shape of sigils. Burn during Jupiterian rituals, or operations designed to increase luck, create fast and positive change, or manifest opportunities.1/2 oz vial for $28$28.00$28.00
- Jupiter’s Lightning Rod, Series, Waters + SpraysWater from a rushing river was freshly collected to be used as the base in a Jupiter hydrosol, initiated in the hour of Jupiter on the Thursday he entered Sagittarius. Offerings of carrots and compliments were graciously accepted by a horse in exchange for tail hair, which was combined with some from a man’s head, fusing a symbolic centaur, the chimera representing Sagittarius, out of the alchemical distillation.The still pot also included saffron, the world’s most expensive spice, fulgurite (a gemstone created by lightning strike), lapis lazuli, four acorns, oak bark, cinnamon, allspice, clove, orange peel, and other Jupiterian herbs. It smells of mulling spices simmering away on the stove, or freshly baked spice bread, making it the perfect accompaniment for the cold and holiday seasons.This, along with the candle, are the gentlest offerings in the Lightning Rod series, emphasizing Jupiter’s moist and nurturing aspects. Spray for motivation, courage, and inspiration, to draw good luck and opportunity, and break through limitations. Apply before doing rituals for such things, or going into job interviews or other important events where opportunities may manifest.Will likely prove medicinal for those afflicted by dark, hopeless states, as Jupiter is the planet of positivity. Gently warming and invigorating, good for building healthy blood and supporting liver function.Each glass spray bottle features a chunk of lapis lazuli. Available in a 1oz spray for $28 or a 2oz for $56.$28.00 – $56.00$28.00 – $56.00
- Candles, Jupiter’s Lightning Rod, SeriesVirgin soy wax and a touch of ghee were melted, dyed bright blue, and poured over powdered lightning struck peach wood, fulgurite, lapis lazuli, and 24k gold leaf. These were created on the Thursday Jupiter entered Sagittarius, while the Moon and the Greater Benefic were conjunct the descending angle. Lightly scented with pure essential oils of clove, cinnamon, allspice, orange, and frankincense.The effects are warming, invigorating, and exciting. They create a sense of opportunity and will help draw it to you, as well as help you break away from bad luck and stagnant patterns. Burn in rituals designed for uncrossing, luck promotion, and achievement. Light in the background as you brainstorm goals and create game plans, to draw Jove’s blessings to your endeavor. Use during invocations of Jupiter or Jupiterian spirits, or during weekly rituals.While still warming and quickening, this, along with the spray, are the gentlest offerings in the Lightning Rod series, emphasizing Jupiter’s nurturing, wholesome qualities. Only 16 candles were created, 4 of which are reserved for box sets. 10 are being offered to clients standalone.Each candle is in a 2 oz glass jar and provides around 15+ hours of burn time.$88$88.00$88.00
- Collaborations, Jupiter’s Lightning Rod, S+ Troll Cunning Forge, Series, Talismans + Reliquaries16 talismanic lightning bolts were forged by Marcus McCoy of Troll Cunning Forge, quenched in an oil infused with lightning struck wood, fulgurite, and anvil dust. Of his creation, Marcus offers —$44.00
Haephestus was the blacksmith that helped forge Zeus’s lightning bolts. When metal is heated it becomes mutable and receptive, being in a semi-liquid state, and when it is cooled in oil or water it becomes fixed. Using alchemical techniques taught to me by Alchemist Robert Bartlett, the astrological election and the contents of the quenchent (lighting struck wood, fulgurite and anvil dust) were crystallized to create talismanic steel lightning bolts of Jupiter.Each lightning bolt includes a 1/2 oz vial of said quenching oil to charge their talisman.$44
- Jupiter’s Lightning Rod, Oils + Perfumes, S+ Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab, SeriesA ritual perfume oil, specifically formulated by Elizabeth Barrial of Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab for the Jupiter’s Lightning Rod collaboration, never to be made again. In describing her creation —$44.00
This perfume has been constructed and charged to reflect the electrostatic power of divine lightning, the precision of Sagittarius’ arrows, and the expansive, uplifting, and majestic benevolent power of the Mover of the Forces of Heaven, the Thunderer, the Liberator, He Who Brings to Achievement, He Who Brings Help to the Needy, the Everlasting Fountain of Justice. The perfume, and our Jupiterian Anointing Tincture, were crafted to invigorate, charge, and stimulate all that is conducive to advancement, prosperity, and good health in your life…
… like a restorative, life-affirming lightning bolt straight to your heart.
This perfume contains essential oils of Himalayan cedar, eucalyptus, juniper, hyssop, clove and rue, and is enhanced by our finest in-house vegetal musk. The oil has been infused with sweet dried figs, lightning-struck wood, fulgurite, cedar berries, eucalyptus leaf, and juniper berries, and was charged on November 8, 2018 at sunrise, the second hour of Jupiter, the series election window, and the hour of Jupiter after nightfall. It’s a fourfecta.* Lightning-struck wood, cedar berries, wildharvested English oak, aloeswood (courtesy of Jeremy Bechelli of Phytognosis!), and pine resin added during the election window of the ritual.
Each bottle contains a piece of lapis lazuli and a piece of quartz that was purified with salt and rinsed with whiskey.
Please be advised that there may be solid plant material present in the perfume.
* Odd Couple joke.$44
- Collaborations, Jupiter’s Lightning Rod, S+ Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab, Series, Sold OutAn anointing tincture, specifically formulated by Elizabeth Barrial of Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab for the Jupiter’s Lightning Rod collaboration, never to be made again. In describing her creation —$44.00
A ritual companion to Jupiter’s Archer and Sphere + Sundry’s Jupiter’s Lightning Rod series, this tincture was created to charge ritual tools, cash boxes, talismans, amulets, statuary, and images that are dedicated to Jupiter, He Who Is Conquered By None, the Lord of Hospitality and Savior of the People, the Supreme and Most High, and can be utilized as an offering unto itself. This tincture is dedicated to Jupiter, was crafted and charged under his auspices, and was crafted to emphasize benevolent sovereignty, leadership, good health, wise exertion of power, expansion of opportunities, recognition, fame, and growth.
Jupiterian Anointing Tincture contains CO2 extract of elder flower, essential oils of clove bud, clary sage, Atlas cedarwood, cedar leaf, and hyssop (steam distilled from tops), pinon pine resin, juniper berries, white oak bark, oakmoss, sassafras leaf, cinquefoil, and eucalyptus leaf – for Sagittarius - and local craft brandy. The tincture was charged on November 8, 2018 at sunrise, the second hour of Jupiter, the series election window, and the hour of Jupiter after nightfall. Lightning-struck wood, cedar berries, wildharvested English oak, aloeswood (courtesy of Jeremy Bechelli of Phytognosis!), a chunk of fulgurite, and pine resin were added during the election portion of the ritual. Each bottle contains a piece of lapis lazuli and a piece of quartz.
Do not drink, do not eat. Do not use this tincture to dress candles. Do not keep this tincture near an open flame. Do not drop this into your eye or any other bodily orifice. Patch test before application.
Please be advised that there may be solid plant material present in the tincture.Glass dropper bottle with 2 oz of tincture, $44
May Jove’s blessings be forever upon you and yours,
especially if you find it in your generous nature to boost this post’s signal! 🙏⚡️