Our powders are 100% uncut, containing no filler ingredients whatsoever. They consist of pure herbs, resins, crushed minerals, and other natural materials befitting the nature of their operation.
These are ritually suffumigated, blended, and consecrated during times of great astrological potency before being left to incubate for a full lunar cycle alongside the other offerings in their series. These are often the first item to be made on any given election, serving as a sympathetic base ingredient in their brother and sister creations.
Having the pure powder allows you to imbue your own creations and spellwork with the energies contained in their election. For instance, they can be cut with cornstarch (or some other type of filler) or dirt (or other disguising base) and applied according to the hoodoo tradition. They can be used to dress candles or create your own oils, or an incense component by burning over a coal or mixing with saltpeter to self-ignite. Ultimately, they serve as an empowering addition to nearly any working compatible with their purpose, and the sky is the limit to their application.
Sphere + Sundry strives to use organic, home grown and harvested (or wildcrafted) material wherever possible, collected during astrologically appropriate days and hours per the work’s nature. If a particular powder contains an animal based ingredient, that fact is disclosed in the product description, and such ingredients are ALWAYS ethically and legally harvested.
Although our powders are completely natural, they are NEVER intended for human or animal consumption because they may contain ingredients that are poisonous and could cause allergic reactions or contact sensitivity. Always perform patch tests before moving forward with an application.
- Fixed Star Aldebaran, Powders, SeriesMilk thistle seeds and plant matter, ruby, bull horn, genuine gold, silver, and copper leaf, alongside other herbs allied to the principles of strength, income generation, material command, and personal Sovereignty, frankincense and myrrh resin, dragon’s blood, essential oils. Ritually combined during an Aldebaran election heavily supported by Jupiter in Sagittarius in the Greater Benefic’s hour, and later ground after a lunar cycle of incubation, also on Jupiter’s day and hour.Employ as magical powders often are — add as a component in spell works, the making of talismans and mojos for wealth, personal power, material command, drive, and themes related to Aldebaran, as well as dress candles.Organic pure and uncut herbs, essential oils, resins, precious gems and metals. Mix with talcum powder or corn starch to create your own sachet powder.Offered in a glass 1/2 vial with hand drawn label for $30$30.00
- Incense, Oils + Perfumes, Powders, Series, The Ancestral SeriesHermanubis was called to open the way and empower the entire Ancestral Series during a prime astrological election for contacting the deceased. Herbs and resins with necromantic and familial properties such as bloodroot, hops, mugwort, star anise, parsley, myrrh, and proprietary others, were combined, prayed over, and suffumigated using Hermanubis incense for the purpose of facilitating general ancestral contact.This blend was infused in organic sunflower oil, with a portion reserved to create the incense and powder. The rest was used as the “mother" herbal blend for specialty categories within The Ancestral Series — Comfort, Empowerment, and Channel.This sub-set, simply “The Ancestors”, acts as a primer for Ancestral work and devotions. It builds a bridge between you and your Dead, calling them to the here-and-now, wherever and whenever that happens to be. Use as summons before making offerings, or you can spike them with your own magic to facilitate personal ancestral goals.To best establish close contact, use these or Hermanubis materia to issue the invitation/ bring all your Dead to the yard (so to speak!). Give offerings or follow up with items from specialized sub-sets to support your desired aims and outcomes, to help you and your ancestors resolve unfinished business, or to work toward specific magical objectives with the class of spirits we call the Dead. Your Dead, specifically.Pure and uncut herbs, resins, essential oils, metal leaf, and gemstones. No fillers or artificial ingredients whatsoever.Half ounce glass vials of The Ancestors Oil for $66, Incense or Powder for $27$27.00 – $120.00
- Incense, Oils + Perfumes, Powders, Series, The Ancestral SeriesThe Ancestors mother-blend, combined with calming herbs such as angelica, chamomile, arnica, and proprietary others, along with intent to soothe familial inflammations and provide a calm, easy intimacy. Rose quartz and saltwater pearl, genuine silver and copper leaf, white roses offered the night of the operation, baby’s breath. Organic cold pressed almond oil.After beta testing the Ancestral Comfort incense for the first time, Austin asked what the results were like. “Like Smoking bees”, I said, which FOR SOME UNKNOWN REASON received a confused response.“You know how bee keepers, when they need to go into the hive, they smoke the bees first to calm them down? It’s basically like that, except the bees are dead people...”Use to smooth family dynamics and help everyone get along, mellow uppity ancestors, and ingratiate them to you. The safest and “best” sub-set of The Ancestral series for those looking to tread lightly into ancestral work or with a complicated family history, along with the Bath Salts.Apply to yourself or loved ones to soften relations and resolve bad feelings amongst family, living or dead.Please note, however, that this blend seems to make the dead drowsy, sedated, or even pleasantly high. Great for getting them to leave you alone if they’ve been restless or overactive, not great for if you want to chat them up or send them on a mission.I recommend using this blend after Hermanubis or The Ancestors; or in isolation; or to relieve them (and you!) after Channeling.Empowerment and Comfort seem to cancel one another out, so avoid combining those in the same session, or while your ancestors are engaged in big magical efforts on your behalf, requiring vigilance.Pure and uncut herbs, resins, essential oils, metal leaf, and gemstones. No fillers or artificial ingredients whatsoever.Half ounce glass vial of Ancestral Comfort Oil for $66, Incense or Powder for $27$27.00 – $120.00
- Incense, Oils + Perfumes, Powders, Series, The Ancestral Series, Waters + SpraysThe Ancestors mother-blend, combined with empowering, fortifying herbs such as Solomon’s seal, High John the Conquerer root, holy basil, and Balm of Gilead, along with proprietary others, golden copal resin, citrine, garnet, genuine 24k gold, and the intent to call one's Ancestors to attention and arms. Organic cold pressed olive oil.Increases your ancestors' vigilance, ability to provide protection, and power to influence. Excellent for when going through big life changes or under attack, and you need the powers watching over you operating on all cylinders.Should you have magical requests to make of your ancestors, use this sub-series before or during petitions to activate, empower, and fortify their abilities. Anoint/ smoke tools or weapons your dead used in life, or implements of power you’d like to provide for their use on the other side, in your defense or to achieve requested aims.Anoint yourself or take a smoke bath to encourage your ancestors to watch your back, and walk at your side.Note that giving troublesome ancestors a bunch of extra energy and strength to work with isn't a great idea. This blend should be applied carefully (or avoided) for those with complicated and unresolved family histories, or asshole skeletons in the family crypt.One may, though, choose to use the Ancestral Empowerment sub-series in work targeted toward blocks of very old and wise ancestors a la the work of Dr. Daniel Foor in regards to ancestral lineage repair, or specific deceased individuals of the happy, healthy, and well-adjusted variety.Use after calling your Dead to the here-and-now via Hermanubis or The Ancestors, or standalone. Potentially effective before Channeling to make the dead louder, but also more willful. This and Comfort work to counter purpose/ cancel one another out, so I recommend avoiding that combination in the same session.Pure and uncut herbs, resins, essential oils, metal leaf, and gemstones. No fillers or artificial ingredients whatsoever.Half ounce glass vial of Ancestral Empowerment Oil for $66, Tincture, Incense, or Powder for $27Please Note: While the Ancestral Empowerment Tincture does not contain anything poisonous or inedible, it was not created in a commercial kitchen to GMP standards, so it is not suitable or intended for consumption. Use externally to anoint yourself or objects. Keep this (and all our wares) out of reach of children. Any internal consumption is undertaken at the user’s sole risk and liability.$27.00 – $147.00$27.00 – $147.00
- Incense, Oils + Perfumes, Powders, Series, The Ancestral SeriesWith help from Hermanubis, The Ancestors mother-blend was combined with consecrated talismanic materia from the Moon-Neptune series and other herbs as Neptune rose in Pisces. Blue lotus, mugwort, myrrh, roman chamomile, genuine silver leaf, and other ingredients for the promotion of mediumship and psychic sensitivity, devoted to necromantic and ancestral purpose.Anoint or smoke yourself to increase perception of what your Ancestors are trying to tell you. Best used after formally inviting them via The Ancestors or Hermanubis, or giving offerings, once you've entered the communication phase of the operation.Smoke or anoint items used for divination, pens and paper for automatic drawing/ writing, or implements of seance. Ask specific questions or sit quietly with your dead and see/ hear/ feel what comes.Use this blend and tell your Dead of your woes — some of them are wonderful therapists! Or tell of your triumphs, so they can share in your joy.Smoke or anoint photographs or items of specific ancestors you would like to make contact with. Mix the powder in with a portion of their grave dirt or cremains.Note that banishing or clearing, cord cutting, and grounding are recommended after engaging with Ancestral Channel. The dead, even those that mean well, can be intensely draining if left to linger. In Sphere + Sundry terms, Asclepius Ritual Salt, Bath Salt, or Water are all good for this purpose, as are items from the Sol in Leo series. The herb rosemary, burning frankincense resin, and the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram (LBRP) are other readily available resources.$27.00 – $120.00
- Fixed Star Deneb Algedi, Powders, SeriesHerbal base, ritually combined and suffumigated during the Full Moon conjunct the fixed star Deneb Algedi, 2019. Traditional correspondences include marjoram, mugwort, and blue chalcedony inscribed with the star's glyph during the election. Other fortifying, protective, and wealth building ingredients include Solomon's Seal, holy basil, mustard seed, as(s)afetida, myrrh, 24k gold, and others, ground to a powder.This is formulated to be actively protective, powerful, and intimidating. Full disclosure — it smells like it.Use as a potent spike for protection magic. Dress candles, bury beneath the top soil at the corners of your property, use as an ingredient in spellwork, or in any way magical powders can be employed. Useful as a component in evil eye wards.Pure and uncut herbs, gems, and genuine gold leaf, sealed in a 1/2 oz glass vial with cork top with hand drawn label.$27$27.00$27.00
- Golden Sol in Leo, Powders, SeriesA combination of herbs and gems under the governance and accord of Sol, with Jupiterian emphasis — sunflower harvested during the hour and day of the Sun was dried and ritually consecrated during the series election, alongside cedar, saffron, bay laurel, ginger, sweet cinnamon, rue, orange, clove, hibiscus, bloodstone, ruby, heliotrope, ultra fine Hojari frankincense, and 24k gold.These were ground during the Sun's day and hour, making for a pure and uncut powder of great Solar potency. Dress candles, sprinkle in carefully selected areas, use as an ingredient in your regular spellwork, or in any way magical powders can be employed.Available in a 1/2 oz glass vial with cork top for $30$30.00
- Powders, Series, Venus in TaurusAn organic blend of herbs close to the Fairer Benefic's heart — rose bud, marshmallow root, red clover blossom, rosehips, and more, were ritually combined and suffumigated during one of the finest Venus in Taurus elections of 2019. Later powdered with rose quartz, emerald, and copper during the day and hour of Venus.Use to boost spellwork related to the attraction and endurance of love (self-love included), beauty, glamour, money, and gift drawing. Dress candles, create your own sachet powders and add to mojo bags, or use in any other way enchanted herbal mixes and powders can be employed.Pure, uncut, and organic herbs, gemstones, and flowers.Available in a 1/2 oz glass vial with cork top for $28$28.00
- Exalted Venus, Powders, SeriesOrganic herbs and stones sacred to Venus and related to Pisces, including lavender, blue lotus, yarrow, damiana, passion flower, diamond, emerald, and amethyst, were ritually suffumigated and consecrated by Venus during one of her most talisman-worthy 2019 exaltation elections. These were powdered during Venus’ day and hour.Add as an ingredient in magical works designed for beauty, love, glamour and the like, or in any fashion powders are typically employed, such as for dressing candles or making mojo bags.Pure, uncut, and organic herbs, resins, gemstones, and flowers.Available in a 1/2 oz glass vial with cork top for $28$28.00
- Jupiter's Bounty, Powders, SeriesOrganic dried and freeze-dried fruits, mixed nuts, holy basil, red clover, dandelion root, wormwood, pie spice, other Jupiterian herbs, citrine, and amethyst, ritually combined and suffumigated after an offering feast to Jupiter on a prime astrological election.Add as an ingredient in magical works designed for prosperity, gain, growth, wisdom, and the like, or in any fashion powders are typically employed, such as for dressing candles or making sachet pouches. Wear on your person or inside your shoe, or place in your wallet to carry Jupiter’s influence with you, promoting wise decision making, luck, gain, and protection.Pure, uncut, and organic herbs, resins, fruits, nuts, gemstones, and dried yellow lilies from the offering table.Available in a 1/2 oz glass vial with cork top for $28Important allergen note: While this does not contain peanuts, it does contain other nuts (walnuts, almonds, pecans, pistachios, and cashews) that were processed in a facility that handles peanuts. Not suitable for use by those with peanut or other nut allergies. Buyer/ user agrees not to apply, gift, or make available to those with nut allergies, assumes full responsibility for any allergic interactions to self and others as a result of exposure, and releases Sphere + Sundry from any and all liability. Keep out of reach of children.$28.00
- Asclepius II, Powders, SeriesThe Asclepius herbal mixture, comprised of ritually harvested cypress, incense cedar, and garden sage during the days and hours of Jupiter and Sol, along with ethically wildcrafted white sage, rose of jericho, frankincense resin, and genuine 24k gold leaf, ground to a fine powder for magical use as a safe keeper of good health, protection, positive transmutation, and clarity.Available in a half ounce glass vial for $26.$26.00$26.00
- Fixed Star Regulus II, Powders, SeriesCustomary material and herbs associated with Regulus include mugwort, mastic, garnet, wormwood, and celandine. These, along with frankincense, 24k gold, saffron, chrysanthemum, yellow trumpet flower, calendula, dandelion root, orange peel, red ginseng, and other plants allied to the powers of empowerment, light, and leadership, were ritually suffumigated, consecrated, and mixed as the Moon conjoined Regulus on the rising, in the hour of Jupiter.Use as an ingredient to empower magical works, add to mojo bags, dress candles, or in any other way magical powders can be employed. Pure herbs and resin, completely uncut.Available in a 1/2 oz glass vial with hand drawn Regulus glyph for $30$30.00
- Powders, Series, St. ExpediteAfter invoking the blessings of St. Expedite on the Full Gemini Moon of 2018, herbs, resins, barks, and flowers were ritually combined to potentiate Expedite’s influence.Fiery, quickening spices like chilis, cinnamon, and three types of peppercorn, along with triumphant and luck-enhancing ingredients such as coptic frankincense, golden copal, 24k gold, basil, oregano, bay leaf, red clover and High John the Conqueror root, and sweetening, beneficent additions of vanilla bean, orange peel, and rose petal.These, along with various other sympathetic ingredients, were ground and combined with golden magnetic sand to make for a powder that can be used to dress candles, add to spell works, dusting implements related to your requests, and in any other way magical powders can be applied. Brings luck, speed, and the benefit of Expedite’s blessing.Note that this is for external use and not consumption, human or otherwise.Available in a 1/2 oz vial with hand-painted label for $27.$27.00$27.00
- Jupiter’s Lightning Rod, Powders, SeriesThis powder is 100% pure uncut herbs, barks, wood, gemstones, and resin. Saffron, lightning struck peach wood, fulgurite, lapis lazuli, 24k gold leaf, frankincense resin, cinnamon, allspice, clove, orange peel, mullein, and other Jupiterian herbs were ritually suffumigated and combined to create a potent draw for benefic Jupiter energies, opportunities, and sudden positive change.Use in magical operations designed for sympathetic ends. Use to dress candles, or in any manner sachet powders are often used. Can be cut with other powders to make it go a longer way. Not intended for consumption. Much like the Exalted Mars powder, the effects are heating and quickening.1/2 oz vial for $28$28.00$28.00
- Mars' Degree of Exaltation, Powders, SeriesFive hand-ground herbs and resins sacred to Mars, mixed with an iron spatula, suffumigated and petitioned over while Mars was in his degree of exaltation in Capricorn. Covered and left to charge with all of the other Mars offerings in the Exaltation Degree series. Includes hot red pepper, genuine dragon's blood resin, and yohimbe bark, among other proprietary sympathetic ingredients, and bits of iron and rust — not enough to make the powder toxic, but enough for magical resonance, along with crushed bloodstone.Available in 3.7 ml glass vials. No fillers - 100% uncut herbs, peppers, and resin.Click here for information about the use of these items for remediation of natal configurations or during Mars' retrograde. $25$25.00$25.00