The maiden Regulus series, created in August of 2018, was our first ever to completely sell out, giving a sense of just how desirable and profound the effects of Cœur Leonis can be.
The fixed star Regulus represents the Heart of the Lion in the constellation Leo, although due to the natural course of precession it currently resides in the first degree of tropical Virgo. This is one of the four Royal Stars and fifteen Behenian Fixed Stars, and has an unparalleled reputation as a benefic, aggrandizing influence, being supremely Solar in nature, and having to do with Kingship and Sovereignty. In right accord with the Doctrine of Signatures, it shines at a luminosity exactly 360 times greater than that of our own Sun, but also has a sympathetic relationship with Jupiter given its benefic and generous nature, and to a lesser extent, Mars, for its ability to bring triumph.
Regulus is one of the finest influences for dispelling melancholy and anxiety, promoting a sense of wholeness and wellbeing. It warms and uplifts the heart, mind, body, and spirit, and has a healing, strengthening influence.
The effects of Regulus are overwhelmingly positive, except perhaps in cases where Solar excess is already presenting, whether in the natal chart or the personality. That being said, the vast majority of people would do well to work with good Regulus energies, as we live in a time and culture where Solar virtues are heavily rewarded, and where market and social forces are waging constant war against individual self-esteem.
Invoke Regulus to shine more brightly and exude self-confidence, before speaking engagements, sales pitches, vending, job interviews, or whenever you need to stand in your own own power and showcase value in the eyes of yourself and others. Supports success, promotion, visibility, authority, leadership, and personal coherence, with higher potentials to highlight and heal patrilineal damage, bodily acceptance, and issues of self-doubt, self-hatred, or fear of being seen. On an energetic level, Regulus opens and activates the heart center, and is thought to promote healthy heart function, circulation, and assist in deeper breathing.
Aside from qualities that can appear initially as self-serving, Regulus also teaches how to empower and appreciate others by connecting us with our own divine Sovereignty, and seeing that same potential in others.
It’s easier to honor and celebrate the uniqueness of those around us when we’re illuminated by the awareness of our own self-love, and in that way, Regulus can function as anti-venom for jealousy, covetousness, and comparison. When we fully perceive and embrace the nature of our core selves, throned comfortably in the Cathedral of the Heart, security, generosity, and admiration without contest become possible.
Side effects of Regulus exposure include drawing more people into your orbit (in addition to cats!) and putting your own needs first. Excessive levels can beget an overly-inflated sense of self-importance and egotism.
Regulus the re-up was created on January 22nd, 2019 as the Moon passed from the last degree of Leo into Virgo to perfectly conjoin the fixed star on the Ascendant, during the hour of Jupiter. In contrast to the first series, this has a brighter, more expansive and heart-centered quality, partially due to the background influence of Jupiter in Sagittarius rather than Scorpio, and also beginning the election window on the Leo side of the star.
For a sense of what to expect through working with these offerings one can peruse the testimonials from the first edition, for subtle differences aside, Regulus serves Regulus’ divine purpose, so manifest results will be in the same vein.
Our collaborators for Regulus II are goldsmith and fellow astro-mage Tony Mack, who cast stunning talismans in gold and electrum, a gold and silver alloy, during the same election per his location.
For the first time, artist Grant Hanna of Liber Celestis has given his blessing to offer a limited run of 360 stickers featuring the Regulus image from his namesake project oracle deck, which is currently forthcoming.
Great thanks to Austin Coppock, consulting astrologer for Sphere + Sundry, for supplying the scaffolding upon which this series was built, in the form of our election.
Every order includes basic instructions for use, timing suggestions, and prayer. You may also choose to join our client-only Facebook group, where you can ask questions, share results, and receive ongoing support from both creator and community.
- Fixed Star Regulus II, Oils + Perfumes, SeriesIn a similar formulation to our first Regulus oil, organic sunflower and apricot kernel oils were ritually poured over the Regulus herbal mix containing the main ingredients associated with our patron Royal Star.These include celandine, mugwort, wormwood, and mastic, along with proprietary additions of saffron, frankincense, 24k gold, bee pollen, yellow trumpet flower, dandelion root, chrysanthemum, eyebright, red ginseng, and other herbs associated with personal empowerment, light, and Solar beneficence. Created as the Moon conjoined Regulus on the rising, in the hour of Jupiter, along with a natural preservative.Anoint your heart center or other areas of the body to invoke Regulus’ influence and aid, especially before public or important appearances. Can also be used in weekly Solar devotions, or as a component in other magical works for sympathetic ends.Available in a 1/2 oz glass vial with 24k gold, saffron, and 6 pieces of keepsake garnet, marked by hand drawn Regulus glyph.$72$72.00$72.00
- Candles, Fixed Star Regulus II, SeriesVirgin beeswax dyed rich yellow, poured over mugwort, wormwood, and mastic, topped with 24k gold and six garnets, in a similar style to the Regulus candles from the maiden series.The tall style contains approximately 8 ounces of wax and is almost 8" tall x 2" in diameter, perfect for short and routine ritual observations or multi-day vigils.Available in glass jars marked on the bottom with hand drawn golden Regulus glyph. Prayer candle style for $168, or 2 oz for $90$90.00 – $168.00$90.00 – $168.00
- Fixed Star Regulus II, Series, Waters + SpraysA hydrosol of blood orange, mugwort, mastic, bee pollen, yellow flower, red ginseng, and garnet. Distilled using water collected from the headwaters of the Sacramento River in Mt. Shasta as the Moon conjoined Regulus on the rising, in the hour of Jupiter, and left to bask upon the Regulus altar in the warm glow of Cœur Leonis. Combined with colloidal gold, frankincense essential oil, and grain alcohol to preserve.Spray to invoke the blessings and qualities of Regulus, to restore your sense of self, before making public appearances, or in magical operations of a Solar and beneficent nature.Available in a reusable glass spray bottle with keepsake garnet and hand drawn Regulus glyph.1/2 oz for $30 or 2 oz for $63$30.00 – $63.00$30.00 – $63.00
- Collaborations, Fixed Star Regulus II, S+ Tony Mack, Series, Talismans + ReliquariesRegulus talismans by goldsmith and planetary mage Tony Mack, cast during the equivalent election per his location. Of his glorious creations, he shares —$1,600.00
Modeled in hard carver’s wax on January 22nd, 2019 at 7:27pm EST in Williamsport PA; accompanied by a petition to the Heart of the Lion, and suffumigation of celandine, mugwort, and wormwood; the corresponding herbs for Regulus via “Liber Hermetis tractans de 15 Stellis”, and H.C. Agrippa.
A pure gold lion’s head likens to a blazing star, conjoined with electrum (an 80/20 alloy of gold and silver) wreath of laurel framing the symbol of Regulus. Equal parts of the aforementioned herbs were placed behind the eyes of the lion before being hammer-set in place. A high grade 1 carat garnet is prong-set into the heart of Regulus.On the effects —
I began to notice ritual bleed as soon as the date had been set, starting with my being gifted two 80lb stone lions - which became a recurring theme. The hour leading up to the election carried with it tremendous momentum; culminating in an unusual/ moving silence. The words I had prepared gave way to a more fluid and emotive petition, and the entire operation became heart-centered in a way I hadn’t anticipated.
These talismans have a brilliant and warm presence. Like a lantern hung in the heart’s cathedral, from which you can orient or install yourself and shine forth from. There is a very particular courage that wells up, and a benefic desire for the heart to be shown. An expression which won’t diminish or augment itself for fear of the vulnerability that visibility necessarily entails.
The effects have been received very well; and acting upon those desires has been rewarding, including being gifted 1.5 ounces of gold as a direct consequence of the working. I’m still attuning with the talisman, but it’s already more than I hoped it would be, and in a pleasantly unexpected way.Ten talismans are being offered to the public. Each comes with a 20” silver chain and arrives in a black leatherette latched pendant box, marked by the wax seal of Cœur Leonis' glyph. Includes a 1/2 oz vial of Regulus Oil to fuel its charge and directions for maintenance.$1600$1,600.00
- Bath + Beauty, Fixed Star Regulus II, Salts, SeriesPink Himalayan salt and epsom salt, ritually combined with consecrated Regulus herbal mix, dried flower petals, essential oils, and 24k gold as the Moon conjoined Regulus on the ascendant, in the hour of Jupiter.The water becomes soft... energetically warm, as if being immersed in reassurance from a most beloved familiar. The constitution of the soul is restored.The narrator discloses: This is my very favorite offering from all of Regulus II.Soak to calm and center yourself in your own power. Cleanses the auric body of debilitating notions, soothes muscle tension, invites deeper breathing. Use to clear away self-doubt and anxiety, especially in regards to public appearances or putting yourself out into the world. Helps alleviate melancholy and heal the heart, restoring a sense of secure selfhood, ease, and possibility. Welcomes deep rest.It's almost painful to watch it go down the drain.Highly concentrated. Available in a reusable 8 oz glass jar marked by hand drawn Regulus glyph, enough for 2-3 deep baths, or many more via the principle of contagion.Please Note: Due to high magnesium content, do not use in cases of kidney failure, or if kidney issues present. Lift yourself out of the bathtub carefully, and drink plenty of water.$36$36.00$36.00
- Fixed Star Regulus II, Powders, SeriesCustomary material and herbs associated with Regulus include mugwort, mastic, garnet, wormwood, and celandine. These, along with frankincense, 24k gold, saffron, chrysanthemum, yellow trumpet flower, calendula, dandelion root, orange peel, red ginseng, and other plants allied to the powers of empowerment, light, and leadership, were ritually suffumigated, consecrated, and mixed as the Moon conjoined Regulus on the rising, in the hour of Jupiter.Use as an ingredient to empower magical works, add to mojo bags, dress candles, or in any other way magical powders can be employed. Pure herbs and resin, completely uncut.Available in a 1/2 oz glass vial with hand drawn Regulus glyph for $30$30.00
- Fixed Star Regulus II, Incense, SeriesCustomary material and herbs associated with Regulus include mugwort, mastic, garnet, wormwood, and celandine. These, along with frankincense, 24k gold, saffron, chrysanthemum, yellow trumpet flower, calendula, dandelion root, orange peel, red ginseng, and other plants allied to the powers of empowerment, light, and leadership, were ritually suffumigated, consecrated, and mixed as the Moon conjoined Regulus on the rising, in the hour of Jupiter.Pour into a small mound or form lines and sigils on a heat proof surface before lighting. Burn as an offering to Regulus, to invoke the Royal Star's influence, or during other magical operations intended for self-promotion, self-actualization, success, or explorations of a heart-centered, empowering nature.Available in a 1/2 oz glass vial with cork top for $30$30.00
- Fixed Star Regulus II, Series, Talismans + ReliquariesClay was rolled with 24k gold, mastic, wormwood, mugwort, and yellow trumpet flower before being cut into disks. One side was impressed with the form of a lion, a piece of garnet in place of a heart and gold leaf as the mane. The other side showcases the glyph of Regulus, making for the exact same design as the sold out first series. These were then cured in an infusion of the herbal mixture consecrated to Regulus, setting the election at the prime moment of maximal influence.Keep on your person to command authority and output shine, the closer to the heart the better, whether in a shirt pocket or tucked within the left side of a brassier. Can also be placed within, behind, or underneath items such as business licenses, logos, artworks, or whatever your heart desires to use as an engine for magical prominence, empowerment, and promotion.Every talisman includes a vial of Regulus Oil for ongoing maintenance of its charge.Please note: Do not apply the anointing tincture to these talismans, as they will weaken the clay. Attempts to bend may result in snapping, so please handle with reasonable care.$189$189.00$189.00
- Fixed Star Regulus II, S+ Liber Celestis, Series, Stickers + SwagAn image dedicated to Regulus created by Grant Hanna for his forthcoming oracle deck, the Liber Celestis. The sticker is 2” wide and 4” tall, featuring extra space on the bottom which can be used by the client to make their own additions of logo, text, or sigil (or be easily trimmed). Contains no branding or business names, simply displays the image.Limited to only 360 prints, each available for $6Note: Stickers are set to arrive within a few days, and "real" pictures will be added to this page as soon as they do! In the meantime, the print mockup is available in the image gallery.$6.00$6.00
- Fixed Star Regulus II, Oils + Perfumes, S+ Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab, SeriesHandcrafted by Elizabeth Barrial of Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab and Twilight Alchemy Lab, she says of her creation —$45.00
One fine morning, in the country of a very gentle people, a magnificent man and woman were shouting in the public square. “My friends, I want her to be queen!” “I want to be queen!” She was laughing and trembling. He spoke to their friends of revelation, of trials completed. They swooned against each other.
In fact they were regents for a whole morning as crimson hangings were raised against the houses, and for the whole afternoon, as they moved toward groves of palm trees.
- Arthur Rimbaud
Heart of the Lion is a perfume of recognition, accolades, and sovereignty. It amplifies charisma, courage, strength of spirit, and nobility of the soul, helps you to achieve your ambitions, and magnifies benevolent power. A dry, astringent, warming blend, it is perfect for warming others to you, reaching for promotions and acknowledgement of your achievements, dispelling despair and melancholy, and expanding the borders of your personal kingdom. This oil is your crown, scepter and orb; it is a radiant golden diadem of compassionate authority.
Initial consecration of this perfume began on January 22, 2019 during the election in the hour of Jupiter, and it contains Egyptian frankincense essential oil (Boswellia serrata), mugwort essential oil (Artemisia alba), dry distilled fossilized amber oil (Oleum succinic), ylang ylang essential oil (Cananga odorata), white champa essential oil (Michelia alba), helichrysum, attar of oud, attar of Rosa damascena, golden vegetal musk, omubiri and frankincense resin, wild harvested Artemesia vulgaris. Each bottle contains garnet and citrine chips, and may contain plant material and resins.$45$45.00
- Fixed Star Regulus II, Series, Waters + SpraysCognac is a distillation of Champagne, a beverage long associated with Kingship, wealth, and opulence, whose bubbles impart a quality of literal effervescence and therefore elevation. This was used as the tincture base from a high-end, well regarded manufacturer, combined with mugwort, mastic, wormwood, and honey as the Moon conjoined Regulus on the rising, in the hour of Jupiter.Available in a 1/2 oz dropper bottle with 24k gold and keepsake garnet for $30Please Note: This was not created in a commercial kitchen to GMP standards, so it is not suitable or intended for consumption. Use externally to anoint yourself or objects. Keep this (and all our wares) out of reach of children. Any internal consumption undertaken at the user's sole risk and liability.$30.00
- Altar Boxes + Sets, Fixed Star Regulus II, S+ Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab, S+ Liber Celestis, S+ Tony Mack, SeriesWooden boxes hand-painted white and gold with a Lion profile, celestial heart design and Regulus glyph. The interior features the constellation of Leo with a garnet to signify Cœur Leonis on the lid, and red felt base, to serve as a portable Regulus altar and charged storage space for Regulus offerings.Along with the box, this set includes everything in the series except the talismans, either of which may be included if you so choose. Everything (aside from the bath salts) fits upright inside —$387.00
- Regulus Oil
- Regulus Water (1 oz)
- Regulus Incense
- Regulus Powder
- Regulus Candle (2 oz)
- Regulus Attuning Tincture
- Regulus Bath Salt
- Heart of the Lion Perfume by Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab
- Regulus Sticker by Grant Hanna of Liber Celestis
- Box 6.5” wide, 4.5” tall, 3.8” deep