Our waters are made from hydrosols using freshly collected water from Mt. Shasta at the headwaters of the Sacramento river, local stream sources, ground water, thunder/ lightning rain, distilled, or other appropriate (per the work) water blended with pure, organic essential oils and natural emulsifiers. They often include other ingredients sympathetic to the nature of the operation, such as gemstones, and other liquids, extracts or essences.
These are blended together during times of significant astrological potency, sealed in glass bottles marked with the appropriate glyphs and names, and left to cure for a full lunar cycle alongside the other items in their series. When agitated or poured into smaller vessels, the proper protocols regarding planetary days and hours are followed. They are sealed for shipping to best prevent leakage.
Sprays can be used to set the tone in a space for a ritual working or a social interaction. They can also be applied as anointing washes to empower the body or objects. While we try to ensure our formulations are properly diluted so as to minimize adverse reactions, keep away from the eyes, nose, and mouth. Be especially careful with sprays that contain warnings regarding surface damage or spicy/ hot ingredients due to contact sensitivity potential. Always patch test before more thorough application. If you need to remove residue for any reason, use any oil (coconut, olive, etc.) applied to a paper towel to wipe it away. Essential oils are not water soluble, so ‘washing’ them off in a traditional sense will not be as effective.
Note that these are not intended for casual wanton use, or for the mundane purpose of scenting a room, linens, etc. These are highly potentiated and specific formulas for magical use and application. Under such circumstances, a small amount should last a substantial amount of time and provide for many applications. Keep covered and in a dark place when not in use.
- Fixed Star Aldebaran, Series, Waters + SpraysWater freshly collected from the headwaters of Mt. Shasta, pasture grass, bull horn, milk thistle, ruby, rare coinage, and other herbs allied to the principles of strength, income generation, material command, and personal Sovereignty, distilled throughout the evening of the election and left to bask upon the Aldebaran altar. Mixed with a small amount of grain alcohol to preserve, along with colloidal gold and silver.Use as a body and aura spray to steel and more deeply embody yourself, lending a temporary +5 bonus to your will save. Helpful for getting in touch with your honest worldly desires, and providing the drive and gravitas to make them manifest.Best applied when working on creative and world-building pursuits.May cause contention, especially where one feels under appreciated or under valued by those around them; promotes the confidence necessary to address conflict head-on. Encourages putting yourself and your own needs — especially in a material, financial, and magical terms — first. Heightens focus and determination.Use before engaging in wealth magic and mist over wealth altars, sigils, and vision boards.Each glass bottle contains one piece of carbuncle and a hand drawn label, offered in a convenient travel size of 1/2 oz for $30 or 2 oz for $63$30.00 – $63.00$30.00 – $63.00
- Fixed Star Aldebaran, Series, Waters + SpraysConsecrated organic Aldebaran herbal base in top shelf whisky, shaken throughout gestation on Jupiter’s days and hours.Use to anoint magical and mundane tools for material command, wealth generation, personal force, increased charisma, gravitas, elicit the favor of the Gods, luck, and the like.Offered in a 1/2 oz dropper bottle with four pieces of carbuncle and genuine gold and silver leaf for $30Please Note: While this contains nothing inedible or poisonous, it was not created in a commercial kitchen to GMP standards, so it is not suitable or intended for consumption. Use externally to anoint yourself or objects. Keep this (and all our wares) out of reach of children. Any internal consumption undertaken at the user’s sole risk and liability.$30.00$30.00
- Incense, Oils + Perfumes, Powders, Series, The Ancestral Series, Waters + SpraysThe Ancestors mother-blend, combined with empowering, fortifying herbs such as Solomon’s seal, High John the Conquerer root, holy basil, and Balm of Gilead, along with proprietary others, golden copal resin, citrine, garnet, genuine 24k gold, and the intent to call one's Ancestors to attention and arms. Organic cold pressed olive oil.Increases your ancestors' vigilance, ability to provide protection, and power to influence. Excellent for when going through big life changes or under attack, and you need the powers watching over you operating on all cylinders.Should you have magical requests to make of your ancestors, use this sub-series before or during petitions to activate, empower, and fortify their abilities. Anoint/ smoke tools or weapons your dead used in life, or implements of power you’d like to provide for their use on the other side, in your defense or to achieve requested aims.Anoint yourself or take a smoke bath to encourage your ancestors to watch your back, and walk at your side.Note that giving troublesome ancestors a bunch of extra energy and strength to work with isn't a great idea. This blend should be applied carefully (or avoided) for those with complicated and unresolved family histories, or asshole skeletons in the family crypt.One may, though, choose to use the Ancestral Empowerment sub-series in work targeted toward blocks of very old and wise ancestors a la the work of Dr. Daniel Foor in regards to ancestral lineage repair, or specific deceased individuals of the happy, healthy, and well-adjusted variety.Use after calling your Dead to the here-and-now via Hermanubis or The Ancestors, or standalone. Potentially effective before Channeling to make the dead louder, but also more willful. This and Comfort work to counter purpose/ cancel one another out, so I recommend avoiding that combination in the same session.Pure and uncut herbs, resins, essential oils, metal leaf, and gemstones. No fillers or artificial ingredients whatsoever.Half ounce glass vial of Ancestral Empowerment Oil for $66, Tincture, Incense, or Powder for $27Please Note: While the Ancestral Empowerment Tincture does not contain anything poisonous or inedible, it was not created in a commercial kitchen to GMP standards, so it is not suitable or intended for consumption. Use externally to anoint yourself or objects. Keep this (and all our wares) out of reach of children. Any internal consumption is undertaken at the user’s sole risk and liability.$27.00 – $147.00$27.00 – $147.00
- Fixed Star Deneb Algedi, Series, Waters + SpraysWater freshly collected from the headwaters of Mt. Shasta, where and when the blue chalcedony used throughout the series and on the working altar was obtained and cleansed. Austin and I also had the friendliest, fairest, and most productive exchange with a police officer we've ever had that day, testifying to Deneb Algedi's ability to bring the favor of the law (but also, bring the law).Traditional associations for Deneb Algedi are marjoram, mugwort, and the aforementioned blue chalcedony. All were combined, along with the tail hair from a happy (and very much still alive!) goat-friend, as this fixed star represents the tail of the sea-goat in the constellation of Capricorn. Other herbs for protection, fortification, and wealth generation were also present, and distilled via copper alembic the night of the Full Moon conjunct the asterism, 2019.Spray to reinforce boundaries, physical and metaphorical, and provide protection. Facilitates a grounded and somewhat stoic sense of uprightness and right mindedness. Helpful for thinking through tactics, logistics, and topics of import. Aids in establishing a sense of security and containment. Averts the evil eye. Ever so slightly intimidating.Bottled and marked with a hand drawn Deneb Algedi glyph in a 1/2 oz glass spray bottle for $27, or a 2 oz for $63$27.00 – $63.00$27.00 – $63.00
- Fixed Star Deneb Algedi, Series, Waters + SpraysBluing was a common laundry additive used to make linens appear whiter and stave off the natural yellowing of soil x time. It was adopted by hoodoo and folk magic practitioners as a means of purification and protection, to promote luck and to drive away evil.Consecrated Deneb Algedi herbal mix tinctured in whisky, aged for a full lunar cycle, holy water, and bluing formula. Add a few drops to glasses of water and put them on altars for protection and evil eye aversion.Fill and seal bottles to bury them at the edges or gates of your property; keep a fresh bowl by the front entrance of your home. Store a small vial in your purse or wallet to protect against theft. Use to launder ritual raiments or clothing for court appearances.One of the more powerful and active items in the Deneb Algedi series.Intended for dispersion in water, not safe to not consume, will absolutely stain.Arrives in a 1 oz glass dropper bottle with hand drawn Deneb Algedi label for $36$36.00$36.00
- Golden Sol in Leo, Series, Waters + SpraysWater freshly collected from the headwaters of Mt. Shasta, distilled via copper alembic from one hour of the Sun to the next on the day of the election. A combination of herbs and gems under the governance and accord of Sol, with Jupiterian emphasis — sunflower, cedar, saffron, bay laurel, ginger, sweet cinnamon, rue, orange, clove, hibiscus, bloodstone, ruby, heliotrope, and colloidal gold.The result is an uplifting and warming hydrosol, honoring the Sun's invigorating, purifying nature. Use as a body or aura spray as an invocation of the Sun and authentic self, to help uplift, heal, clarify, and bring about better alignment. Can also be used as a room and linen spray to prepare for ritual operations of a Solar nature.Available in a 1/2 oz glass spray bottle with 24k gold leaf for $30, or a 2 oz for $66$30.00 – $66.00$30.00 – $66.00
- Series, Venus in Taurus, Waters + SpraysA hydrosol of 2 dozen fresh and fragrant roses, rosehips, marshmallow root, raspberry leaf, and other herbs sacred to Venus, rose quartz and emerald, distilled during one of the best elections the Fairer Benefic's time in Taurus 2019 had to offer.As detailed in the description, the Venus in Taurus series was the first Sphere + Sundry created while traveling, which necessitated the use of a very small still. For this reason, the Rose Water of Venus in Taurus is the most limited run of waters available.Use as a body and aura spray to promote self-love and self-assuredness. Promotes desirability, groundedness, and reduces feelings of neurosis and judgment. Chill AF, indulgent, and lush.Can be used weekly as a form of Venus remediation. Apply before dates or social events where you desire to be seen at your most glamorous, turning your inner Queen out into the world. Draws admirers, gifts, free upgrades, food, libation, enjoyment, compliments, and money into your sphere.While absolutely not a requirement to utilize, the entire Venus in Taurus series is especially productive for those whose income is derived from their attractiveness, glamour, and Venusian social station, such as tipped workers, dancers, hostesses, sex workers, those looking to "marry up", and the like. Apply before going to work.Available in a 1/2 oz glass spray bottle with rose quartz for $28 or a 2 oz for $63.$28.00 – $63.00$28.00 – $63.00
- Exalted Venus, Series, Waters + SpraysCreated during a mouth watering, talisman-worthy election during Venus’ time in Pisces 2019.A hydrosol of organic lavender, damiana, yarrow, passion flower, bee pollen, and other herbs sacred to the fairer benefic, emerald, diamond, and amethyst, with purple and white flowers freshly harvested during Venus’ hour to open the working. River water was simultaneously fetched by handsome assistant and devoted husband Austin Coppock as the ritual creation of the Exalted Venus series began, and distillation via copper alembic initiated during the height of the election.Each bottle was marked with Venusian keywords in the spirit of Masaru Emoto's work on structured water, and left to bask upon the altar of Exaltation.The result is an incredibly beautiful hydrosol that triggers a light salivation response upon application, instantly relaxes and stirs the heart center. Promotes healthy emotional availability, facilitates connection, promotes intimacy, and heightens one’s appreciation for love, art, and all beautiful things, including one's own self.Use as a room spray to set the stage for Venus operations or magical works for love, beauty, and glamour. Use as a body spray to invoke the power of Exalted Venus and embody all she stands for.Great for natural stress and anxiety management, quelling neurosis, when spending quality time with loved ones, when you want to feel at ease, attractive, and magnetic in social situations, or before engaging with art, nature, or to help steer mind altering substances.Perfect when you’re ready to wash the day from your mind, body, and auric field, inviting a relaxed, pleasant, and untroubled state. Magical self care at its very finest — praise Venus!Available in a 1/2 oz glass spray bottle with keepsake amethyst for $28 or a 2 oz for $63.$28.00 – $63.00$28.00 – $63.00
- Jupiter's Bounty, Series, Waters + SpraysWater from the headwaters of Mt. Shasta was collected and used as the base for a distillation of various fruits and fine champagne served at Jupiter’s ritual feast, along with Jupiterian herbs, spices, and gemstones. It was begun after the ritual invocation of Jupiter using the full call from the Picatrix, and produced over low diffused heat for 20+ hours, so as to avoid burning the fruit sugars. Combined with a small amount of grain alcohol to preserve.A mouth watering and comforting hydrosol, smelling of apple pie and molasses.Use to invoke Jupiter’s presence and blessing, attuning yourself to his sphere and setting the stage to receive his bounty. Can be used to spray altars, papers, spaces, or the body.For practical application, spray upon your person to uplift, fortify, and provide energetic nourishment. Promotes embodiment and has a grounding, calming, and centering influence. Use to increase emotional and mental capacity, restoring mana and promoting good judgment, sound generosity, and patience. Use to fortify oneself when under stress and improve outcomes via the Greater Benefic’s protection. Excellent before meditation, yoga, mantra, or teaching.Available in a 1/2 oz glass spray bottle with 4 juice-colored gems for $28 or 2 oz for $64$28.00 – $64.00$28.00 – $64.00
- Asclepius II, Series, Waters + SpraysAs further detailed in the series description, cypress, garden sage, rosemary, and incense cedar were blessed using the words of Thessalos, given to him in dream by Asclepius, and harvested during the days and hours of Sol and Jupiter.These, along with rose of jericho, wildcrafted and ethically sourced white sage, and carnelian, were combined in a copper still and immersed in water freshly collected from the headwaters of the Sacramento River in Mt. Shasta. A hydrosol was produced on the Sun’s day, which was later combined with essential oils of frankincense and rosemary, colloidal gold, and grain alcohol during the Jupiter-Luna-Ras Alhague election, where the water was dedicated to Asclepius and received his blessing.Sphere + Sundry is pleased with all of the offerings we produce, but the Water of Asclepius in particular is something truly special (see Testimonials from the first edition). For a thorough application, shake well and use as a body and aura spray, making sure to focus around the head, neck, chest, and spine.Invokes instant clarity and refreshment, and aids in helping clear your field, heart, and mind over the next many hours. Apply after difficult interactions or during times of stress and negativity, and before bed to invite healing sleep and potential dream visitations from gods and spirits. Spray in spaces in need of healing, purification, and renewal, especially that carry a negative charge or presence you wish to dispel. Produces emotional, mental, and physical clarity that deepens with continued use.Includes a small piece of carnelian in each glass bottle, the stone used in talismanic rings of Asclepius for thousands of years. Available in a half ounce spray for $26 or a two ounce spray for $52.$26.00 – $52.00$26.00 – $52.00
- Fixed Star Regulus II, Series, Waters + SpraysA hydrosol of blood orange, mugwort, mastic, bee pollen, yellow flower, red ginseng, and garnet. Distilled using water collected from the headwaters of the Sacramento River in Mt. Shasta as the Moon conjoined Regulus on the rising, in the hour of Jupiter, and left to bask upon the Regulus altar in the warm glow of Cœur Leonis. Combined with colloidal gold, frankincense essential oil, and grain alcohol to preserve.Spray to invoke the blessings and qualities of Regulus, to restore your sense of self, before making public appearances, or in magical operations of a Solar and beneficent nature.Available in a reusable glass spray bottle with keepsake garnet and hand drawn Regulus glyph.1/2 oz for $30 or 2 oz for $63$30.00 – $63.00$30.00 – $63.00
- Fixed Star Regulus II, Series, Waters + SpraysCognac is a distillation of Champagne, a beverage long associated with Kingship, wealth, and opulence, whose bubbles impart a quality of literal effervescence and therefore elevation. This was used as the tincture base from a high-end, well regarded manufacturer, combined with mugwort, mastic, wormwood, and honey as the Moon conjoined Regulus on the rising, in the hour of Jupiter.Available in a 1/2 oz dropper bottle with 24k gold and keepsake garnet for $30Please Note: This was not created in a commercial kitchen to GMP standards, so it is not suitable or intended for consumption. Use externally to anoint yourself or objects. Keep this (and all our wares) out of reach of children. Any internal consumption undertaken at the user's sole risk and liability.$30.00$30.00
- Series, St. Expedite, Waters + SpraysOn the Wednesday before the election, poundcake, palm frond, and crow feather were distilled to create the base hydrosol for St. Expedite’s spray. This was ritually combined with colloidal gold and essential oils of cinnamon and citrus during the series election and prayed over for Expedite’s blessing. Holy Water from a Catholic Church, collected freshly after a Sunday mass, was a final addition just before bottling.Spray before prayers to or invocations of St. Expedite, as an olfactory draw and offering. Use in spaces that need be impacted by his influence — for instance, if you are asking for money, spray some inside your bank or on a blank check you’ve made out to yourself; if you are asking for a raise, apply in your office or on your business card with your old title crossed out and your desired title written in. Spray upon your person as you undertake any material work toward achieving the goals you’ve asked Expedite to help you deliver.Available in a 1/2 oz glass spray bottle with hand-painted label for $27 or a 2 oz for $56.$27.00 – $56.00$27.00 – $56.00
- Jupiter’s Lightning Rod, Series, Waters + SpraysWater from a rushing river was freshly collected to be used as the base in a Jupiter hydrosol, initiated in the hour of Jupiter on the Thursday he entered Sagittarius. Offerings of carrots and compliments were graciously accepted by a horse in exchange for tail hair, which was combined with some from a man’s head, fusing a symbolic centaur, the chimera representing Sagittarius, out of the alchemical distillation.The still pot also included saffron, the world’s most expensive spice, fulgurite (a gemstone created by lightning strike), lapis lazuli, four acorns, oak bark, cinnamon, allspice, clove, orange peel, and other Jupiterian herbs. It smells of mulling spices simmering away on the stove, or freshly baked spice bread, making it the perfect accompaniment for the cold and holiday seasons.This, along with the candle, are the gentlest offerings in the Lightning Rod series, emphasizing Jupiter’s moist and nurturing aspects. Spray for motivation, courage, and inspiration, to draw good luck and opportunity, and break through limitations. Apply before doing rituals for such things, or going into job interviews or other important events where opportunities may manifest.Will likely prove medicinal for those afflicted by dark, hopeless states, as Jupiter is the planet of positivity. Gently warming and invigorating, good for building healthy blood and supporting liver function.Each glass spray bottle features a chunk of lapis lazuli. Available in a 1oz spray for $28 or a 2oz for $56.$28.00 – $56.00$28.00 – $56.00
- Hermanubis, Series, Waters + SpraysDark red wine and high proof spiced rum were ritually infused with herbal attractants for drawing the dead, blessed by Hermanubis as the Sun set on the day of Mercury’s exalted direct cazimi 2018.Spray to get the attention of the dead and draw them to a chosen space. Acts as a veil thinner between the realms of the living and deceased, and helps facilitate easier communication. Use to wake gravesites, before seances, channeling the dead, making offerings to ancestors, or performing necromantic operations.Be specific with which dead you are calling when using this spray, as it will act as a beacon for all manner of deceased. You may find it useful to create a ritual circle with natron, or form a line outside the room chosen for the operation, to keep the dead from venturing into unintended spaces. After the operation, to mitigate hauntings and loitering dead, a formal banishment is recommended. Asclepius water and salt are excellent for this purpose, as is the herb rosemary.Available in glass spray bottles with genuine copper leaf, as a sympathetic link to the concept of pennies or "coppers” being the toll paid for transportation of the dead.1/2 oz for $27 or 2 oz for $66$27.00 – $66.00$27.00 – $66.00
- Exalted Mercury Cazimi, Series, Waters + SpraysA wide variety of mercurial plants were ritually harvested the day before the cazimi election, on Mercury’s day and hour. These and other herbs, along with Virgoan grains, were combined with freshly collected water from the headwaters of the Sacramento River in Mt. Shasta. The distillation process for this hydrosol was initiated the day of the cazimi as it conjoined the Midheaven in the hour of Mercury, and produced throughout the day as Mercury moved even closer to the heart of Sol.Mentally activating with a grounded quality, with notes of soft fennel and pearl barley. Spray on the neck at the base of the skull and around the head for a cerebral boost before writing, studying, researching, responding to written communications, setting upon your to-do list, or performing any activity that would benefit from expedited mental processing, linguistic traction, and attention to detail.Each glass bottle contains one stunning AAA grade Ethiopian opal with excellent clarity and colorful spark, ethically sourced.1/2 oz spray for $27 or a 2 oz for $57$27.00 – $57.00$27.00 – $57.00
- Moon-Neptune in Pisces, Series, Waters + SpraysWater was freshly collected from the headwaters of the Sacramento River in Mt. Shasta the day before this series election, on the full Pisces Moon. This was used as the base water for a hydrosol of blue lotus, ritually harvested atropa belladonna, oyster mushroom, and other proprietary ingredients, then consecrated alongside the other Moon-Neptune offerings.This water has a naturally imbued purple cast, inspired by the liminal colors of dusk, the Pisces palate, and the blue lotus flowers which feature heavily as an almost narcotic note.This can be sprayed upon the self or a medium/ scryer to promote trance states and increase permeability between the body/ mind and other realms or entities. It can be used to prime a ritual space or sprayed on bed linens, to enhance dreamtime and induce magical sleep.Available in a 1/2 oz glass spray bottle for $27, or 2oz for $57.$27.00 – $57.00$27.00 – $57.00
- Series, Venus in Libra, Waters + SpraysAfter making appropriate offerings to the spirits of a local stream and the attending genius loci, water was collected on August 14th, 2018 as the Moon conjoined Venus in Libra during Venus’ hour. This was used as the base for a hydrosol of star jasmine, honey, vanilla bean, and other herbs ruled by the planet of love and beauty, then distilled in a copper alembic before being consecrated alongside the rest of the Venus in Libra series.The resulting water has a sensually sweet, skin-musk aroma, finishing with a juicy citrus note. It can be used as a body spray to induce a pleasant emotional and mental state and as a psychic and emotional attractant to others. It can also be used to set the stage for social or romantic interactions by application to any given space or linens.This water was given a naturally occurring green cast to further ally it with the powers of Venus, as that is her primary color association, but is light enough that it won't stain.Arrives in a 1/2 glass spray bottle for $28 or a 2 oz for $56$28.00 – $56.00$28.00 – $56.00
- Asclepius I, Series, Waters + Sprays[sf_iconbox image="fas fa-magic" character="" color="accent" type="boxed-four" animation="" animation_delay="200"] Sold out — a new batch is available as part of Asclepius II ⚕[/sf_iconbox]$19.00 – $39.00
As further detailed in the series description, cypress, sage, and incense cedar were blessed using the words of Thessalos, given to him in dream by Asclepius, and harvested on the Summer Solstice in the hour of Jupiter. These, along with rose of jericho, were combined in a copper still and immersed in water freshly collected from the headwaters of the Sacramento River in Mt. Shasta. A hydrosol was produced, which was later combined with essential oils of frankincense and rosemary, carnelian, and grain alcohol during the Ras Alhague election, where the water was dedicated to Asclepius and received his blessing.
One of the beautiful qualities of this formulation is that upon vigorous shaking, it turns white — a color associated with healing and purity in many magical traditions.
Sphere + Sundry is pleased with all of the offerings we produce, but the Water of Asclepius in particular is truly something special. For a thorough application, shake well and use as a body and aura spray, making sure to focus around the head, but also applying directly to the chest, palms, and feet.
You will feel instant clarity and refreshment, and it will continue helping clear your field, heart, and mind over the next many hours. Apply before bed to invite healing sleep and potential dream visitations from gods and spirits. Spray in spaces in need of healing, purification, and renewal, especially that carry a negative charge or presence you wish to dispel. Produces emotional, mental, and physical clarity that deepens with continued use. As a regular practice, consider full body applications after showering.
A new edition of the Asclepius series was released on March 21st. Remaining offerings from Asclepius I are available at a discount while supplies last.
Available in a half ounce spray for
$26$19 or a two ounce spray for $52$39.$19.00 – $39.00
- Mars' Degree of Exaltation, Series, Waters + SpraysFive pure essential oils of Martial nature, including black pepper, cassia, and ginger, mixed with distilled water and tequila, along with other natural preservatives and emulsifiers. Mixed and sealed while Mars was in his exaltation degree, and left to incubate with the rest of the series. It was moved into individual spray bottles on the day and hour of Mars and includes a small chip from the bloodstone arrowheads used in the candles.Note that this not intended to be used as an everyday spray, or for the primary purpose of scenting a room, linens, etc. It is a highly potentiated and specific formula for intentional or ritual application. It can be sprayed around oneself to establish a productive, motivated, and empowered state, or in a space to set the tone for a working or interaction. It can also be used as an anointing wash to empower Martial objects. A small amount should last for quite some time and provide many applications under circumstances such as these. Keep covered and in a dark place when not in use, shake well before application.Click here for information about the use of these items for remediation of natal configurations or during Mars' retrograde. $20 for 1/2 oz spray bottle, or $30 for 1 oz$20.00 – $30.00$20.00 – $30.00