- Hermanubis, Salts, SeriesThe ancient Egyptians harvested naturally occurring natron from dry saline lake beds and used it for all manner of hygienic and household purposes, as it holds cleansing, purifying, and preserving qualities. It was also an essential ingredient in the mummification process.This natron was ritually cooked during the Hermanubis operation and left to dry throughout the night of the Mercury cazimi. The result is a salt blend which can be used to create ritual circles or barriers for containing necromantic operations, delineating boundaries for the dead, or used however else natron can be applied. It can be cut with other salts to make it go a longer way, via the principle of contamination.1/2 oz glass vial with cork top for $13$13.00$13.00
- Hermanubis, Series, Waters + SpraysDark red wine and high proof spiced rum were ritually infused with herbal attractants for drawing the dead, blessed by Hermanubis as the Sun set on the day of Mercury’s exalted direct cazimi 2018.Spray to get the attention of the dead and draw them to a chosen space. Acts as a veil thinner between the realms of the living and deceased, and helps facilitate easier communication. Use to wake gravesites, before seances, channeling the dead, making offerings to ancestors, or performing necromantic operations.Be specific with which dead you are calling when using this spray, as it will act as a beacon for all manner of deceased. You may find it useful to create a ritual circle with natron, or form a line outside the room chosen for the operation, to keep the dead from venturing into unintended spaces. After the operation, to mitigate hauntings and loitering dead, a formal banishment is recommended. Asclepius water and salt are excellent for this purpose, as is the herb rosemary.Available in glass spray bottles with genuine copper leaf, as a sympathetic link to the concept of pennies or "coppers” being the toll paid for transportation of the dead.1/2 oz for $27 or 2 oz for $66$27.00 – $66.00$27.00 – $66.00
- Hermanubis, Incense, SeriesThe blessed and consecrated Hermanubis herbal mix, along with myrrh resin and a very small amount of black dog hair, powdered and made self-igniting. Burn to draw the dead and oversee necromantic rites, or act as an offering to the deceased or Hermanubis himself.1/2 oz glass vial with cork top for $27$27.00$27.00
- Exalted Mercury Cazimi, Oils + Perfumes, SeriesPlants ritually harvested the day before the cazimi on Mercury’s day and hour were dried overnight. These were ritually combined with other herbs, grains, and essential oils of a Mercurial and Virgoan nature, in a base of organic sunflower oil, on the day of Mercury’s cazimi as it conjoined the Midheaven. The oil was then sealed and left to bask in sunlight for the remainder of the day. The scent is an invigorating, stimulating blend of earthy citrus and peppermint.Apply to the base of the skull, the third eye, and optionally, the palms or wrists, before setting out on activities that require mental rigor and dexterity. The perfect anointing oil to initiate a day of writing, researching, editing, or responding to written communications. Can be layered with other charges to point results in a specific direction, for example, pair with items from the Exalted Mars series to induce type-A qualities of drive, precision, and motivation, while supporting premier mental function, or Venus to heighten aesthetic sensibilities, and write and speak more beautifully.1/2 oz vial for $66$66.00$66.00
- Exalted Mercury Cazimi, Series, Waters + SpraysA wide variety of mercurial plants were ritually harvested the day before the cazimi election, on Mercury’s day and hour. These and other herbs, along with Virgoan grains, were combined with freshly collected water from the headwaters of the Sacramento River in Mt. Shasta. The distillation process for this hydrosol was initiated the day of the cazimi as it conjoined the Midheaven in the hour of Mercury, and produced throughout the day as Mercury moved even closer to the heart of Sol.Mentally activating with a grounded quality, with notes of soft fennel and pearl barley. Spray on the neck at the base of the skull and around the head for a cerebral boost before writing, studying, researching, responding to written communications, setting upon your to-do list, or performing any activity that would benefit from expedited mental processing, linguistic traction, and attention to detail.Each glass bottle contains one stunning AAA grade Ethiopian opal with excellent clarity and colorful spark, ethically sourced.1/2 oz spray for $27 or a 2 oz for $57$27.00 – $57.00$27.00 – $57.00
- Exalted Mercury Cazimi, Incense, SeriesA blend of ritually harvested plants, herbs, frankincense resin, and 24k gold leaf were ritually combined and suffumigated during Mercury’s cazimi in Virgo. These were combined with self-igniting ingredients to create an Exalted Mercury incense cazimi blend perfect for way-opening in ritual or mundane life. Burn to open any crossroads, draw Mercurial spirits, or to get mental juices flowing.1/2 oz vial for $27$27.00$27.00
- Exalted Mercury Cazimi, Ritual Inks, SeriesBlack walnuts were hand collected from a local tree after making offerings and asking permission from its spirit, who enthusiastically consented for its fallen fruit to be made the coloring agent for a magical ink. These were harvested on the Wednesday before Mercury’s cazimi on his day and hour, broken into pieces and simmered in spring water until a thick dark sludge resulted. This was strained and combined with grain alcohol, alongside other natural textural and preserving agents, informed by Daniel A. Schulke’s Viridarium Umbris.This ink is scented with genuine myrrh, in accord with recipes from the Greek Magical Papyri (PGM), which also suggests the addition of blood. The client-mage may choose to add a drop of their own for this purpose, as I know better than to use my own blood in public offerings ;)Black walnut has protective and masculine properties and is aligned, according to Culpepper’s Complete Herbal, with the Sun, making it a fine choice for a cazimi ink, given that Mercury rules over all inks, regardless of their dye base. The ink was consecrated along with the rest of the Mercury cazimi series, with colloidal gold and frankincense to further enhance its bright and solar qualities.Use this sepia toned ink to write spells, charms, and sigils, or create automatic drawings and artistic works of magical import, using pen, brush, or extremity. Excellent as a natural vehicle for impressing your will upon creation.1/2 oz for $66$66.00$66.00
- Moon-Neptune in Pisces, Oils + Perfumes, SeriesBlue lotus, mugwort, oyster mushroom, salt water pearl, chamomile, myrrh, and silver leaf were ritually combined in liquid coconut oil with other ingredients sympathetic to the work under the auspices of the Full Pisces lunation of 2018, aspecting Jupiter and conjunct Neptune. An intact Lunesta moth was submerged in each bottle, which dissolved in the mixture to become as the patron spirit of this oil, delivering messages and assisting in etheric transport.This oil can be used as a ritual or channeling primer, in order to enhance subtle perception, psychism, mediumship abilities, and seership. It induces an altered trance state which promotes visionary capacity and helps gain access to the other realms, which can assist with communication between the self and non-human or deceased entities. It can be used before bed to vivify dreams, enhance recall, or — intentionally guided — empower lucid dreaming.Available in a 1/2oz glass vial for $63$63.00$63.00
- Moon-Neptune in Pisces, Series, Waters + SpraysWater was freshly collected from the headwaters of the Sacramento River in Mt. Shasta the day before this series election, on the full Pisces Moon. This was used as the base water for a hydrosol of blue lotus, ritually harvested atropa belladonna, oyster mushroom, and other proprietary ingredients, then consecrated alongside the other Moon-Neptune offerings.This water has a naturally imbued purple cast, inspired by the liminal colors of dusk, the Pisces palate, and the blue lotus flowers which feature heavily as an almost narcotic note.This can be sprayed upon the self or a medium/ scryer to promote trance states and increase permeability between the body/ mind and other realms or entities. It can be used to prime a ritual space or sprayed on bed linens, to enhance dreamtime and induce magical sleep.Available in a 1/2 oz glass spray bottle for $27, or 2oz for $57.$27.00 – $57.00$27.00 – $57.00
- Candles, Moon-Neptune in Pisces, SeriesUnscented beeswax candles, ritually poured over the Moon-Neptune herbal mix, topped with a salt water pearl, tiny starfish, and silver leaf.Light while scrying or engaged in psychic, mystical, or artistic endeavors to enhance visionary capacity and thin the veil in your physical setting. Use the flame as a meditative aid and as a catapult for inner or outer void-work.Three variations were poured for this election. Available in a small Pisces-blue 2oz jar for $63, or larger 4oz mercury glass jars with a silver cast for $81, in white (limit 8) or Pisces-blue (limit 4).$63.00 – $81.00$63.00 – $81.00
- Eggs, Moon-Neptune in Pisces, SeriesOrganic, cage free, vegetarian-fed eggs were blown, honoring the spirits of the chickens who were-not, and the eggs cooked before being offered outside to the Moon, her attending spirits, and the night beasts to feed upon. The shells were then soaked, sigilized, painted, and given a starry cast with a sprinkling of saltwater pearl dust. These were ritually suffumigated and consecrated along with the rest of the Moon-Neptune series.These shells, voided of their contents under the auspices of the full Lunar charge, act as vessels for manifestation and incubation. They have been magically primed to receive the clients’ intentions, which can be written or sigilized on small pieces of paper and loaded into the shell. This will, over time, bring about the manifestation of their intent, the goal of which can be material, personal, or spiritual/ mystical/ esoteric in nature.Each egg comes carefully packed in a hand painted wooden box and includes instructions and suggested times for use. 9 were created, 6 are being offered to the public.Available for $135$135.00$135.00
- Moon-Neptune in Pisces, Oils + Perfumes, S+ Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab, SeriesOne of the nearest and dearest Pisces to our heart, and proprietress of Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab and Twilight Alchemy Lab, Elizabeth Barrial, ritually crafted this stunning perfume oil at the equivalent Moon-Neptune election in her location. She writes —$45.00
This perfume encapsulates the sensation of descending slowly and languorously into a warm pool of dark water, and holds within it the voices from the nights before night existed, before twilight bisected the day; whispers burbling from our primodial subconscious, sending omens, portents, and symbols on dark wings. This is the stuff of your dreams, the dreams of your ancestral line, the dreams of your future selves, and the flotsam of dreams that buffet around you and buoy you.
The bottles were bathed in water steeped with blue lotus petals, clary sage, and rose mallow, and charged under the auspices of Jupiter on Sunday, August 26th from 7:28-8:21PM beneath the full moon in Pisces. This oil has been crafted to be worn as a perfume and to be used in a ritual capacity.
Signs and symbols, both subtle and shrieking, drifting like thick-tentacled currents through the black ocean before time: blue lotus absolute, white champa flower Co2 select, French lavender essential oil and buds, armoise mugwort essential oil, styrax essential oil from sapwood and bark tissue, liquidamber orientalis, CO2 extract of butter, marshmallow root, frankincense carterii essential oil and gum, coconut oil, bay leaves, and orris root and butter, all steeped for a full lunation in kewra and oudh attars.
Please note that these bottles may contain solid plant matter, and each bottle contains a piece of amethyst.Enchanting. Intoxicating. An absolute dream. Only 80 bottles were created.$45$45.00
- Incense, Moon-Neptune in Pisces, SeriesBlue lotus, belladonna flower, oyster mushroom, myrrh, and other sympathetic ingredients, ritually combined and suffumigated during the Moon-Neptune election. This was then powdered and paired with naturally combustible materials to create a self-igniting incense.Burn to thin the veil between here and the Otherworlds, increase mediumistic and psychic phenomena, before séances, or other activities of that nature. Use the smoke to smudge scrying vessels and seers.Available in a 3.7ml glass vial with cork top for $27.$27.00$27.00
- Moon-Neptune in Pisces, Series, Talismans + ReliquariesReal moss covers the floor of these beautiful reliquaries, which contain a Lunesta moth as the primary centerpiece, assisting in spirit and astral flight. A whole silk cocoon, the worm still within, represents dream incubation. Includes sympathetic herbs, mushrooms, shells, saltwater pearls, and a phrenite crystal. Starfish decorate the top glass panel, as a representation of the stars above, but also the oceans below, facilitating liminality via inversion.These were created the day of the working before being ritually consecrated, suffumigated, and sealed during the Moon-Neptune election. They enhance dreaming, astral travel, and magical sleep.These works of esoteric art are intended to be set upon a bedside table, or if space is a concern, under the bed. They can be used by candlelight as meditative aids, and pens for glass writing can be used to mark the panels with temporary words, images, or sigils, should the owner have specific intentions regarding their dream-works. The top is not permanently sealed, so the client can make their own additions to the interior.Three reliquaries were made, 2 are being offered to the public. Due to their delicacy, these will be shipped “fragile" mail class and are only available to those in the continental USA. Includes a bottle of the Moon-Neptune oil and large 2oz water.$450$450.00$450.00
- Collaborations, Moon-Neptune in Pisces, S+ Jason Potts, Series, Talismans + ReliquariesThree unique dream catchers were handcrafted on the full Pisces Moon by Jason Potts, a local craftsman heralding from the Cow Creek Umpqua tribe. Jason was 15 when he first asked his father to teach him the art of weaving dream catchers, and it remains his passion to this day. Asked about his understanding and approach, Jason offered —$144.00
The Sioux Indians believed that the night air contained good and bad dreams. They also believed that spiders were a representative or symbol for dreams and dreaming. Dreamcatchers act as a spider web, catching the bad ones, and letting the good ones flow down the feathers and into the head of the dreamer. They are circular because circles are sacred, representing unity and having healing powers.
My process is simple. I meditate on the person or intention behind each dreamcatcher and feel for a design and pattern, and choose the materials based on what comes through. I then proceed to tie and string the beads, connecting my hands with my thoughts and prayers for the receiver to have good dreams. Every catcher is unique and the design comes into being based on the person who will be using it. After they are complete, I smudge them with sage and pray for good health and good dreams.
My mission is to promote healthy sleeping and healthy dreaming. Our dreams are our way to speak to our inner consciousness and with a dreamcatcher one can receive the proper dreams needed to so.These dream catchers feature real pearl, silver and glass beading, and leather ties. Each one has a unique design and different feathers. Hang over the bed of yourself or a loved one that you wish to protect from bad dreams and night terrors.
- The main offering image is of the dream catcher with pheasant feathers, blue and white beading, seashell beads and dangling pearls.
- The second dream catcher in the gallery has long emu feathers, and moon beads with green, blue, and white beading. [sold]
- The third dream catcher in the gallery has turkey feathers, the broadest center area, seashell beads, and two tones of blue, white, and green beading. [sold]
- Collaborations, Moon-Neptune in Pisces, S+ Tony Mack, Series, Talismans + ReliquariesTony Mack returns for another collaboration, this time for the Moon-Neptune in Pisces series, the election adjusted per his location.Lost-wax cast in fine silver. Modeled in carver’s wax after an ancient Greek coin depicting the god Triton, son of Poseidon and messenger of the sea, circa 370BC. Slight modifications were made so we could offer mer-talismans in lad and lady varieties.On the reverse side of the image, a circular setting was carved. Within is blue lotus, oyster mushroom, and other herbs sent by Sphere + Sundry, featured throughout the rest of the series for greater cross-sympathy. A mother of pearl cabochon setting was then applied.Our smith, on the effects he noted working with the talismans —$297.00 – $360.00
They are like keys or portals to the realm of dreams. I still get the intense dream recollection while in waking state. For me it’s mainly of places I was in past dreams. I just kind of sink into these dimensions. It’s been going on consistently since the talismans were cast.
I would definitely encourage people to keep a journal or something to write with/on handy when they wear and experiment with these. I’ve recovered and anchored an immense amount of otherwise hidden/unconscious experience, and there’s something very healing about that.
Another thing I’ve noticed is that they are a damn good visualization aid; it’s really easy to conjure up images and sensations, and that’s very useful.Available in two forms... of two forms —Merlady: 8 necklaces and 9 coins Merlad:
5 necklaces(sold out) and 7 coinsCoins can be put under the mattress or in a pillowcase and are available for $297, necklaces can be similarly stashed or worn around the neck to enhance psychic sensitivity, visionary work, etc. for $360.All talismans from this series include a vial of Moon-Neptune oil for regular feeding and consecration, and come in a leatherette box decorated with a Full Pisces Moon ritual symbol. Pendants include a 20” silver chain. You may choose to include a silver and gold polishing cloth.$297.00 – $360.00
- Oils + Perfumes, Series, Venus in LibraVenus was ritually called upon during one of her finest Libra elections of 2018 to bless this oil and imbue it with her luxurious, beautiful, and joyous qualities. Damiana, raspberry leaf, yarrow, honey bee, emerald, diamond, and other ingredients sacred to Venus were combined with cold pressed almond and apricot kernel oils, along with copper leaf and sakura blossoms.The result is a lovely perfumed oil, beautiful and fascinating to even gaze upon, let alone to experience. Upon application to the body, stress, anxiety, and worry instantly give way to an easy going, pleasant, and self-satisfied state. The heart itself opens into a beautiful bloom, ready for pollination by company or indulgent activity. It will act as a powerful attractant for those around you, helping you be seen in your best, most beautiful light, and feel that within yourself.Apply to the heart or over common perfume points (wrists, neck, behind the ears) before parties, family events, or social activities where you would like to get maximum enjoyment and fawning from the experience, date nights, or when you want to give yourself an emotional vacation and enjoy some much needed time off and self-care.Magically, this oil can be applied before performing Venus rituals to create a sympathetic link between yourself and the fairest benefic. This oil can be applied to yourself, sigils, or magical icons to induce and enhance glamours, ingratiate others to your person or a desired cause, and promote a charming, magnetic, and lovely persona.Available in a half ounce glass vial for $63.$63.00$63.00
- Series, Venus in Libra, Waters + SpraysAfter making appropriate offerings to the spirits of a local stream and the attending genius loci, water was collected on August 14th, 2018 as the Moon conjoined Venus in Libra during Venus’ hour. This was used as the base for a hydrosol of star jasmine, honey, vanilla bean, and other herbs ruled by the planet of love and beauty, then distilled in a copper alembic before being consecrated alongside the rest of the Venus in Libra series.The resulting water has a sensually sweet, skin-musk aroma, finishing with a juicy citrus note. It can be used as a body spray to induce a pleasant emotional and mental state and as a psychic and emotional attractant to others. It can also be used to set the stage for social or romantic interactions by application to any given space or linens.This water was given a naturally occurring green cast to further ally it with the powers of Venus, as that is her primary color association, but is light enough that it won't stain.Arrives in a 1/2 glass spray bottle for $28 or a 2 oz for $56$28.00 – $56.00$28.00 – $56.00
- Incense, Series, Venus in LibraHerbs sacred to Venus, ritually combined and suffumigated during one of her finest Libra elections, ground and mixed with intoxicating essential oils and self-combusting materials, so no coal is required to use it.This is a loose incense that can be pinched into lines, glyphs, or sigils on a heat-proof surface before lighting. Burn during Venus rituals to invoke her influence, or during other sympathetic works for love and beauty. Can also be burned to prime a setting for pleasant social or romantic interactions.Available in a 1/2 oz glass vial with cork top. No synthetic fragrances or fillers.$28$28.00$28.00
- Candles, Series, Venus in LibraPure beeswax dyed a beautiful green, poured over the blessed Venus in Libra herbal mix. Crowned with genuine copper leaf, ethically sourced diamond dust, and emerald. Poured during one of the finest Venus in Libra elections and blessed by the fairest benefic.Light during Venus rituals or dedicate the charge in a candle spell for sympathetic aims. On a day-to-day level, burn this candle when you would like to create a pleasant, joyous, and relaxing atmosphere, such as during a date, dinner party, or family gathering.Each candle is about 2 ounces and provides roughly 15 hours of burn time.$84$84.00$84.00
Offerings > Form
Showing 121–140 of 170 results
Would you like the earliest opportunities to snag limited items?Join the Mailing List