- Asclepius II, Oils + Perfumes, SeriesAsclepius, the ancient Greek God of healing, was petitioned to make this oil as medicine by his own hand on February 27th, 2019 as Jupiter and the Moon conjoined the fixed star Ras Alhague on the midheaven, in the constellation of the Serpent Bearer.Ethically sourced, wildcrafted and cultivated white and garden sages, cypress, incense cedar, rose of jericho, frankincense, legally and humanely acquired heart of venomous pit viper, and cleansed, charged carnelian, combined with organic, cold pressed extra virgin olive oil.Anoint that which needs healing, with prayers and thanks to the Divine Physician for his curative blessings. Apply to areas of the body where healthfulness need be restored, during illness, or to boost immunity. Can also be applied to photographs or icons of those in need of healing and transmutation.Available in a half ounce glass vial with handwritten Asclepius glyph for $52.$52.00$52.00
- Asclepius II, Series, Waters + SpraysAs further detailed in the series description, cypress, garden sage, rosemary, and incense cedar were blessed using the words of Thessalos, given to him in dream by Asclepius, and harvested during the days and hours of Sol and Jupiter.These, along with rose of jericho, wildcrafted and ethically sourced white sage, and carnelian, were combined in a copper still and immersed in water freshly collected from the headwaters of the Sacramento River in Mt. Shasta. A hydrosol was produced on the Sun’s day, which was later combined with essential oils of frankincense and rosemary, colloidal gold, and grain alcohol during the Jupiter-Luna-Ras Alhague election, where the water was dedicated to Asclepius and received his blessing.Sphere + Sundry is pleased with all of the offerings we produce, but the Water of Asclepius in particular is something truly special (see Testimonials from the first edition). For a thorough application, shake well and use as a body and aura spray, making sure to focus around the head, neck, chest, and spine.Invokes instant clarity and refreshment, and aids in helping clear your field, heart, and mind over the next many hours. Apply after difficult interactions or during times of stress and negativity, and before bed to invite healing sleep and potential dream visitations from gods and spirits. Spray in spaces in need of healing, purification, and renewal, especially that carry a negative charge or presence you wish to dispel. Produces emotional, mental, and physical clarity that deepens with continued use.Includes a small piece of carnelian in each glass bottle, the stone used in talismanic rings of Asclepius for thousands of years. Available in a half ounce spray for $26 or a two ounce spray for $52.$26.00 – $52.00$26.00 – $52.00
- Asclepius II, Collaborations, S+ Borealis Ironworks, Series, Talismans + ReliquariesSnake bound rods, forged during the equivalent Jupiter-Luna-Ras Alhague election by sorcerous blacksmith Cody Dickerson of Borealis Ironworks. Of his exquisite creations, he offers —$130.00
“So be Wise as Serpents, and Innocent as Doves.” — Matthew 10:16
These relics are a visceral, ferrous expression of two primary principles observed within an occult framework : Salubrity and Resolve.
The Asklepian or ‘Rod of Asclepius’ consists of the serpent and staff. The serpent here may be said to represent both perpetual renewal & healing as well as the dual nature of pharmakon as both panacea and poison. The staff reminds us that in times of great need we must be willing to be supported. Their respective forms are expressed in hand-wrought iron, born of the hammer & anvil in flickering cacophony that is the ancient and venerable craft of the smith.
Some preparation of material took place the evening prior (cutting, layout, etc.) and final preparations were made during pre-dawn hours the morning of the election. Offerings of cedar, juniper, fir pitch and several native artemisia species were burned in the forge and a fumigatory rite of cleansing took place.
Enough material was cut and prepared for the 13+ relics to be forged, the serpent and staff to be officially intertwined during the beneficent interstice of this potent election. The election allowed a small but adequate window in which the work was to take place.
It was an intense fifty minutes. I can’t recall the last time I worked with as much vehemence, but I did manage to meet our goal. And not without some violence against my own corpus for as the work concluded, I fell into an intense bout of very unpleasant nausea and vomiting, swiftly (and mercifully!) followed by a deep sense of wellness. This speaks precisely to the often purgative, sicken-ing nature of pharmakon and again -- to the dual-nature of the serpent as an embodiment of wisdom and rejuvenation.
As for the iron Asklepians and their care, I recommend only this: while the relics have been treated with a thin coating of wax, I recommend that upon receipt they are further coated in the accompanying oil formulated by Sphere + Sundry during the election, or one of your choosing, preferably that lends itself to the restorative and health-giving nature of Asclepius and the noble art of physik.
I pray these talismanic objects of virtue serve in whatever capacity you desire, be they employed as ceremonial foci or by iron’s physical touch as a means of removing illness and dis-ease, thereby exploiting iron’s capability in the eradication of foul spirit presences afflicting both body and soul.Every talismanic rod includes a bottle of Asclepius II Oil for anointing and regular feeding. Mount above doors or beds to safeguard good health and act as a protective ward, or store upon altars or under mattresses for the same purpose.Available for $130 each. Only 13 of these most excellent specimens are being offered to the public.$130.00
- Asclepius II, Bath + Beauty, SeriesA mask set featuring two all natural components, intended to be freshly mixed for each application.Add healing clay powder to a small bowl and moisten with the accompanying hydrosol, created from water harvested from the headwaters of the Sacramento River in Mt. Shasta with organic calendula flower, raspberry leaf, white willow bark, and carnelian, distilled via copper alembic, combined with colloidal gold, and ritually consecrated to Asclepius.Mix well and apply to the face and décolletage, or over patches of troubled skin. Create a thicker mask for additional detoxification and deeper healing. Wear until it dries, anywhere from 10-20 minutes. Rinse with warm water and proceed with toner and a good moisturizer.Clay masks are especially beneficial for oily and combination skin. If your skin tends toward dryness, you may prefer the honey mask or choose to add a few drops of skin soothing oil to the clay formulation. It will tighten as it dries, tonifying and pulling impurities, oil, and excess sebum from the skin, while infusing it with minerals and beneficial trace elements.Excellent for clearing acne, reducing pore size, and creating a younger, softer, brighter appearance. Use 1-2 times per week for best results.Because this hydrosol is intended for topical use, it does not contain any grain alcohol to preserve. As with any natural skin care product, shelf life may vary. Store away from light and keep the glass dropper from touching anything that may transfer germs.Each mask set comes with over 2 ounces of clay powder in a reusable glass jar, and 1 oz of topical hydrosol in a glass dropper bottle with sanitized piece of carnelian. Pairs extraordinarily well with our Saltwater Pearl Exfoliating Polish, which is best used before application in lieu of traditional cleansers that can overly strip the skin, available as an optional add-on.Clearer, softer, more beautiful skin, by the grace of Hygieia 🙌$29$29.00$29.00
- Asclepius II, Bath + Beauty, Salts, SeriesAs detailed in the series description, ritual baths were one of the first steps taken to cleanse those who made pilgrimage to temples of Asclepius in pursuit of healing, and salt is a tried and true agent of natural purification in ways both physical and metaphysical.Dead Sea salt, Himalayan pink salt, and epsom salt were combined with essential oils of frankincense, cypress, and tea tree, alongside herbs from the consecrated incense mixture and 24k gold leaf, with Asclepius’ blessing.Draw a bath and add the mixture to the water to clear your energetic field, increase magnesium levels, and soothe and detoxify your system. Includes a prayer to Asclepius and suggested times for ritual potency. Fully immerse yourself, occasionally wetting the full head and hair for best results. Soak for 13 minutes or more.The formula of this salt is highly concentrated with essential oil to make less go a longer way. Available in an eight ounce glass jar for $33, enough for 2 deeply purifying baths, or add smaller amounts to many, utilizing the principle of contagion.$33.00$33.00
- Asclepius II, Candles, SeriesVirgin soy wax poured over suffumigated herbal mix during the height of the Jupiter-Luna-Ras Alhague election, topped with frankincense resin and a sprinkling of Asclepius incense, along with 6 pieces of carnelian added on Jupiter’s day and hour. Lightly scented with frankincense and cypress essential oil.Burn while saying prayers for yourself or loved ones in need of physical, emotional, or spiritual healing and protection. Keep lit at the bedside of those convalescing, or create an altar with their image for works of sympathetic magic.Glass jars in three sizes, marked on the bottom with the glyph of Asclepius.Available in 2 oz for $65; 8 oz vigil style for $91 (sold out); or 12 oz for $130 (sold out).$65.00 – $130.00$65.00 – $130.00
- Asclepius II, Oils + Perfumes, S+ Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab, SeriesHandcrafted by Elizabeth Barrial of Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab and Twilight Alchemy Lab, she says of her creation —$42.00
A perfume for Asclepius, the God of Doctors, Inventor of Medicine, Master of the Art of Surgery, the Sagacious, Blameless Lord of Healing, Man's Savior and Champion Against Diseases, and patron of the Asklepiades, the ancient guild of physicians. He is the son of Apollon, father to Chiron, Podalirus, and Machaon, and the greatest physician to ever have lived. It is said his skills were such that he was able to restore the dead to life.
Merciful Asclepius, wise and skilled God of the Medical Arts, purge our bodies of illness, injury, and pain. Grant us the wisdom of talented and compassionate physicians, the skill of master surgeons, the boon of healing medicines, and strength and wellness of body, mind, and spirit.
This sacred perfume contains hydro-distilled Frankincense essential oil (Bowsella carteri), hyssop essential oil steam-distilled from the leaves and tops (Hyssopus off. decumbens) and hyssop herb (Hyssopus officinalis, fossilized Himalayan amber oil (Oleum succini, dry distillation in sunflower oil), aniseed essential oil (Pimpinella anisum), clary sage essential oil (Salvia sclarea), myrtle essential oil (Myrtus communis), bay leaf essential oil and organic bay leaves (Laurus nobilis), white vegetal musk, Indian rose attar, organic sunflower oil, Greek olive oil, frankincense tears (Boswellia sacra), gum mastic resin (Pistacia lentiscus var. Chia), life everlasting flower (Helichrysum stoechas), Rose of Jericho (Anastatica hierochuntica), wild-harvested rose buds (Rosa damascena), yellow rose petals from the offertory bouquet, and ethically collected snake sheds.
Charged and consecrated under the auspices of Apollon, Asclepius, and Hygeia on Wednesday, February 27th during the Asclepius II election, and the whole of the perfume and its contents passed through the smoke of frankincense tears and Greek monastic lemon flower incense.
Each bottle contains pieces of carnelian and clear quartz that have been washed in frankincense hydrosol on the day and hour of Sol.
Not vegan: contains ethically collected snake sheds. Please note that this perfume may contain solid plant material.$42$42.00
- Asclepius II, Incense, SeriesThis loose incense is comprised of cypress, sage, and incense cedar, harvested during the days and hours of Jupiter and Sol before being prayed over in the words of Thessalos, given to him in dream by Asclepius (as detailed in the series description). These were combined with ethically sourced, wildcrafted white sage, rose of jericho, frankincense resin, and 24k gold leaf, before invoking the Divine Physician’s blessing as the fixed star Ras Alhague began rising.This incense is an exquisite smudging mix for the clearing of space and body — in general, after traumatic events, or before ritual. It can also be used to bathe objects you wish to cleanse and restore, such as crystals or ritual implements prior to consecration.Available in 1/2 oz self-igniting form for $26, or loose in a reusable glass jar over two ounces for $39.Charcoal must be used for burning loose incenses. You may choose to add organic coconut charcoal to your order, which must be lit on a burner.$26.00 – $39.00$26.00 – $39.00
- Asclepius II, Salts, Series$13.00
This ritual salt is from the Dead Sea, mixed with essential oils of frankincense, cypress, and rosemary, consecrated to Asclepius for the purposes of cleansing, banishing illness, and preserving good health.
Sprinkle on yourself, your doorstep or hearth, your floor before sweeping or vacuuming, or add to cleaning solutions to help purify energies and bring healing and renewal into your sphere. Can be used before workings to set a clean stage, or after to clear away energies and spirits. Also helpful against ghost and poltergeist activity. Not intended for consumption.
Available in a half ounce vial for $13.$13.00
- Asclepius II, Collaborations, S+ Tony Mack, Series, Talismans + ReliquariesGoldsmith Tony Mack collaborated with Sphere + Sundry during the equivalent election in his location to create a stunning set of Ras Alhague Serpent-Bearer fixed star talismans, in two original designs.Cast in electrum, an alloy of gold and silver, featuring high grade carnelian set over viper’s tongue, cedar, frankincense, and sage. The casting of the talismans was supplemented by suffumigation using Incense of Asclepius form the first edition of the series.Wear on your person for healing and to help transmute various manner of poisons into medicine. These are helpful for preserving health and warding away disease, but can also be used by those who have an ongoing health struggle or are taking medications that produce negative side effects.These are wonderful to wear if you work in a healing profession and want to bring the Divine Physician’s blessing into the realm of your client or patient work.Each talisman includes a 20” sterling silver chain, and a beautiful keepsake box bearing a wax seal of the Asclepius rod. It includes a bottle of Asclepius II anointing oil, recommended times for feeding and empowering your talisman, and a prayer to Asclepius.Available in your choice of standard electrum, 4ct carnelian, herbs and viper’s tongue inlaid for $729 (8 being offered to the public), or ornate electrum with gold accenting, 20ct carnelian, snake backing design, herbs and viper’s tongue inlaid into the bezel for $1,029 (7 being offered to the public).$729.00 – $1,029.00$729.00 – $1,029.00
- Asclepius II, Powders, SeriesThe Asclepius herbal mixture, comprised of ritually harvested cypress, incense cedar, and garden sage during the days and hours of Jupiter and Sol, along with ethically wildcrafted white sage, rose of jericho, frankincense resin, and genuine 24k gold leaf, ground to a fine powder for magical use as a safe keeper of good health, protection, positive transmutation, and clarity.Available in a half ounce glass vial for $26.$26.00$26.00
- Asclepius II, Oils + Perfumes, S+ Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab, SeriesHandcrafted by Elizabeth Barrial of Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab and Twilight Alchemy Lab, she says of her creation —$42.00
A perfume for the Bright-Eyed Mother, Highest Queen of Apollon's Golden Throne, Desirable, Gently-Laughing Hygeia. All-glorious and undefiled, Hygeia is the daughter of Eros and Peitho, sister to Iaso and Panacea, and beloved wife of Asclepius, she is the goddess and protectress of physical and mental health.
Benevolent, beloved life-bearing Hygeia, we ask that you preserve and safeguard our bodies and minds; keep ever vigilant so disease and decay touch us not. Make us whole and radiant.
This sacred perfume contains hydro-distilled Frankincense essential oil (Bowsella carteri), steam-distilled Hungarian hops flower essential oil (Humulus lupulus), beeswax solvent-extracted absolute, French lavender essential oil and lavender absolute (Lavandula angustifolia), attar of jasmine, organic sunflower oil, Greek olive oil, organic lavender buds (Lavandula officinalis), organic hops flower (Humulus lupulus), frankincense tears (Boswellia papyrifera), life everlasting flower (Helichrysum stoechas), Dittany of Crete (Origanum dictamnus), yellow rose petals from the offertory bouquet, and ethically collected snake sheds.
Charged and consecrated under the auspices of Apollon, Asclepius, and Hygeia on Wednesday, February 27th during the equivalent Asclepius II election.
Each bottle contains a piece of clear quartz that has been washed in frankincense hydrosol on the day and hour of Sol, and the whole of the perfume and its contents passed through the smoke of frankincense tears and Greek monastic lemon flower incense.
Not vegan: contains beeswax and ethically collected snake sheds. Please note that this perfume may contain solid plant material.$42$42.00
- Fixed Star Regulus II, Oils + Perfumes, SeriesIn a similar formulation to our first Regulus oil, organic sunflower and apricot kernel oils were ritually poured over the Regulus herbal mix containing the main ingredients associated with our patron Royal Star.These include celandine, mugwort, wormwood, and mastic, along with proprietary additions of saffron, frankincense, 24k gold, bee pollen, yellow trumpet flower, dandelion root, chrysanthemum, eyebright, red ginseng, and other herbs associated with personal empowerment, light, and Solar beneficence. Created as the Moon conjoined Regulus on the rising, in the hour of Jupiter, along with a natural preservative.Anoint your heart center or other areas of the body to invoke Regulus’ influence and aid, especially before public or important appearances. Can also be used in weekly Solar devotions, or as a component in other magical works for sympathetic ends.Available in a 1/2 oz glass vial with 24k gold, saffron, and 6 pieces of keepsake garnet, marked by hand drawn Regulus glyph.$72$72.00$72.00
- Candles, Fixed Star Regulus II, SeriesVirgin beeswax dyed rich yellow, poured over mugwort, wormwood, and mastic, topped with 24k gold and six garnets, in a similar style to the Regulus candles from the maiden series.The tall style contains approximately 8 ounces of wax and is almost 8" tall x 2" in diameter, perfect for short and routine ritual observations or multi-day vigils.Available in glass jars marked on the bottom with hand drawn golden Regulus glyph. Prayer candle style for $168, or 2 oz for $90$90.00 – $168.00$90.00 – $168.00
- Fixed Star Regulus II, Series, Waters + SpraysA hydrosol of blood orange, mugwort, mastic, bee pollen, yellow flower, red ginseng, and garnet. Distilled using water collected from the headwaters of the Sacramento River in Mt. Shasta as the Moon conjoined Regulus on the rising, in the hour of Jupiter, and left to bask upon the Regulus altar in the warm glow of Cœur Leonis. Combined with colloidal gold, frankincense essential oil, and grain alcohol to preserve.Spray to invoke the blessings and qualities of Regulus, to restore your sense of self, before making public appearances, or in magical operations of a Solar and beneficent nature.Available in a reusable glass spray bottle with keepsake garnet and hand drawn Regulus glyph.1/2 oz for $30 or 2 oz for $63$30.00 – $63.00$30.00 – $63.00
- Collaborations, Fixed Star Regulus II, S+ Tony Mack, Series, Talismans + ReliquariesRegulus talismans by goldsmith and planetary mage Tony Mack, cast during the equivalent election per his location. Of his glorious creations, he shares —$1,600.00
Modeled in hard carver’s wax on January 22nd, 2019 at 7:27pm EST in Williamsport PA; accompanied by a petition to the Heart of the Lion, and suffumigation of celandine, mugwort, and wormwood; the corresponding herbs for Regulus via “Liber Hermetis tractans de 15 Stellis”, and H.C. Agrippa.
A pure gold lion’s head likens to a blazing star, conjoined with electrum (an 80/20 alloy of gold and silver) wreath of laurel framing the symbol of Regulus. Equal parts of the aforementioned herbs were placed behind the eyes of the lion before being hammer-set in place. A high grade 1 carat garnet is prong-set into the heart of Regulus.On the effects —
I began to notice ritual bleed as soon as the date had been set, starting with my being gifted two 80lb stone lions - which became a recurring theme. The hour leading up to the election carried with it tremendous momentum; culminating in an unusual/ moving silence. The words I had prepared gave way to a more fluid and emotive petition, and the entire operation became heart-centered in a way I hadn’t anticipated.
These talismans have a brilliant and warm presence. Like a lantern hung in the heart’s cathedral, from which you can orient or install yourself and shine forth from. There is a very particular courage that wells up, and a benefic desire for the heart to be shown. An expression which won’t diminish or augment itself for fear of the vulnerability that visibility necessarily entails.
The effects have been received very well; and acting upon those desires has been rewarding, including being gifted 1.5 ounces of gold as a direct consequence of the working. I’m still attuning with the talisman, but it’s already more than I hoped it would be, and in a pleasantly unexpected way.Ten talismans are being offered to the public. Each comes with a 20” silver chain and arrives in a black leatherette latched pendant box, marked by the wax seal of Cœur Leonis' glyph. Includes a 1/2 oz vial of Regulus Oil to fuel its charge and directions for maintenance.$1600$1,600.00
- Bath + Beauty, Fixed Star Regulus II, Salts, SeriesPink Himalayan salt and epsom salt, ritually combined with consecrated Regulus herbal mix, dried flower petals, essential oils, and 24k gold as the Moon conjoined Regulus on the ascendant, in the hour of Jupiter.The water becomes soft... energetically warm, as if being immersed in reassurance from a most beloved familiar. The constitution of the soul is restored.The narrator discloses: This is my very favorite offering from all of Regulus II.Soak to calm and center yourself in your own power. Cleanses the auric body of debilitating notions, soothes muscle tension, invites deeper breathing. Use to clear away self-doubt and anxiety, especially in regards to public appearances or putting yourself out into the world. Helps alleviate melancholy and heal the heart, restoring a sense of secure selfhood, ease, and possibility. Welcomes deep rest.It's almost painful to watch it go down the drain.Highly concentrated. Available in a reusable 8 oz glass jar marked by hand drawn Regulus glyph, enough for 2-3 deep baths, or many more via the principle of contagion.Please Note: Due to high magnesium content, do not use in cases of kidney failure, or if kidney issues present. Lift yourself out of the bathtub carefully, and drink plenty of water.$36$36.00$36.00
- Fixed Star Regulus II, Powders, SeriesCustomary material and herbs associated with Regulus include mugwort, mastic, garnet, wormwood, and celandine. These, along with frankincense, 24k gold, saffron, chrysanthemum, yellow trumpet flower, calendula, dandelion root, orange peel, red ginseng, and other plants allied to the powers of empowerment, light, and leadership, were ritually suffumigated, consecrated, and mixed as the Moon conjoined Regulus on the rising, in the hour of Jupiter.Use as an ingredient to empower magical works, add to mojo bags, dress candles, or in any other way magical powders can be employed. Pure herbs and resin, completely uncut.Available in a 1/2 oz glass vial with hand drawn Regulus glyph for $30$30.00$30.00
- Fixed Star Regulus II, Incense, SeriesCustomary material and herbs associated with Regulus include mugwort, mastic, garnet, wormwood, and celandine. These, along with frankincense, 24k gold, saffron, chrysanthemum, yellow trumpet flower, calendula, dandelion root, orange peel, red ginseng, and other plants allied to the powers of empowerment, light, and leadership, were ritually suffumigated, consecrated, and mixed as the Moon conjoined Regulus on the rising, in the hour of Jupiter.Pour into a small mound or form lines and sigils on a heat proof surface before lighting. Burn as an offering to Regulus, to invoke the Royal Star's influence, or during other magical operations intended for self-promotion, self-actualization, success, or explorations of a heart-centered, empowering nature.Available in a 1/2 oz glass vial with cork top for $30$30.00$30.00
- Fixed Star Regulus II, Series, Talismans + ReliquariesClay was rolled with 24k gold, mastic, wormwood, mugwort, and yellow trumpet flower before being cut into disks. One side was impressed with the form of a lion, a piece of garnet in place of a heart and gold leaf as the mane. The other side showcases the glyph of Regulus, making for the exact same design as the sold out first series. These were then cured in an infusion of the herbal mixture consecrated to Regulus, setting the election at the prime moment of maximal influence.Keep on your person to command authority and output shine, the closer to the heart the better, whether in a shirt pocket or tucked within the left side of a brassier. Can also be placed within, behind, or underneath items such as business licenses, logos, artworks, or whatever your heart desires to use as an engine for magical prominence, empowerment, and promotion.Every talisman includes a vial of Regulus Oil for ongoing maintenance of its charge.Please note: Do not apply the anointing tincture to these talismans, as they will weaken the clay. Attempts to bend may result in snapping, so please handle with reasonable care.$189$189.00$189.00
Showing 41–60 of 142 results
Would you like the earliest opportunities to snag limited items?Join the Mailing List