- Oils + Perfumes, Series, Venus in LibraVenus was ritually called upon during one of her finest Libra elections of 2018 to bless this oil and imbue it with her luxurious, beautiful, and joyous qualities. Damiana, raspberry leaf, yarrow, honey bee, emerald, diamond, and other ingredients sacred to Venus were combined with cold pressed almond and apricot kernel oils, along with copper leaf and sakura blossoms.The result is a lovely perfumed oil, beautiful and fascinating to even gaze upon, let alone to experience. Upon application to the body, stress, anxiety, and worry instantly give way to an easy going, pleasant, and self-satisfied state. The heart itself opens into a beautiful bloom, ready for pollination by company or indulgent activity. It will act as a powerful attractant for those around you, helping you be seen in your best, most beautiful light, and feel that within yourself.Apply to the heart or over common perfume points (wrists, neck, behind the ears) before parties, family events, or social activities where you would like to get maximum enjoyment and fawning from the experience, date nights, or when you want to give yourself an emotional vacation and enjoy some much needed time off and self-care.Magically, this oil can be applied before performing Venus rituals to create a sympathetic link between yourself and the fairest benefic. This oil can be applied to yourself, sigils, or magical icons to induce and enhance glamours, ingratiate others to your person or a desired cause, and promote a charming, magnetic, and lovely persona.Available in a half ounce glass vial for $63.$63.00$63.00
- Series, Venus in Libra, Waters + SpraysAfter making appropriate offerings to the spirits of a local stream and the attending genius loci, water was collected on August 14th, 2018 as the Moon conjoined Venus in Libra during Venus’ hour. This was used as the base for a hydrosol of star jasmine, honey, vanilla bean, and other herbs ruled by the planet of love and beauty, then distilled in a copper alembic before being consecrated alongside the rest of the Venus in Libra series.The resulting water has a sensually sweet, skin-musk aroma, finishing with a juicy citrus note. It can be used as a body spray to induce a pleasant emotional and mental state and as a psychic and emotional attractant to others. It can also be used to set the stage for social or romantic interactions by application to any given space or linens.This water was given a naturally occurring green cast to further ally it with the powers of Venus, as that is her primary color association, but is light enough that it won't stain.Available in a 1 oz glass spray bottle for $28 or a 2 oz for $56.$28.00 – $56.00$28.00 – $56.00
- Incense, Series, Venus in LibraHerbs sacred to Venus, ritually combined and suffumigated during one of her finest Libra elections, ground and mixed with intoxicating essential oils and self-combusting materials, so no coal is required to use it.This is a loose incense that can be pinched into lines, glyphs, or sigils on a heat-proof surface before lighting. Burn during Venus rituals to invoke her influence, or during other sympathetic works for love and beauty. Can also be burned to prime a setting for pleasant social or romantic interactions.Available in a 1/2 oz glass vial with cork top. No synthetic fragrances or fillers.$28$28.00$28.00
- Candles, Series, Venus in LibraPure beeswax dyed a beautiful green, poured over the blessed Venus in Libra herbal mix. Crowned with genuine copper leaf, ethically sourced diamond dust, and emerald. Poured during one of the finest Venus in Libra elections and blessed by the fairest benefic.Light during Venus rituals or dedicate the charge in a candle spell for sympathetic aims. On a day-to-day level, burn this candle when you would like to create a pleasant, joyous, and relaxing atmosphere, such as during a date, dinner party, or family gathering.Each candle is about 2 ounces and provides roughly 15 hours of burn time.$84$84.00$84.00
- Honeys, Series, Venus in LibraHoney is commonly used in Hoodoo and other traditions as a sweetening influence, to improve relationships or scenarios where softening and the promotion of love and good will is the goal. As honey bees pollinate flowers, which are allied to Venus, and produce the sweet, golden, incorruptible nectar that is honey, these animals are sacred to her.Wildflower honey, mixed with a ritually consecrated herb mix sacred to Venus, essential oils, vanilla beans, and whole honey bee. Venus was ritually called upon to empower this mix to sweeten the hearts, minds, and tongues of those to whom its charge is applied.This ritual honey comes in a wide mouthed tin about two ounces in total size, which can be used as a pre-fab honey jar spell by submerging icons or small pieces of paper with names, sigils, or images. This is a sympathetic method for improving your relationship to a given person, drawing them to you and making them think and speak more ‘sweetly’ of you. It can be used to draw lovers and romantic partners, improve relationships, or to enhance glamours.One example of a honey jar spell to draw a marriage partner would be to submerge a ring in the honey alongside some small pieces of paper sigils, or just your written desired qualities and outcome. Put the jar under what would be the partner’s pillow or their side of the mattress.Another example to improve the relationship between others would be to write both their names on the back of small photos of them and submerge these in the honey together, before hiding it somewhere on their property or where they both regularly visit.To promote self-love and acceptance, icons of your own and affirmations can be submerged. To cast glamours and enhance other people’s perception of you as beautiful, charming, and attractive, print your current social media photo. To draw attract clients and money, print your logo and some money that clients have paid you for your services.All of these would best be done at an empowered time, such as the full Moon or while Venus is strong in her day and/or hour, but since the honey has already been ritually consecrated, it has a powerful charge either way.The honey can also be used as a component in other magical works related to these principles, if you would rather use it many times instead of dedicate the charge to one honey jar working.To leave room for images, papers, and items, the tins come half filled with about an ounce of the blessed honey mixture. Honey crystalizes over time and can be restored to a liquid state using warm water. Includes instructions for this, and basic ideas for ritual use.$35$35.00$35.00
- Bath + Beauty, Collaborations, S+ Moon Goddess Magick Apothecary, Series, Venus in LibraAs goes the Orphic Hymn to Aphrodite —Heav'nly, illustrious, laughter-loving queen, sea-born, night-loving, of an awesome mien...Living, breathing avatar of Venus herself, Sarah Collins of Moon Goddess Magick Apothecary, collaborated with Sphere + Sundry on the equivalent election in her location to create a stunning hair and body oil, Sea Born Beauty. Sarah was chosen for this series because of her extensive background in formulating magically infused goods for ritual, beauty, and self-care, and we are thrilled to be able to offer her talents to our valued clients!Of this custom blend, Sarah reveals —$35.00
A seductive hair and body oil meant to evoke the magnetic allure of Venus. Created during the planetary hour of Venus, on her day (Friday) in an intimate ritual setting. Offerings of sweetly scented, freshly plucked jasmine, were laid at the feet of Aphrodite, a hymn read aloud in her honor, and her rose shaped circular procession though the cosmos, drawn on parchment. Witchcrafted with the intent to imbue the glamorous and sensual energy of Venus, into your own. A small liquid amulet to anoint oneself, bringing forth self-confidence and strength. A bewitchingly fragrant talisman that entices those around you, enchanting them through awe inspiring power of scent. This blend creates a powerful sense of self-love and self-confidence, captivating the senses of the wearer and those near by. A nutrient rich oil that adds a luster and sensual power to your mien. Lovingly made with rich organic plant based oils that nourish and strengthen your hair. For the skin, this oil protects from dryness, adds a light shine, and a soft inviting fragrance of jasmine flowers. Ritually anoint oneself during the hour of Venus to intensify these qualities, both magical and physical.Argan oil, jasmine, elderflower, pomegranate, and rose quartz, ritually combined during the day and hour of Venus in conjunction with the rest of the Venus in Libra series.Available in a 1oz glass bottle with dropper for $35.$35.00
- Bath + Beauty, Moon-Neptune in Pisces, SundryThe most recent Full Pisces Moon oversaw the combination of genuine salt water pearls, powdered, and fine sugar, alongside other high quality, natural ingredients. The result is a gentle and luxurious polish, which can be used to exfoliate the face, neck, and décolletage, leaving your skin smooth and baby soft.Pearl has been used for thousands of years as a natural beautifying agent. Being ruled by the Moon, pearl is supremely yin in nature, and has a cooling and tonifying effect on the skin, providing an luminous glow, unrivaled, aside from Luna herself! The results are clear, even after the first use, and over time reduces dark spots, red spots, blackheads, whiteheads, and soothes inflammation.This is an eco-friendly alternative to commercial over the counter scrubs that frequently contain plastic microbeads or other undesirable chemicals, and comes in a reusable glass vial to further reduce environmental impact.The mask can be used any time, but is especially recommended to prime the skin before applying the Whipped Honey Beautifying Mask, or really, any mask. Exfoliating reduces the appearance of aging and also exposes fresh skin cells to whatever you apply to your skin, as opposed to dead surface cells blocking absorption. It also makes makeup look more natural by laying better on the skin's surface, and can be used to polish away the residue at the end of the day.Can be used as a cleanser in and of itself, or after using your normal face wash. Wet the face with warm water and pour a quarter sized amount of pearl polish on the fingertips before applying to the face and massaging in small circular motions for 1-3 minutes. It is gentle enough to be used around the eyes and to exfoliate the lips. Wash away with warm water and pat dry before applying a mask or proceeding with the rest of your normal skin care routine.$21$21.00$21.00
- Bath + Beauty, Honeys, Sundry, Venus in LibraThis is an all natural beautifying mask for the face, which can also be applied to the neck and décolletage. I've been making this recipe and using it myself for many years, especially during the week leading up to conferences, my own wedding, and other events where I'd like to look my best. During Venus' time in Libra, I've been doing it every Friday as a remedial Venus practice and to boost my regular skincare regimen.This mask helps clear acne, balance moisture, combat excessive oiliness, reduce pore size, and establish an even tone. It leaves the skin feeling super soft and has a lovely scent.Blackberry honey, whipped with vanilla bean, essential oils of Frankincense and Geranium, and other natural proprietary ingredients, all sacred to Venus. No fillers or synthetic ingredients. Created during the hour of Venus while the Moon conjoined her in Libra.Due to the time intensive nature of creating this mask, I chose not to make it as part of the upcoming Venus series, so my focus could be on the ritual materia at that time. I also wanted to offer my clients something that didn't have to incubate until September, to help them better connect with Venus in Libra as a transiting influence.This beautifying mask is the the first entry in the series category "Sundry", which will feature individual offerings outside of dedicated series, which are still created to exacting standards and in great accord with the shifting tides of space-time. August 14th (the day of creation) was a good Venus election, one that we considered for a Venus in Libra series, but we found one we preferred slightly better later in the month.The mask coming from a vial makes it easy to pour onto your fingers to apply to the face with as little mess as possible, without having to dirty a spoon or dip into a pot and risk contamination. I use about a quarter sized amount and get 7 masks out of each vial, though this depends on if you apply to other areas.Cleanse your skin, making sure it is completely dry before applying the honey. This mask works especially well if you have primed your skin using our Saltwater Pearl Exfoliating Polish, to maximize smoothness and get the fastest, most beautifying result.Pour the honey onto your fingertips and apply a thin layer directly to the skin using circular and rubbing motions to spread it across the face. Spend two minutes quickly patting the honey into the skin until it becomes tacky and your hands are difficult to pull away, which will exfoliate and bring blood flow to the the skin, stimulating a healing and toning response. Wear for 10-20 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with warm water.Do not re-wash your face. Proceed with toner or your usual skin care routine. If you have oily skin (as I do) this causes an oil purge the day you use the mask, which can be easily removed with oil absorbing sheets, or just applied before bed so it's not a concern. With consistent application over time, excessive oiliness is reduced and the skin develops more consistent levels of hydration.Can be applied anytime, but is especially recommended during the days and nights of Venus, and/ or in her hour. For the fastest results, use multiple days in a row, every other day, or twice per week before entering a maintenance schedule, if you so desire.$21$21.00$21.00
- Asclepius I, Oils + Perfumes, Series$39.00
Asclepius, the ancient Greek God of healing, was petitioned to make this oil as medicine by his own hand. White sage, wildcrafted and sourced from a Native American owned small business, cypress, incense cedar, rose of jericho, frankincense, legally and ethically acquired heart of venomous pit viper, and carnelian were combined with organic, cold pressed extra virgin olive oil as the fixed star Ras Alhague rose in the constellation of the Serpent Bearer.
Anoint that which needs healing, with prayers and thanks to the Divine Physician for his curative blessings. Apply to areas of the body where healthfulness need be restored, during illness, or to boost immunity. Can also be applied to photographs or icons of those in need of healing and transmutation.
A new edition of the Asclepius series was released on March 21st. Remaining offerings from Asclepius I are available at a discount while supplies last.
Originally $52, now $39$39.00
- Asclepius I, Series, Waters + Sprays[sf_iconbox image="fas fa-magic" character="" color="accent" type="boxed-four" animation="" animation_delay="200"] Sold out — a new batch is available as part of Asclepius II ⚕[/sf_iconbox]$19.00 – $39.00
As further detailed in the series description, cypress, sage, and incense cedar were blessed using the words of Thessalos, given to him in dream by Asclepius, and harvested on the Summer Solstice in the hour of Jupiter. These, along with rose of jericho, were combined in a copper still and immersed in water freshly collected from the headwaters of the Sacramento River in Mt. Shasta. A hydrosol was produced, which was later combined with essential oils of frankincense and rosemary, carnelian, and grain alcohol during the Ras Alhague election, where the water was dedicated to Asclepius and received his blessing.
One of the beautiful qualities of this formulation is that upon vigorous shaking, it turns white — a color associated with healing and purity in many magical traditions.
Sphere + Sundry is pleased with all of the offerings we produce, but the Water of Asclepius in particular is truly something special. For a thorough application, shake well and use as a body and aura spray, making sure to focus around the head, but also applying directly to the chest, palms, and feet.
You will feel instant clarity and refreshment, and it will continue helping clear your field, heart, and mind over the next many hours. Apply before bed to invite healing sleep and potential dream visitations from gods and spirits. Spray in spaces in need of healing, purification, and renewal, especially that carry a negative charge or presence you wish to dispel. Produces emotional, mental, and physical clarity that deepens with continued use. As a regular practice, consider full body applications after showering.
A new edition of the Asclepius series was released on March 21st. Remaining offerings from Asclepius I are available at a discount while supplies last.
Available in a half ounce spray for
$26$19 or a two ounce spray for $52$39.$19.00 – $39.00
- Asclepius I, Series, Sold Out[sf_iconbox image="fas fa-magic" character="" color="accent" type="boxed-four" animation="" animation_delay="200"] Sold out — a new batch is available as part of Asclepius II ⚕[/sf_iconbox]$9.00 – $26.00
This loose incense is comprised of cypress and incense cedar, both harvested on the Summer Solstice and prayed over in the words of Thessalos, given to him in dream by Asclepius (as detailed in the series description). These were combined with wildcrafted white sage, sourced from a Native American owned local business, rose of jericho, frankincense resin, and 24k gold leaf, before invoking the Divine Physician’s blessing as the fixed star Ras Alhague began rising.
This incense is an exquisite smudging mix for the clearing of space and body — in general, after traumatic events, or before ritual. It can also be used to bathe objects you wish to cleanse and restore, such as crystals or ritual implements prior to consecration.$9.00 – $26.00
- Asclepius I, Series, Sold Out[sf_iconbox image="fas fa-magic" character="" color="accent" type="boxed-four" animation="" animation_delay="200"] Sold out — a new batch is available as part of Asclepius II ⚕[/sf_iconbox]$26.00
As detailed in the series description, ritual baths were one of the first steps taken to cleanse those who made pilgrimage to temples of Asclepius in pursuit of healing, and salt is a natural agent of purification in ways both physical and metaphysical.
Dead Sea salt, Himalayan pink salt, and epsom salt were combined with essential oils of frankincense, cypress, and tea tree, alongside herbs from the incense mixture, with Asclepius’ blessing.
Draw a bath and add the mixture to the water. Includes a prayer to Asclepius and suggested times for ritual potency. Fully immerse yourself, occasionally wetting the full head and hair for best results. Soak for 13 minutes or more.
The formula of this salt is highly concentrated with essential oil to make less go a longer way. Available in an eight ounce jar, enough for 2 deeply purifying baths, or add smaller amounts to many, utilizing the principle of contagion.$26.00
- Asclepius I, Series, Sold Out[sf_iconbox image="fas fa-magic" character="" color="accent" type="boxed-four" animation="" animation_delay="200"] Sold out — a new batch is available as part of Asclepius II ⚕[/sf_iconbox]$13.00
This ritual salt is from the Dead Sea, mixed with essential oils of frankincense, cypress, and rosemary, consecrated to Asclepius for the purposes of cleansing, banishing illness, and preserving good health.
Sprinkle on yourself, your doorstep or hearth, your floor before sweeping or vacuuming, or add to cleaning solutions to help purify energies and bring healing and renewal into your sphere. Can be used before workings to set a clean stage, or after to clear away energies and spirits. Also helpful against ghost and poltergeist activity. Not intended for consumption.
Available in a half ounce vial for $13.$13.00
- Asclepius I, Collaborations, S+ Tony Mack, Series, Sold Out[sf_iconbox image="fas fa-magic" character="" color="accent" type="boxed-four" animation="" animation_delay="200"] Sold out — a new batch is available as part of Asclepius II ⚕[/sf_iconbox]$429.00 – $729.00
Goldsmith Tony Mack collaborated with Sphere + Sundry during the equivalent election in his location to create a stunning set of talismanic snake bound Rods of Asclepius. They feature high grade carnelian set over viper’s tongue, frankincense, and sage, cast in silver. It just so happened that he made 13, a number he did not previously know was associated with Ophiuchus. Our goldsmith reported two weeks after the Work was done:
[pullquote]I’m starting to notice some effects from the staffs on myself. I’ve been getting up way earlier than usual with a lot of energy. Also some inflammation I’ve had for months started to disappear.[/pullquote]
Wear on your person for healing and to help transmute poison into medicine. These are helpful for preserving health and warding away disease, but can also be used by those who have an ongoing health struggle or are taking medications that produce negative side effects. These are wonderful to wear if you work in a healing profession and want to bring the Divine Physician’s blessing into the realm of your client or patient work.
Each talisman comes with a silver chain in a beautiful box hand decorated by Tony. It includes a bottle of Asclepius anointing oil, recommended times for feeding and empowering your talisman, and a prayer to Asclepius.
Smaller 4ct carnelian pieces for $429 are sold out. Ornate 24ct carnelian with snake backing, herbs and viper's tongue inlaid into the bezel for $729 are also sold out.If you would like an Asclepius talisman in the future, please make your selection and sign up for the Waitlist below. Getting a sense for demand will allow us to cast another run sooner rather than later.$429.00 – $729.00
- Fixed Star Regulus I, Series, Sold Out[sf_iconbox image="fas fa-magic" character="" color="accent" type="boxed-four" animation="" animation_delay="200"] Sold out — a new batch is available as part of Regulus II ☀️[/sf_iconbox]Virgin soy wax was melted and mixed with yellow and orange dyes to create a beautiful golden hue, very lightly scented with essential oils of helichrysum and frankincense. Each candle was poured during a supreme Regulus election over mugwort, mastic, yellow trumpet flower, and 6 garnet chips, before being topped with genuine 24k gold leaf.These candles produce a cohesive, healing, and warm atmosphere. They can be burned during compatible workings or used as a background influence to uplift and inspire.Each 2 oz candle can provide around 15 hours of burn time. The base of each jar features an etching of Regulus' name and seal. Two candles are reserved for box sets, and 10 are being offered standalone.$90$90.00$90.00
- Fixed Star Regulus I, Series, Sold Out[sf_iconbox image="fas fa-magic" character="" color="accent" type="boxed-four" animation="" animation_delay="200"] Sold out — a new batch is available as part of Regulus II ☀️[/sf_iconbox]Sunflower and apricot kernel oil were joined with mugwort, yellow trumpet flower, helichrysum, turmeric, mastic, and garnet, along with other sympathetic ingredients to the fixed star Regulus, on the night of May 21st 2018. This election saw the moon and star conjoined on the MC with Jupiter, co-ruler of Regulus, rising. The oil glows with a golden hue and has a healing, warming, and cohesive feel.Regulus was petitioned and the ingredients suffumigated and combined, sealing the jar and etching the seal at the height of the election.It was then left to incubate with the rest of the series for a full lunar cycle before pouring into individual vials, on the day and hour of the Sun, which also happened to be Father's Day.Available in a 1 oz glass vial with 6 garnet chips, gum mastic, yellow trumpet flower, mugwort, and genuine 24k gold leaf in each bottle. As with all Sphere + Sundry offerings, there is no branding - only glyph of Regulus handwritten in gold. Sealed to prevent leakage during transport. Includes basic instructions for use and a natural preservative to stave off oxidation.$90.00$90.00
- Fixed Star Regulus I, Series, Sold Out[sf_iconbox image="fas fa-magic" character="" color="accent" type="boxed-four" animation="" animation_delay="200"] Sold out — a new batch is available as part of Regulus II ☀️[/sf_iconbox]Golden clay rolled with genuine 24k gold leaf, cut into disks. Imprinted on one side with the form of a lion and a heart of garnet, and the seal of Regulus on the other. Cured in boiling water with mugwort and mastic at the height of a supremely fine Regulus election with the fixed star conjunct the moon on the MC while Jupiter, the co-ruler of Regulus, was rising.These talismans when worn on one's person produce a Kingly disposition, a warm, generous, and noticeable presence, and a charismatic field. They draw good luck and the attention/ favor of powerful or important individuals. Regulus talismans are good for uplifting the spirit and elevating the mind, and can provide assistance in matters of healing and achievement on all levels. They help facilitate cohesion and wholeness of being and have the pleasant side-effect of quelling anxiety.Only three Regulus discs were crafted during this election. They are being reserved for box sets, two of which are being offered to the public.Join the waiting list below to be notified of when future Lion-Heart Regulus talismans are being offered standalone.$200.00$200.00
- Fixed Star Algol, Oils + Perfumes, SeriesBlack hellebore freshly harvested during the New Moon in Taurus on Algol 2018, the fixed star rising. Powdered (ethically and legally begotten) rattle snake rattler, snake's skin, and diamonds. Combined with charcoal in organic almond oil, bestowing upon it a natural blackness befitting Algol's nature and reputation.Algol was petitioned and the ingredients suffumigated and combined, sealing the jar and etching the seal at the height of the election.Only poured from the Mother bottle during sympathetic days, hours, and transits. Includes a natural preservative to stave off oxidation. Available in a 1/2 oz glass vial hand labeled with the glyph of Algol and basic instructions for use.Please note that due to the particularly malefic nature of Algol, divination is being done on all orders placed for this series. If the results are ill-omened, we cannot ethically fill your order, and you will be refunded in full for any Algol items in your purchase. $87$87.00$87.00
- Candles, Fixed Star Algol, SeriesBlack candles were lit during the petition and prayers to Algol and oversaw the creation of most of the other items in this series. They were then melted down in time to be poured as the fixed star was rising on the Ascendant.Black hellebore harvested the night of, powdered (ethically, legally begotten) rattle snake rattler, and snake's skin in black wax. Each jar features an engraving of Algol's seal.It goes without saying that most Sphere + Sundry candles are made from virgin wax, but these candles had a storied and compatible history and were therefore upcycled for the operation. They were combined with additional wax, and still possess a scent from the original pillars, which includes tobacco, bergamot, and amber.Ten 2 oz candles were poured during this election, which provide around 15 hours of burn time. Three are being kept for personal use, three are included in Algol box sets, and four are being offered standalone.Please note that due to the particularly malefic nature of Algol, divination is being done on all orders placed for this series. If the results are ill-omened, we cannot ethically fill your order, and you will be refunded in full for any Algol items in your purchase. $87$87.00$87.00
- Fixed Star Algol, Series, Talismans + ReliquariesBlack clay filled with freshly harvested black hellebore and molded into a three dimensional vesica piscis during the New Moon in Taurus conjunct Algol, 2018. Red clay was then inlaid to create an iris, and finally, a genuine diamond (the stone attributed to this fixed star) was installed as pupil. Cured with Helleborus leaf in boiling water while Algol rose in the East, and quickly engraved with Algol's seal. They were then locked away in a box hand pyrographed with the head of Medusa to incubate for a full lunar cycle, along with the rest of the series.These Algol Eyes feature a hole through the center, meaning they can serve as standalone talismans or as beads. Each Eye includes one of the toothpicks used to create and maintain these holes, which carry quite a charge on their own and can be applied in any manner usually reserved for nails, thorns, or pins.Algol talismans can be used to provide powerful protection against the evil eye or to defend oneself against various malefactors, both human and discarnate. They can also be used offensively to dominate, bind, and weaken a given target, for Athena's shield served dual purposes. It is, however, the creator's opinion that the New Moon phase of Algol (this series) is better for works of aggression and offense, whereas the Full Moon phase is better for protection. Algol is the most notoriously malefic fixed star and should be treated with the utmost respect. These talismans, and all other artifacts from this series, should be covered when not in use. Basic instructions for a variety of applications are included with your order, to maximize results.Eleven Algol eye talismans were crafted during this election. Three are reserved for box sets and four are being offered standalone.Please note that due to the particularly malefic nature of Algol, divination is being done on all orders placed for this series. If the results are ill-omened, we cannot ethically fill your order, and you will be refunded in full for any Algol items in your purchase.$279$279.00$279.00
Showing 101–120 of 142 results
Would you like the earliest opportunities to snag limited items?Join the Mailing List